Is it safe to be white in America?

Is it safe to be white in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not safe to be anything in America these days. Like what happened in Portland on Friday.

Watching women fight is a riot, they all grab hair and spin in circles and in the end nobody gets hurt because they're all women and incapable of doing physical harm

It hasn't been safe for a white person to enter black neighborhoods for the last 50+ years.

>4 vs 1
>still can't manage to win

Correction: Is it safe to be white in world?

There are whites in America now?

>fat alpha black man bumps into the fight while talking on his phone
>suddenly the fight ends

virgin detected, women are very capable of doing physical harm.

>Correction: Is it safe to be white in world?

lol, this.

Whites are going to be ass fucked so hard this century its not even funny.

>Great work by the champ here, Mike
>Not so good by the chimps tho, Mike

Not the first time in History, nor the last.

sed 's/white//'

Script fixes it for you.

Are you chinks going to help us?
Let us have a white homeland after you dominate the world and all the leftists have blacked them self out of the white race

>that fucking arm waving

Is she a cultural nigger?

pippi longstocking brings the pain: an opera

pippy longstockings sure got hard growing up

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

But Pippi's father is a Nigger Kang, she wouldn't be racis.

As long as little white bois are going to be pussies, the answer is no.

Whites have never been ass fucked in history, most of White history has either been ass fucking others or hiding in the forest and not being assfucked due to irrelevancy.

Sorry to break it to you but the forseeable future whites are going to get savagely ass fucked.

>Are you chinks going to help us?

why should we, no one came to our aid in our moment of need and we managed to pull ourselves out of it.

White is the new Jew.

The problem occurs when you try to treat black people like normal people. They are not your peers to be treated as equals. They are animals and will drag you down into their animal hell they live in each day if given the chance.

If a black person insults you or otherwise acts like a hoodlum, leave them be in the same way you'd leave an angry wild animal. There is nothing to be gained from interacting with them. Ever.

maybe thats exactly why shes racist

Motherfucking this. Stay away from the nignog (and their kin) and, in general, life should be pretty good.

>relaxing

Every American is a cultural nigger.
>Another thing that struck me was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. […] The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking - the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this - is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. […] Thus the American presents a strange picture: a European with Negro behaviour and an Indian soul.
-- Carl Jung

>implying that learning how much physical harm a woman can do is related to sex

actual rapist spotted guys

Well put.

Damn when you can't hit hard you sure hit over and over again

Truth.

>Is it safe to be white in America?

Sure. Just move to Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, Utah, New Hampshire, Maine, West Virginia or Vermont.

How do you spend that much time in a gym and not learn how to protect your head from a roundhouse swing?

How can you stand there and let that ape swing at you 5-6 times and not retaliate??

>Sorry to break it to you but the forseeable future whites are going to get savagely ass fucked.
>future

America is a rich third world shithole. It's not safe to be anything there.
Their trailer trash president is an indication of their retarded population. He's divorced 3 times. This wife clearly can't stand him. He married a hoe that got naked for money. His tweetsfrom before presidency contradict everything he does now. He's cucked by Jews.

Titsorgtfo

pippi vs nelson

by that logic, Justin Cuckdeu is indicative of how cucked your population is?

As I just said.

White boys are pussified. Feminized. You live in a pacified society, no wonder white kids who are objects of the system grow up to be formalized like this, not even being able to retaliate from fear of violence.

This is the America your ancestors left you.

Too bad your nigger ancestors left you nothing.

Multicultural, well educated, intelligent charismatic, good looking, loved globally, & strong.
Yeah pretty accurate. Canada is a country founded on multiculturalism & immigration. It's our competitive advantage. Immigration here is highly competitive. Our Masters & PhD departments are mostly immigrants or children of immigrants. As are much of our universities.
Our safest and best cities have the highest percentage of immigrants

The fags in my high school were tougher than a french nigger.

dont worry about le maghrebois

what...

nice

That's typical women fight. Happens like this every time regardless of race or country.

from Vietnam. Hates white people. Understandable.

The world was bound to turn into a hellhole after the good whites lost in ww2. 55 million, mostly European whites died trying to prevent this terrorist activity of the last 50 years from happening.

It's always been good white people vs Jews and their white lackeys.

I shit you not Portland will be become the next Detroit mark my fucking words

I find the white woman attractive even though I have suspicions of her possibly being a hood rat.

>Trump
>trailer trash

Wut

So what you are trying to say is, you attempted to rape some chick and she beat you up?

Detroit imported minorities from down south because of auto industry job demand back in the day.

Portland imports foreigners because they're fucking retarded.

They're not the next Detroit; they're the next Paris or London.

At least Detroit is trying to pick itself back up.

whites are either superior or literally Hitler but at this point I cant tell

He & his family are charlatan trailer trash. Divorced 3 times, married to a whore who gets naked for money, wants to fuck his own daughter, obsessed with WWE, speaks at below a 6th grade level, lacks logic, obsessed with bling, most of his "businesses" are based off ripping people off see Trump University & the hundreds of other lawsuits.
His grand pa made his fortune by literally being a pimp.

