Have you ever met a black South African?

Have you ever met a black South African?

They always seem very friendly, civilised, and are generally polite/respectful

Afrikanners on the other hand are rude, arrogant, constantly whine, constantly hate on everyone who isn't an afrikaaner, and are just a general pain to be around. They also tend to get extremely aggressive and threatening very quickly during an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uw7TB05q5M
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/guptaemails-read-the-documents-here-20170528
maroelamedia.co.za/
dailysun.co.za/News/National/watch-cops-beat-suspects-with-apples-20170529
youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white anglo fag here. can confirm niggers are 50X worse than afrikaaners

still better than the british.

Why don't you like us, Boris?

Quite a big percentage of all british people I met on the net fit right in your description of afrikaaners, at times even worse. Can't say the same about the latter.

Also british english is annoying, feels like it is littered with useless words.

Slavs are subhuman, whereas British people are the pinnacle of humanity. Likely due their Danish genes.

>Also british english is annoying, feels like it is littered with useless words.

One could never expect a Slav to appreciate and fully understand the language of Shakespeare, of Milton, of Chaucer.

You could spend your whole life trying, but you would never be able to. More's the pity, poor devil.

afrikaaners are cunts but they don't deserve that shit done to them in the farm attacks. besides apart from being annoyingly arrogant they usually are pretty accurate in the things they say.
Also they have a really hard work ethic and tend to be reasonably intelligent. unfortunately cannot say the same for their black counterparts

You make me ashamed to be Anglo. Kys faggot.

fuck off

we have these threads every week

Posting in a divide and conquer thread.

I'd rather have rude white South Africans here than blacks and Pakis

He is partially right about your language though. It's much less aesthetically pleasing than scandinavian languages.

You may be of anglo descent, but you're still a saffa

Rather than pakis yeah, but I'd rather blacks

A shitskin is still a shitskin

most people black or white in south africa are exceptionally friendly and hospitable. Perhaps you are just easily cowed and intimidated by the big strong white afrikaaners?

Blacks commit a stupidly disproportionate amount of crime, have a toxic petty crime worshipping culture and take out of the economy more than they contribute. You'd rather that than someone who will call you a cunt for acting like one?

Is 'n wit suid-afrikaner, kan sĂȘ hy is reg; meeste suid-afrikaners is baie vriendelik met vreemdelinge, maar sodra hy julle leer ken is hulle mislik en pissy.

Haha

If you meet a friendly black, chances are he is from Zimbabwe or Congo. Nigerians are also friendly compared to Xhosa or Zulu

Fuck off you anglo cunt.

And yet it's pretty much the international language. Funny that.

It really depends WHERE in SA you are. Black Xhosa people tend to be friendly and Sotho from my experience. Afrikaaners range, people in the rural Afrikaans areas particularly the elder generation still hold resentment towards Souties for the Soutie-Boer war.

The other blacks tend to be savages. Look at a map of SA, the only areas where there is any sense of civilisation are areas where Xhosa's are the majority of the black population. Xhosa is still black but they are not as savage as the other tribes.

Pinnacle yet cant even defend their own lands. And are being overrun eith muslims hahahah.

"But aleast we have brexit"

Ook, hulle kom hier, en altyd kla oor Engeland en Engelman. Als hulle haat ons, hulle moet ga terug SuidAfrika

>Visit South Africa.
>Drive to some Afrikaaners my family knew.
>Go out in the yard and talk with their son.
>Ask why his shorts is so short.
>"So it's easier to KICK niggers with".- he replies
>Awkward silence ensues
>Called in for dinner.
>It was delicious

Thanks Boet

t. Google Translate

>Ook, hulle kom hier, en kla altyd oor Engeland en Engelse mense. Als hulle ons haat , moet hulle terug gaan naar Suid Afrika

Its just fucking comfortable thats all.

Dont you think its comfortable to walk around in boxer shorts in your own house. Well do that everywhere and be super comfy your entire life.

Shoes are optional

Not google translate, but I never get any practice with Afrikaans these days so I've forgotten quite a bit. We're not all monoligual you know.

That was a google translate effort my dude

Look at that socks

Grammar's not that hard, man

youtube.com/watch?v=2uw7TB05q5M

Good show

rolled up rugby socks, those things go straight up to your knees.

