Guys WAKE UP IS IT THE END?

The rapefugees and the liberals went too far this time, even the plebs in Reddit had enough of this.
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6dxho3/paris_mayor_demands_black_feminist_festival_that/
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/6dxa1q/paris_mayor_may_ban_black_feminist_nyansapo/
What are you going to do EuroAnons? Do we even stand a chance? It is up to you to decide..

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546704/Professor-called-racist-asked-resign-students.html
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6dxho3/paris_mayor_demands_black_feminist_festival_that/
archive.is/WmTa3
youtube.com/watch?v=YY5uQRQZFnA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8183
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Horkheimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

APOLOGIZE BURGERS!
YOU'RE THE (((ONES))) WHO CREATED AND EXPORTED THIS SAFE-SPACE CRAP!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546704/Professor-called-racist-asked-resign-students.html

Wth is that ? So they got the power? why are you so passive white americans?

This hyper-liberalism started in Europe and Canada. We're just copying you guys.

Fuck those niggers and jews

>Day 1: Vote for Macron.
>Day 2: Demonstrate against Macron.

France deserves the cancer it is in right now.

If only they could have voted for someone who would have stopped this..

is that padme

Lol? You're THE fucking golem with degeneracy nests like (((Hollywood))) pumping out jewish crap 24/7

Yeah, I'm sure she would...

9GAG, we meet again ..

FYI that was proven to not be her.

Militant afro feminists my fucking sides. I'd give my right nut to see these nignogs go up against any militant white nationalist group misanthropic division, azov battalion, golden dawn etc

Just ignore him, he's just a jealous faggot with the same shitposting always

No it fucking didn't. You only have to take one look at their vocabulary to tell. In Germany their flyers would hardly even qualify as German, because it's all English terms. There simply are no German equivalents for these words.

This is literally true. When I was young in the 80s, growing up in the liberal hellhole known as Commiefornia, everyone idolized Europe and the most evolved, liberal society on earth--quite ahead of us, and light-years ahead of most of the USA--and aspired to move there. Second was Canada, kek. Europe definitely led the way for American liberalism.

debunked utterly. Wrong eye color on the 'blacked' girl.

No it was America's fault. Germany should have won WW1.

Try and spot me Sup Forums

How the fuck did it get to the point where the mayors of both Paris and London are non-whites?

Well if you guys became Allies in ww2 instead of destroying fighting each other...

People in france are cucked hard. Its almost impossible to wake them up. It would need to be something huge. 9/11 style.

I lived in Commiefornia for a while and they still idolized Germany.
They also have no idea what Germany is like. Their idea of it was comparable to that of retarded illegals who think the moment they cross the border they get a free car and house.

They can't legally make it forbidden to white or forbidden to anything that isn't age. French laws are pretty strict against discrimination.

Amsterdam .. non whites ..
Brussels .. non whites ..
Berlin .. non whites ..

It's a trend in every capital.

Japan did this. If they never attacked, we wouldn't have ever gotten directly involved. Germany may have stood a chance at stalemate with the Russians without the second front.

Well, if you move to another country you most likely will move to a place you already heard about rather than some rural area. So it's no surprise that the capitals are hit the hardest.

Japan didn't sanctioned it self. If it wasn't for the US Japan would have just conquered China..

You mean like the Paris attacks? Yeah that didn't worked, in fact they loved it so much they elected Macron

>People on reddit talking sense

Holy shit, it's a miracle

Stop linking shitty fucking Reddit posts. No one gives a fuck.

the muh racism started in America, now all countries in the west are to blame for something you did 200 years ago

lol what waking up? They'll just be perplexed a couple of minutes then they'll go back to the "everything not Marxist is fascist, nazi, literally hitler".

Unfettered immigration.
Brits and French were too afraid to say anything, and they believe they'll be safe in their little communities away from the city, so they let it continue. Oh boy are they in for a surprise once it reaches the tipping point.

> feign outrage
> yell 'this is crazy yiu need white people!'
> then 'please whatever you do dont start your own blacks only movie theatres, restaurants, water fountains, etc!'
> wait for the activists to segregate everything
> sit back and enjoy your new Jim Crow lifestyle with no shouting in movie theatres or broken computers in school

At this point I'm just waiting for europe to crumble into a thousand ethnic states. india/pakistan 2.0 basically. It's inevitable if europe wants to stop this hobbesian spiral

The left is imploding.
Normies are waking up.

If they never attacked, they would have been economically cucked into submission by the USA.

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

DIVERSITY = WHITE GENOCIDE

Nope. It's too late for them. They chose to go willingly to their own slaughter. The western nations will fade out with a mere whimper, at best.