Only if they bite your dick.

The worst white trash is still better than the best subhuman.

Not in any Democrat run city like Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore.

lols better then africa but no

What the fuck did i just watch?

>flag
>"I shit you not"

Nice try.

lols no nothing special about nogs jews just push there shit
>soon finland going to have islamic laugh and hip movement lol

Define subhuman.
I'd say trailer trash is subhuman
Top fucking kek

They actually sell NATO socks? Fucking Canadians man

>when the third world hits

>Define subhuman.
>I'd say trailer trash is subhuman
Not really how that works.

Genocide has to be considered

>took on 4 sheboons and managed to destroy the one that initially pissed her off without stopping herself

Would wife. Give that woman a spear and a shield.

Trudeau is fucking faggot lmao that guy has collection of socks.

>pull ourselves out of it
By throwing 20 million souls onto Jap bayonets

No they arent you weak cuck

Holy shit, actual rapist detected LOL

but its the emotional harm that hurts most...

When there's a pack, just go back.

He's knocked out on the first hit, can't even raise his hands

Why would any white bother with or consort with niggers? I'd rather kill my children then send them to a majority black school.

Haha. I used to think this until I went to a 40% + black hs. I was in the ghetto everyday and it desensitized me to nigs. Most of them are just ugly to look at.

How does "it" work?
See that's the problem with you racist neckbeards. You have no accomplishments of your own so you cling to those of people that share your skin colour.
"Trump behaves like a nigger but he's white so he's good"
To avoid admitting "I have not accomplished anything worthwhile but I'm not a nigger so I'm good".
You could almost excuse a black person for behaving like a nigger but what the fuck is Trump's excuse?

Seriously though why do niggers gang up on the non-black opponent every time they start winning so often? It's okay if they would try to break up the fight but that's just cowardly and dishonest. Apparently you need to be ready to fight all nigger spectators too if you fight a nigger.

First encounter with niggers was middle school where I watched 6 little niglets jump a Italian kid on the way to my house.

>race is skin deep
hmmm

>leaf trolling
It's so ineffective.

I'm a slumlord. Buy tax foreclosures and refurbish until "broom clean" quality, then rent exclusively to section-8 tenants. Almost 100% black neighborhoods in New York, both city and "upstate" despite being on the Metro North line. Blacks make weird whistles when I come to my properties, altering other blacks I am in town to collect delinquent rent payments. They think I'm a police officer, as I'm always openly armed and with LEOs.

>tfw evicting tenents out on Christmas into the snow for not paying the $80 out of $1,500 they're required to pay me and throw away wrapped presents in front of their children and neighbors.

3 years running, Christmas is always fun for my family. I force my sons to come and watch, KNOWING they're better than the gorilla scum crying as their gifts get thrown into the trash on Christmas day. The youngest is 6.

Not a certainty yet, but if a major event doesn't snap the west out of this complacency, we'll lose everything.
We'll eventually collapse financially, that will make things very interesting.

>$80 out of $1,500
Where I live if you have 2+ kids it is only $17.

>but that's just cowardly and dishonest.
You have your answer.

>It's so ineffective

Much like Trump's travel ban lmao

I didn't say race was only skin deep. It's not.
I said the only thing you have in common with people that have actual accomplishments is skin colour.
What's trolling about stating facts?
Trudeau is representative of Canada. Multiculturalism is our competitive advantage it sure as shit isn't our weather. Our most mixed cities have the lowest crimes.

That's for "non-working" people. Disabled people with kids pay $0 directly to me, so I charge double the amount to the state. Reminding lowlife scum that I am the Lord to the lands they live is satisfying. I am an annoying landlord.

because you don't fight in the gym?

gyms are for homos

>Ran out of buffer lies so fast he had to resort to complimenting his looks

>Canada having a competitive advantage in anything buy cuckery

>Our Masters & PhD departments are mostly rich immigrants or children of rich immigrants*

HAAHAHAA
El Rapist

Their mothers gave them aids.

>Wow it took 4 of you to beat me

why do i think of a jew when reading your comments

Oh look it's another multiple niggers verse one white person episode.

Fucking filthy apes. Can't beat that girl one on one, so they go four against one. This is why you always carry a concealed handgun and kill everyone in sight in that kind of situation.

Not necessarily rich immigrants.
My BIL is a genius doing his PhD in math. My FIL has a PhD in Engineering. My MIL is a professor at a university & my wife is an engineer.
They're all immigrants.
At my HS the top 3 students were Palestinian, Lebanese & Israeli in that order.
Toronto is over 50% immigrants. It's got the lowest crime rate of any city in North America & is rated the #5 best place on earth to live.
Vancouver is heavily Asian it's rated #1 place on earth to live & has a really low crime rate too.