I honestly couldn't care about that retarded faggot language.

Sounds like bullshit to me. I think you've posted this more than once, too.

he is almost certainly an expat anglo south african. they are a very bitter lot.

Nah, he is a NEET yob who got called a lazy cunt by a boer and now he comes to Sup Forums to cry about it.

You think the niggers managing to get abroad are somehow representative of that wretched population

I'm not South African

I'm not a NEET either

>knee socks
Pretty fucking fruity

Neither could I, to be honest. It'll die out within a generation or two.

Not a NEET? Thats good to hear. Your dad give you a part time job making him coffee?

That's rich coming from a Saffa, literally every single one of you only gets jobs from family.

17 million afrikaans speakers
23 million dutch speakers

difference is afrikaaners are still having huge families and so are the coloreds.... dutch on the otherhand is a fast shrinking population

Well if we did not do that we would get no jobs at all. There is actual legislation here which prevents us from competing in the work force.

I dont see anything wrong with nepotism in the private sector.

I have encountered many Afrikaners here in Australia. The one common thing is that they're arrogant, smart guys but arrogant. It doesn't bother me because I'm an arrogant prick as well, but I did have one Afrikaner threaten me with physical violence when his apartment that I listed didn't sell.

Typical saffa arguments

"You're only employed because your family gave you a job!"

"Didn't your family get you a job too?"

"There's nothing wrong with your family getting you a job!"

Allot of Afrikaners are aggressive dick heads. I guess its a symptom of growing up in Africa.

Go stay in a town in Northwest for a week, then go stay in Soweto for a week.
If you survive you won't be repeating that statement.

>but I did have one Afrikaner threaten me with physical violence when his apartment that I listed didn't sell.

Afrikaaners are very violent, they cannot have clam rational debates, it's always screaming and violence.

I always have said anyone complaining about the boer war has never met a south african. They are vile

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? I literally said "Thats good to hear"

Stop projecting faggot.

>Afrikaans
>Native speakers
>7.1 million (2011 census)[1]

>Dutch
>Native speakers
>23 million (2012)[1]

>dutch on the otherhand is a fast shrinking population
Uh..

>2009
>13,196,916 Dutch (& Frisians)
>2016
>13,226,829 Dutch (& Frisians)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sure Soweto is dangerous, but I've met more than enough black South Africans here to make a judgement

Frisians still exist as an ethnic group?
Interesting.

you forgot the 11million second language afrikaans speakers here.

I worked with a black Zimbabewan. There's a few of them here in Australia since Mugabe sent everything down hill. They seem pretty chilled, but the one's I met through my colleague at work all seem to come from priviliged backgrounds, but they seemed pretty civilised, all of them support the Springboks by the way.

No you have met the small minority demographic of blacks that are capable and intelligent enough to leave this shit hole.

kek this nigga so salty

Can also confirm this as an Anglo fag. Afrikaans people are very friendly actually. I don't understand why we had to war with them. :-(

What about the Afrikaaners who have the capability of coming here then? Why can they not live up to the standard that Black South Africans can.

Enerything you said about Afrikaners is true, fuck them.

But blacks are much, much worse. The ones you meet in your own countries are the top .001% who managed to get enough education and material wealth to leave this shithole.

Coz most of them are calvenist conservatards.

I liken them to Russians, seem like miserable bastards but once you gain their respect they are top notch people who will do anything to help you.

>all these saffer wankers out of nowhere
link your weird news stories please. I know a few of you tossers used to share your local news stories to keep us entertained

LOL kid when you get decapitated nobody is gonna give a shit cause you're an insufferable faggot.

>t. Soutie poes

What kind of Mud-Brit are you?

I am one, sort of. My grandfather was an English officer in Nyasaland and my grandmother was a local. This went down about as well as you would expect.

My mother went full leftist and hated whitey, even though she was half whitey and had grown up in whitey central - 1950s England. She went to LSE to learn about how hard done by she was, despite living a life of luxury, and met a Botswanan, my father, who was more sympathetic to whites because he wasn't a raving communist nutcase.

They decided to get married and thanks to the new Rainbow Nation that was developing on the Continent of Sensibility, they had a place to start their new life. And when it went immediately to ratshit, they concluded that whitey wasn't so bad and moved back to England.