>this is white in france

How? By us not selling them oil for their wars?

lol reddit deleted the post

>this is white in Sweden

>beyonce

HAHAHAHAHAHA
look at this fool

This is true. I saw two niggers in Warsaw yesterday.

Bullshit, the identity politics most certainly didn't. Hell we import your fucking words for these terms, like "gender".

>if I like it I should put a ring on this
How about pic related?

The US was pro-Germany before the war. Their incentive was de-imperialisation of the British.

Which they got. Germans always hoped that the US would join their fight against the commie scourge.

So, murica .. are you finally on board?

She's a spaniard fyi.

>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6dxho3/paris_mayor_demands_black_feminist_festival_that/
archive.is/WmTa3

I see nothing that cant be solved by a few machineguns

Eat a dick, surrender nigger. I was against this "safe space", anti free speech bullshit since LONG before "safe spaces" became a thing. Blame the jews, niggers, communist and neocon politicians, and college students/graduates. They did it. Not America as a whole.

> France
Who cares ?

Is this the best way to mass redpill the left? Set up openly racist festivals to force them to confront the blatant double standard?

Also, "Four-fifths of the festival area will be set aside as a “non-mixed” space “for black women,” according to its website in French."

>not going for three fifths

>Their incentive was de-imperialisation of the British.
false. the brits wanted to give up their colonies since it was quickly becoming unprofitable when they stopped having a monopoly on trade from those countries

>Germans always hoped that the US would join their fight against the commie scourge.
hitler shouldn't have declared war on us. anyway, that germany isn't germany anymore. have you seen the paris agreement that the president of the usa pulled out of? it has a bunch of shit in it about how because of climate change it falls upon the west to take in migrants fleeing from climate change and the empowerment of females for some fucking reason. yurop is fucked. sorry!

Roosevelt was the man behind the curtain
listen to hitler's declaration of war against the united states for details

Exactly my thoughts when the beef gets roasted in Manchester.

better to use that French one that is made of wood with the little metal thing that drops down

please, gentlemen, don't fight.

you are both equally doomed

The neo-marxist identities ideology comes 100% from USA.
It's hilarious seeing a nigger in Europe saying they're descendants of slaves forced to come here. Europe didn't import niggers slaves.

This group would have known well ahead of organizing this that such discrimination is strictly prohibited in french law.

They are asking for the authorities to stop the event so they can pretend to be oppressed.

You are tools. The cultmarx crap started in commiefornia after kike +intellectuals" escaped there from nazi Germany. Ever since you defeated them the rot is festering on the West.

But we took it from you.

really ironic how quickly blacks advocate for segregation when they think they have any power. its not even like they start small, they just flat out go for the extreme the moment they think they can.

based nippon

This is the dumbest thing I've seen in a while, and that's disregarding the shills.

American colleges and universities pump out these identity politics and hardcore post-modernist and marxist bullshit. Those liberal fags might think they were "copying" Europe, but that is objectively false. In fact, the lefties here are starting to copy the Yanks because of their advanced use of lies and marxist thoughts on (((equility))) and (((privilege))).

LEPEN LEAKS?

saviour of the white race is a coal burner? mfw

Our leftists were indeed cancer, but we had them perfectly in check before you decided to brainwash us into oblivion with "de-nazification", vilifying any shred of nationalism and pride, while your capitalist elite was busy "empowering" your women and negroes to a degree that is nothing short of cuckoldry. All the while the USSR thought it would be a great idea to support this erosion of Western society because they thought themselves safe from these influences behind their Iron Curtain.
A series of horrible decisions based on short-term gain with misjudgment of future developments.

Mind, I'm not considering myself anti-capitalist, but there is cancer that puts monetary gains above the good of society, which led to the destruction of families and the never-ending need for more consumers, thus nowadays mass immigration.

Nobody cares, France voted to become a footnote in history, swallowed by the brown tide. Let them die in peace.

This. Some huge needs to happen before the left will snap out of their delusions.

It is inevitable we become one government. Not Europe, but the whole world. It is the next step to space. Regional arguments and states are old things in the way of star sectors and planets. It is hard to keep both sadly.

Mr Juncker are you drunk again?

The ethnics have some warped view that everything was amazing before colonisation. They don't want to integrate or for multiculturalism to succeed. They want revenge for a perceived wrong. That's why they immigrate en masses and abuse the welfare system. They want to destroy the West, just like they believe we destroyed their societies.

