bennyhillifier.com/?id=KuE2zSC0kks
youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw
youtube.com/watch?v=w--cogp77ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

false flag confirmed

>MANCHESTER ARENA BOMBING HOAX
stopped watching there

>Where are the 119 injured individuals
Injured doesn't mean they weren't able to run out of the arena retard. Most of the injured sustained shrapnel cuts, why the fuck would they be sticking around the area where an explosion just took place?

>Where are the 119 injured individuals?
in ambulances you stupid cunt

>>MANCHESTER ARENA BOMBING HOAX

Ignore the title, that's just the YouTuber's doing.

What are your thoughts on the footage?

The 119 injured are in ambulances but the dying people on the floor aren't?

it's someone filming the floor 100% confirmed hoax now
>rly makes you think r-right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=L02C0bEjqdM

ORIGINAL UPLOAD

Fuck you false flaggers
> always the same fucking shit
> same conspiracy shitheads

Anyone got pics of this scene?

>Just part and parcel of living in a city

>False flag hoax

Fuck off you dirty Mudslime.

That's the uploader's title, retard.

What do you see in that video that indicates it is a false flag?

Never said it was a false-flag, I'm just asking where the 119 injured are.

Here is some other interesting footage:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyTTzLQ3mt0

You are implying that.

WHAT?!?!?! LOL HAHAHAHAH FUCK Sup Forums MAN

That was a widely reported training exercise

>That was a widely reported training exercise

I know it's a training exercise, retard.

Christ...

why are they wearing protection glasses and headphones?

XDDDDDDD Sup Forums MAN UPBOAT UP YOU GO

>why are they wearing protection glasses and headphones?

It's a training exercise but it's just very interesting.

Makes one think...

CAN SOMEONE POST THE TWEETS THE "DEAD GIRLS" MADE ABOUT "BEING SO EXCITED ITS GOING TO KILL THEM"? PLEASE?

Yeah but why the glasses and headphones?, to prtoect them from the sound of the bomb and flash I think

makes you think

Outside because they weren't injured enough. Most of the pictures showed people with a few cuts on their legs.

footage from may 2016.

>footage from may 2016.

I never said that footage was the Manchester bombing, retard.

Christ...

The reason this video needs to be shown is to make people stop saying it's fake or a hoax.

Here is the aftermath at the exit of the Manchester Arena when a terrorist suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured more than 50 others.

Of the 119 injured the majority were walking wounded and not hospitalised. Only 59 were hosptialised and even then only about 20 in critical condition. Most of the wounded ran/walked out and got treated on scene.

Then why are you linking footage from two distinct events.

What implication do you want to make?

Oh like that girl with the perfectly cut torn jeans?

Ok but there are only a few police there which suggests that the footage is very close to the time of the bombing.

How could all of the 119 who were injured, confused and dazed run out and disappear?

Muslims CONSTANTLY claim that all these islamic terror attacks are hoaxes designed to paint muslims as bad and dangerous. They always want to absolve themselves and their sandnigger religion of their crimes. FUCK THEM AND FUCK ALL THESE CONSPIRACY NUTS!

Then what is remotely interesting about that video?

>What implication do you want to make?

I'm not implying anything. I just find it all interesting. Makes one think...

If this happened in a concert venue, There would absolutely be a security camera that caught it on tape. Until I see the footage of the explosion it is another fake story.

They were torn/cut by the paramedics most likely to get at her leg.

It's one corner of the place, the fatalities were over a larger area. Few police means shit in relation to time, the video could also be after they've moved the critically wounded out and have a few police to stay with the people with less serious injuries.

Looked like a bunch of people hurt in an area that a bomb went off.

It happened outside the concert venue

As if that video captures the full scope of the location and injured...

Hint: it doesn't.

Looks pretty real to me senpai

It literally says 'child actress'!

>Hint: it doesn't.

How do you know that? Proof?

>MANCHESTER BOMBING FOOTAGE RELEASED!
>I never said that footage was the Manchester bombing, retard.
really makes me cognate

Of course.

It made me think you might have an agenda for shitposting.

Why would they rise tearing her skin with a stanley knife when theyt could just pull her jeans off?

I use intuition and logic.

You use the same tactics as (((them))).

>stanley knife
They have scissors you muppet. And you don't drag clothing off the injured over their open wounds normally.

>I use intuition and logic.
>You use the same tactics as (((them))).

Eh, what? Literally NOT an argument.

if you had minor injuries you would just hang around where the bomb went off? Or would you get the fuck out?

if numerals its fake as fuck

>if you had minor injuries you would just hang around where the bomb went off? Or would you get the fuck out?

