Is fat acceptance a modern phenomenon?

Is fat acceptance a modern phenomenon?

When did humans lose their sense of shame?

>From Jon Stewart's book, 'America', published in 2004.

Holy shit, that's scary.

THICC

The other beachgoers tried to push her back into the water right?
Being beached too long is deadly for whales

Dangerous as hell, somebody help it back in the water

See you on plebbit.

>fat acceptance
I don't know one single person who "accepts" fat. I thought that was just a yank thing. Don't tell me your people are becoming the new septics, bong.

The UK is still following Murica's example. They're trying to get safespaces here, too.

Why does that sand look like construction site sand?

i too was in that thread and saw this exact response

Different beaches have different kinds of sand. I'd attach a picture of Okinawa star sand (google it) but here's another Boogie picture.

everyone pretends to accept it. just like they pretend there is no iq gap

It's mentally harmful for them, though. Society is enabling them.

Fat used to be a sign of wealth

when hes boobs are bigger than your gf´s

>Liberals use to bitch about how people are becoming overweight

>Liberals now accuse others of fat shaming

We need to broadcast this hypocrisy on them.

who cares if they're fat? it doesn't affect me any

>Fat used to be a sign of wealth

Define 'fat' for what it was back then. Because today fat usually means obesity and being 300lbs+. It's like with the retards who use the 'THICCC' meme for someone who isn't actually thick but rather just plain old fat.

Back then, fat meant being around 200lbs or so.

They're a net detriment to health services.

Jews, obviously

Keep the masses fat, and dumb

Yeah, next time stick with the submarine
much more discreet

>[[[thicc]]]

Why does everyone use boogie to shame fat people?

Boogie has been trying to lose weight his entire life. He's the worst example of "fat acceptance"

>Boogie has been trying to lose weight his entire life.

Aye, trying real hard.

wasn't being fat a symbol of power before?

That fat fuck only lost 8 pounds in 6 years

somebody once told me

Fat is not an identity; it's a social disease.

it's hard when it's a childhood addiction. boogie was abused by his mother who turned him into a sugar junky

The earlier you get addicted to something, the more difficult it is to go clean. This is why children who smoke early almost never quit later. It's fucking impossible m8

It's bad for the economy, that's what you should care about. So much money wasted for extra food and healthcare, it's silly.

>trying

Not sure if bait

LOW

Maybe so, but it doesn't make him any less fat and pathetic because of it.

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKIN'

Well back in the way back it was fasion to be fat, cause it was a sign you could fed yourself. Nowadays on the other hand it is a negativ sign cause we today knows how the human body reacts to it. But if we talk about women, no it has never ever been something to be proud about

he's getting surgery soon. I hope it goes well for him.

Me too, but it won't if he hasn't done the hard yards. Known a few fatties who got the surgeries, and they stayed fat, because they had no will power and ate like shit. Quick fixes never work.

Well fed, but not fat. Never fat. Henry VIII was described as disgustingly obese, and next to people like in OP, he looked like a guest at Treblinka.

It's dangerous to get that surgery and not reduce the amount eaten. I think he'll suffer problems based on all his previous attempts.

false advertising.

They thought all obese people were from fly over states therefore republicans therefore uneducated and unscientific and thought that obesity was a sign of being too stupid to understand how to be healthy.

Then people started to realize that liberals are fat as well so mental gymnastics started (only time fatties have ever been gymnastic) because if you judged them by the same standard of the the mid 00s they'd be unscientific and uneducated as well and that shit on their narrative that all liberals are intellectual. So instead of admitting that the one thing they constantly hold over conservatives is not true they change the narrative that fatties aren't stupid and it's the capitalistic beauty standards that makes us judge people. Because if they admit that liberals are too stupid to understand basic laws of weight management then how can we be so sure that they really know what's best in regards to other issues?

its just that there are more ugly people than there are beautiful among the loud minority on social media
most people still have the same standards