>They want to destroy the West, just like they believe we destroyed their societies

More like they realize they can't contribute to anything in the West so their way of becoming relevant is by acting like an enemy within it.

there's a problem for every solution

youtube.com/watch?v=YY5uQRQZFnA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

All this Eurocancer in denial. Yep! It totally didn't start in Europe guys! You didn't force these fucks here nope not at all with your wars. Nope not at all. Faggots.

LUXEMBURGED

I hear that you are accepting migrants now, Jin-san

Oh boy let them do this. Next they make a 360 and we get separated toilets, restaurants etc again. France yes!

Heroes

What the fuck are you talking about i didnt notice or hear any of this retarded shit until 6 years ago, while your (((womens rights))) and (((entertaibment industry))) have been pumping this shit out since the fucking 50's.

We need more people like this

>Vote for Macaroni so hard entire country lights up
>BUT PARIS DOESN'T WANT NIGGER FESTIVAL

Is "black twitter" aware of this? Seems like the kind of shit show they'd love.

'Cultural Marxism' and 'critical theory' are concepts developed by a group of German intellectuals, who, in 1923 in Germany, founded the Institute of Social Research at Frankfurt University. The Institute, modeled after the >Marx-Engels Institute in Moscow, became known as the Frankfurt School [3]. In 1933, when the Nazis came to power in Germany, the members of the Frankfurt School fled to the United States. While here, they migrated to major U.S. universities (Columbia, Princeton, Brandeis, and California at Berkeley).

What Is The Frankfurt School (And Its Effect On America)?
wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8183

You European pansy douche bags suddenly play dumb and blame others when it comes to responsibility

even the government spy admits they're not nazis

En Marche!

It don't matter where it started, Stop being a kid guys, just fuking do something about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Horkheimer

During the time between Horkheimer's being named Professor of Social Philosophy and director of the Institute in 1930, the Nazis became the second largest party in the Reichstag. In the midst of the violence surrounding the Nazis' rise, Horkheimer and his associates began to prepare for the possibility of moving the Institute out of Germany.[3] Horkheimer's venia legendi was revoked by the new Nazi government because of the Marxian nature of the Institute's ideas as well as its prominent Jewish association. When Hitler was named the Chancellor in 1933,[3] the Institute was thus forced to close its location in Germany. He emigrated to Geneva, Switzerland and then to New York City the following year, where Horkheimer met with the president of Columbia University to discuss hosting the Institute. To Horkheimer's surprise, the president agreed to host the Institute in exile as well as offer Horkheimer a building for the Institute.[12][13] In July 1934 Horkheimer accepted an offer from Columbia to relocate the Institute to one of their buildings.[3]

In 1940, Horkheimer received American citizenship and moved to the Pacific Palisades district of Los Angeles, California, where his collaboration with Adorno would yield the Dialectic of Enlightenment. In 1942, Horkheimer assumed the directorship of the Scientific Division of the American Jewish Committee.

I can understand an event where whites are expected to be spectators (all black speakers, panels, questions from the crowd are from blacks) but excluding any race entirely is still discrimination.

Places like /worldnews/ and /europe have a big right wing presence, to the eternal ire of the lefties who really, honestly believe that they deserve the sole right to have a political opinion.

In 1949, he returned to Frankfurt where the Institute for Social Research reopened in 1950. Between 1951 and 1953 Horkheimer was rector of the University of Frankfurt. In 1953, Horkheimer stepped down from director of the Institute and took on a smaller role in the Institute, while Adorno became director.[15] Horkheimer and Adorno were seen as the fathers of the Institute.

Horkheimer continued to teach at the University until his retirement in the mid-1960s. In 1953, he was awarded the Goethe Plaque of the City of Frankfurt, and was later named honorary citizen of Frankfurt for life.[16] He returned to America in 1954 and 1959 to lecture as a frequent visiting professor at the University of Chicago.

He remained an important figure until his death in Nuremberg in 1973. Max Horkheimer with the help of Theodor Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Walter Benjamin, Leo Lowenthal, Otto Kirchheimer, Frederick Pollock and Neumann developed "Critical Theory". According to Larry Ray "Critical Theory" has "become one of the most influential social theories of the twentieth century".

>Sefarade

> "...to shut it down"
kek

Canada invents nothing, you lose.

>Places like /worldnews/ and /europe have a big right wing presence
really?
I haven't been to reddit for I don't know how many years. But if that's true I should maybe take a look again there because at this point Sup Forums isn't any different from reddit anymore. The election really destroyed this board.

The Jews tricked us and made us fight the Germans. We had no idea what was happening until it was too late. Then they killed Patton.