L E F T W A S H I N G

What book, movie or industry has been LEFTWASHED in the past years? How did it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P01Mt_JFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=je_7sB2MutA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is an adult
>reads children's super hero comics

Grow up, you fucking manchild.

In the actual sense of the word, literally everything.

>Add brown people

AGHHHHHH I HATE JEWS!!!!!!! FUCK THE LEFT!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!

pathetic

I don't read comics you moron. It's an example of leftist subversion.

Should I?

The way they plan to make James Bond black is interesting

Whoever wrote that clearly has an AOL dail tone between the ear sex holes.

Well it's all owned by Jews.

>Caring about comics and superhero shit beyond the age of 11

You're a retard if you think this is about comics. It's everywhere.

Green light, baguette.

Does ANYONE in the world really take this SJW bullshit seriously?

They what

fuck off nigger, have your (you)

Please stop

As if everyone has traced their Ancestry back (or can do so).

Black fathers don't help either.

Page 1 and I'm already annoyed.

Everything?

SJW's

But they don't buy those comics.

YAMERO
I can't stop stop myself from reading

Their entire business is going under because of it. Even hollywood is seeing their profits reduced as they include more obvious propaganda.

Fiction is how people are taught about empathy. Control the fiction, you control behavior to a large extent until someone points it out.

Is that the feminine version of clock boy?

That seems like it's satirizing leftists somewhat?
Is it being ironic?

No, these people are genuinely insane and believe their own propaganda because they're let go of objective reality. Look up post-modernism, it's the new form of communism where reality isn't real any more. Literally how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real tier thinking.

The "super genius math and computer viz black kid" cliché really, really needs to die. It is almost as bad as the "talking wisecracking dog sidekick", holy shit.

What is even happening in that comic. She's back in time but then white people attack

lol stupid white guy with a selfie stick
fucking white men am i right?

Taken to the extreme yeah, Marvel decided they wanted an 8 year old black girl to be the smartest human and to never shut up about it ever.

And just to prove she wasn't your average super genius who overestimated herself because she's a child they had the 8th smartest guy show up and proclaim her the smartest.

>What is Rome
It's literally the cornerstone of European civilization, how she can be so dumb

>telling people to grow up on the politics board mongolian animated cave paintings imageboard

Next thing they'll leftwash is Lord of the Rings and Western rpgs. It's way too incorrect for this day and age. I'm surprised they didn't complain about it. I didn't watch the Hobbit though, so I don't know.

is he making a bomb? he making a bomb

It's like someone going down a diversity checklist and looking for something they haven't checked off yet and make that the next couple of pages. These characters are insufferable, the setting is all over the place, and the story as a whole is like reading an Antifa twitter feed.

>Lunella Lafayette

What a mouthful. Might as well have called her Mercedes Black

this

What the fuck is going on? is that another planet? What are all those names and words? Why does it look like facebook based time travel?

holy shit, that was a tough read
but I was hooked at
>Sotomayor University
>a protected space between dimensions

That character type of the stocky black chick with nose rings...not going to sell

>Hollywood following trend that caters to a majority of the world population
>LIBRUL BRAIN WASHING

maybe I should dump the precedent one.

It really makes me appreciate Chris Chan's Sonichu in hindsight.

>I'm the smartest person in the world
>can't vote

underage and a nigger.

Marvel/Disney went full retard.

>amigx
come the fuck on now, this has to be satire

That 'art' is hurting my eyes.
They cant draw, they cant write.....why they keep doing it?

>she
There's your answer.

Hmm..how about we start with EVERYTHING?

Shows that DONT have:

> Homosexuality
> White women with none white men
> Minorities as doctors/lawyers/heroes etc but never villains or criminals
> Men being emasculated by powerful independent womyn.
> Evil straight cis white men
> Transgenderism
> Evil heartless republicans
> "Good" muslims
> All of the above

Are in the minority at this point.

Why isn't it african pride then? Why does it need to be black and tied to skin and race? Isn't that just making it needlessly racial?

Is that an officially published comic? It looks like a fanwork, the writing seems like fanwork, but something tells me that someone published this.

Think of manga written by a grade schooler. It doesn't make sense, there's a shitton going on, nothing is explained, the plot consists of nothing but randomness solved by asspulls and the protagonist has super powers beyond anything anyone can fight.

Now think of this, but with money thrown at it for decent artists.

Honestly i have no fucking clue at all what is going on in this comic besides the " Minority women strong and smart - white men evil " bullshit.

No wonder nobody buys this shit.

Mercedes is a german car company.
German. car. white men engineering. And therefore evil.

Pretty much this. I've given up on new movies, tv and games for a while now, only watching the new stuff after its been out for a while and I have an idea that it's isn't all propaganda.
Basically I've gone back to the classics. Anything 2006 or earlier is mostly acceptable. The Jew shit just isn't there as much, or as obvious.

Issue 1 youtube.com/watch?v=2P01Mt_JFmM

Issue 2 youtube.com/watch?v=je_7sB2MutA

Think of a nigger trying to explain quantum entanglement. There's a lot of words, but none of it makes sense even to the person doing the explaining. That's what Mexicans writing scripts is like and this is the end result.

Seriously, watch a mexican soap on television sometime, it's the same shit.

Axe Cop is legitimately a better written comic, and it was written by a six-year-old.

Becasue some retard at Matvel thought it would get them new audiences so they gave them money.
While forgetting that the last people on this planet who buy comics or videogames are SJWs who scream about diversity, evil men and god knows what else the whole day.

Checkmate Marvel and Co you chased away your common costumers and gained no new ones.

HOLY SHIT
It's real...it's all real
And this is who they are gearing up to become the new CAPTAIN AMERICA

>leftwashed
I take it you mean SHITSTAINED?

>decent artists

Cease your lies. Either your nigger, your women or your nigger women suck at making comics and you nshould start castigating them accordingly.

>Pregnant

>Fighting crime

I'm at a loss of words. I really am.

Time to counteract