>Afrikanners on the other hand are rude, arrogant, constantly whine, constantly hate on everyone who isn't an afrikaaner, and are just a general pain to be around
You forgot to mention how they're always out of breath. I think that's the funniest thing.

My sister is going to her school ball with a black South African and I'm fucking fuming, what should I do guys I'm pretty pissed off with her but my parents love the idea and even say she'd have "Cute" babies.
I'm seriously defeated on this one.

Some evidence has emerged in the form of emails that our president is planning on moving to Dubai after he gets BTFO in an attempt to escape the 600+ criminal charges against him and avoid jail

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/guptaemails-read-the-documents-here-20170528

man I bet French people of yesteryear also thought their language would always remain as the top dog

I bet they thought it was because of their language's intrinsic qualities, not political circumstances that could (and did) change

Boss you're naive if you literally believe the drivel you're saying. The niggers that are capable of traveling are generally black economic empowered cuts that get given mercs from the gov. Behind closed doors that still despise whites. But To your face they will be friendly, mostly because they want you to gibs them range rovers.

These niggers are house niggers. On the other hand what we have to live with on a daily basis are feral niggers that don't work dont contribute to anything and are destructive as all shit. Please come to South Africa but your fucking pound earning ads must stay in cape town, go find a place to stay in umlazi, kwa mashu or even empangeni. These are the feral negros we are surrounded by.

No matter what I tell people about the place or how crap it is for anyone unlucky enough to still live there, they seem to hear the following:

>"Yes it's excellent Rainbow Nation lots of Rainbows big smiles everyone happy lots of cricket everyone can play rugby now the wine is very nice yes multi racial BBQ it's all very good you should come visit it's extremely good Nelson Mandela lots of smiling happy kids"

This is not helped by the people, like my mother, who reel out the above yet choose to live thousands of miles away.

i mean like the voodoo shit.
or the one where some coon blows his arms off in an attempt to overthrow the govt and most likley would've done some damage if his bomb had gone off properly. or the ones where monkeys (actual monkeys not blacks) kill people

Just frequent the "daily sun news paper". It's the best bantz in the world.

maroelamedia.co.za/

thanks fellas

>current government in SA is literally trying to do a Zimbabwe-style land grab
>"I sure do love black south Africans, they're such lovely, respectable people." t. (((anglo)))

rich white or poor white only options

It's a troll thread but I can see why people would get that impression. Most, if not all, of the black South Africans that live in the UK have the ability to get out of SA through their own means and usually have quite fond memories of Anglo Africa, like my family. They're also inevitably elitist and left wing and simply do not recognise the massive problems in the country, because it flies in their way of thinking.

sure thing dude

dailysun.co.za/News/National/watch-cops-beat-suspects-with-apples-20170529

stop this now

Every single Afrikaaner Ive met has been annoying and pretty much a dumb cunt. I even met Afrikaaners in a international science convention and sat with 2 at the dinner table. They started telling me how terrible things are in SA since Mandela and how "blecks" are essentially all lazy thieves, while 3 other black scientists from Africa were sitting right next to them. Funny how the educated blacks behave professionally, while the "white" scientists behave like highschoolers.

sure thing cunt btw they love the taste of bong

lel

only way to control them

I'm English, and all my ancestors are as far back as I can trace

ask him if he is an inkwenkwe

go fuck yourself you latvian potato nigger

It's that time again!

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

go jump back up your mother you inbred homonculous

>annoying dumb Afrikaaner cunt makes my point

Go get yourself something lecker for your boyfriend.

>first transgender gay muslims woman
so does he like dudes still? wouldn't that make him straight? why do they claim they want to be a girl when they tell people they're actually a dude who wants to be a girl. obvious he's just looking for attention, if he truly wanted to be a women he'd change his life and act like a muslim woman, opposed to trying to get first in the victim olympics

>difference is afrikaaners are still having huge families
Can you give me a source? I have heard that the afrikaner TFR is 1,7

You're right. I am from south Africa and live here now. I hate most British. Problem is I don't have a home country because south Africa as too far gone and here is just cuckold central.

Are young people still learning afrikaans as second language? Maybe it will be phased out?

you wanted their gold?!

>when you have to specify you're white because you know that if you just say anglo people won't buy it