Sure but there are 119 of them, did they all leave? Why weren't they dazed from the shock?

If she'd been in the background of an advert for hemorrhoid cream, DM would probably play it up for the headline.

>that video title
enlighten me someone, why would they need a false flag on the current year? for what purpose?
there's no middle east country left to invade, the only one left is Lebanon or Assad's little portion of Syria
and since the bombing was immediately claimed by ISIS, this doesn't help to the cause of invading any of those places at all

Our leftards are convinced it's a government false flag to stop the leftist party winning the election we have in 10 days.
Basically commies and SJWs are going full conspiracy.

I don't care if it's a hoax, we need to get the muds out

>one of the 119 supposedly injured is not in my livingroom right now therefore it couldn't have happened
just shut the fuck up faggot

Some people say they want to introduce anti-privacy legislation...

Not me though...

Surely it's a false flag by the globalist establishment to make us hate mass immigration and Islamisation.

Oh...

You seem angry...For whom do you work? NSA?

Pure coincidence.

It's this line

same thing

also she wasn't injured. pulling your jeans off insn't going to affect a fucking friction burn

>What are your thoughts on the footage?

THE BENNY HILL VERSION - MANCHESTER BOMBING NEW FOOTAGE VERSION !!!

bennyhillifier.com/?id=KuE2zSC0kks

That was a piece of clothing

only 50 got injured

Yeah?

The school name is pronounced 'cheat 'em!'

wew

No tears on any of the crisis actors, just like the Jo Cox hoax. Look for yourself at the pictures! totally fake. I am so ashamed that this kind of thing goes on in Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8PKuWRmuTw

The "treatment of injury" count is gonna include everything from:
>"someone stomped on my ankle as the crowd bunched up by the door"
>"my leg got shredded (like the one video of the girl outside with the lacerations that a Samaritan applied a tourniquet to)
>"some glass fell on me and cut me" (no doubt the windows were blown out similar to the airport attack we saw last year)
>"a nail is sticking out of my back"
>"my eardrums are perforated by the pressure of the blast".
>my tummy hurts

still cctv everywhere

>what is sandy hook
>who is jo cox

They can't keep getting away with it!

youtube.com/watch?v=w--cogp77ew

Just wait for cctv footage.

have the disappeared turned up yet? that was fucking strange.

I don't see what is fake about this. People are all around injured. What am I missing?

I'll just inject that it's possible to "cry" without tears. Especially if you've cried so much you stop producing them.

>Where are the 119 injured individuals?
I'm assuming some of those injured, were injured from all the stampedes.

Stop being a fucking retard. Nothing about this is unbelievable. You can die any moment, this is reality. Life is fragile.

I believe it's a false flag is a tough choice to push an agenda in Europe for a race war, or simply to acknowledge there is a definite problem with mass immigration. George Soros, Macron and those involved in pushing for a nwo wish to abolish Christianity and white idealism and have open borders.

These attacks could be used to wake us up and remain skeptical of the influx of immigrants and in response from an attack, ((they)) go to social media and say not to blame religion or ethnicity but to simply be accustomed to it, so we can remain open to more immigrants. Sjw, snowflakes and betas are a problem that can't handle offending people, which will be our downfall.

I think this is one. Thought initially to be in train station connected to arena.

What in the video proves its fake?

Dusky McLovin

You're a retard. The scissors are angled and blunted with flat guide tips to prevent any kind of skin penetration. They also cut way above any wounds.
>bomb goes off
>not treating every person as if they have shrapnel wounds until you inspect further
wew lad

Funny they don't play this on TV, where people can hear the sounds of screaming children.

Wow, OP is a faggot as usual

they woukld still do damage

do you know how tight womens jeans are?

The footage is obviously not from the impact site. People can have been carried or runned towards the exit. There is no other reason to call to false flag than spreading doubt against the authorities.

Can you like.. explain this. Wtf am I supposed to be looking at exactly?

Britfags should know there are mosques in cities as well.

>do you know how tight womens jeans are?

Um sweetie, there's a lot of stretch in women's "jeans"

Nice damage control ahmed

Strange time for a blowjob...

>WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
>DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED
nigga there a couple splotches of blood and a bloody foot hardly graphic content

Why is that proof its fake?

removed from the area so they can get medical attention?

do you honestly think the UK government wouldn't just plant a bomb there for real and would fake the whole thing with thousands of actors which is obviously completely impracticable to anyone who doesnt have autism?

Wow you're so disrespectful to Manchester for this. Why are you keep digging? Who makes shit like this up? It's fucking disgusting.

How dare you care so much that you're concerned as to whether or not a massive hoax has been perpretrated. How dare you care about corruption and people being manipulated.