If you are not Italian you are an inferior being

Daily remainder that you are all cucks without culture and history, and that the only reason civilization exists in the world is thanks to the Italians creating it and bringing the light to you subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'll pity bump you

Nah don't think so mate.

This.British culture is the superior culture.
>tfw when britboo
>ywn eat english food at a reasonable price
>ywn live in the country as a comfy farmer
>ywn experience cold weather regularly
>ywn be proud of your country's centuries of culture

Only culture Italy has is food desu

>an*los
>culture

>an*los
>history

>an*los
>people

Source? The whole problem with Germany and Europe stems from the "Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen" mindset.
So I very highly doubt these stats. Or it was just poor science, with asking the question directly and thus getting good goy answers rather than asking questions where aspects of their own culture are compared to those of others.

G O D S C O U N T R Y

More than Italy.

No. God is Italian.

USA wtf is wrong with you ?

I am unpleasantly surprised

Our civilization is superior to all of you combined

pay debts

You are all animals compared to the Anglo.

You copied everything from Italy. Shut up.

Anglos are subhumans.

Anglos are the reason civilisation exists.

GOD IS A SERB

No. Italian are. We are the only light of reason in a sea of monkeys like you all.

NO. ITALIAN.

Anglos are the reason there's almost 1.5 billion pooinloos and pakis

Not to mention how fast you gave away your entire Empire to the kikes.

Fuck of Eurotrash

>Sweden

Top kek

When I hear about "Italian culture" I'm thinking more about history, like ancient rome and the renaissance, which were great obviously.
When thinking of German, British or Swedish culture I'd rather think of the values and life habits, where it's much harder to measure what's "good" and "bad".
So this survey is comparing two somewhat different things, I wouldn't say that Italians are much more chauvinistic than the other countries mentioned (maybe just a little bit)

Reminder that Medniggers haven't accomplished anything since the Renaissance. Das rite. We rule da world now, bruv.

ETERNAL

By God's country do you mean a caliphate

At least the swedes are keeping it real

by any chance does Greece have a Muslim population above 4%? Judging by your history I'd think so. If so you're more than a caliphate than us. Regardless, theres no shitskins for 200 miles around me.

"We're not owned by jews"- Anglos

>american
>culture

Ha
ahhahaha
ahhahahhahahahha

The opposite is true, read a history book you idiot
Anglos have no civilization, they just combined elements of cultures around the world, even you english lanquage is full of greeks word newton wrote his discoveries and progress in greek, cause greek are the most advanced lanquage to ever exist, greeks are tthe founders of western civilization, all of you should bow to us

You will be a minority in 30 years and you know it.It just simple math

Bump
Sei un grande, al meno uno che lo dice

>implying that you're not ruled by Jews either

Cipollini >>>> Cavendish

91% white to being a minority in 30 years? They'll all be dead by then anyway.

Yea well despite your need to rub it in everyone's face I don't give a fuck if you think you have the most superior culture and people.

I just want everyone's culture to survive. Period.

ETERNAL

Greek civilization would have been largely destroyed or forgotten without Rome. We share a common past, there's no reason to get in a pissing competition

ANGLO

Which culture is superior was never up for debate.

Now tell me why that isn't true in my own language faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#Demographics
you have 5.4% muslims while greece has 4.7% muslim greeks

>being delusional makes you superior
Hmm.

South Europe > north europe

You sound delusional.I am not mocking you.I am really concerned about UK's future for real

They have way more babies than you.You will be a minority.It's just simple math bro

The last census was in 2011 which puts them at 4.2%. They've very likely increased but that 5.4% figure is wrong.

fuck off wop

Greek lies supported by other inferior """ countries"""

You are nothing. We could easily conquer you all anytime. And we will.

it says australia on the leg

With a population of possibly more or less Muslims than us by approximately 0.something%, will the same not occur to you? If so, why not?

I'm sure you've been made to eat this shitstain of an imaginary history by others here already, but...

You've nothing in common with old Rome you mongrel. The Caesars had blond hair and blue eyes, catch my fucking drift?

The cuck-o-meter

Stay safe Italy

>Non-Whites claiming superiority
Interesting timeline we're living in

The most popular male name in England is Oliver.

You could've been on our side. Now you will have to explain to Jesus why you betrayed his home country.

>The fantastic 4 european libtard countries
>US above cut line just because we wuz kangz
>Canada trying to be relevant

Top kek chart

>The Caesars had blond hair and blue eyes, catch my fucking drift?
Mate don't start that discussion without the Twelve Caesars open again.

Read Germania, Abdul.

I'm English, born and bred, and I agree. Also, I have an Italian girlfriend, so I consider myself extremely lucky, and I am willing to say (as I have been saying for a long time now) that Italian culture is superior. Also, the happiest times I've had in my life have been in Italy.

Canadian "culture" is, right now, just multiculturalism, so all of the lefty faggots will say that they are proud of it. You always see Canadians boasting that they are more tolerant than the United States.

What are you, Sardinian? Don't you dare insult our country, everyone else must learn their place.

God is Italian. The church is in Rome.

We are the purest race.

Greek lies, you copied our pantheon changed their names (Zeus-Jupiter) and made them yours, your architecture is inspired by greeks, latin alphabet is greek with some retarded letters, you have nothing original it's all copy paste

You should be shot for treason you fucking mo-mo

> all those countries less confident than Canada

>Weasel their way to power after submitting us to their power by establishing the federal deserve.

>Promise to blow Shlomo's every night and give him Palestine if he uses America to save you from the Germans.

>They subverted us, as is their nature. The cowardly anglo sells out his fellow whites to the Jews such is the pathetic, craven nature of the Anglo.

Correction, YOUR church is in Rome. Our churches are all over!

I don't think Italian culture is superior, but let's be honest: Italy built the Europe we know today. It is mother to all important European nations, and to say that it isn't fundamental in establishing what we know as Europe is complete nonsense.

You legit have trash on your streets.

>pasta niggers
>"you are inferior"
really initiates my fuckin walnuts, famiglia

Such appeasement.

Fuck off back to Scotland commie mcgregor

Dunning-Kruger effect the nationality

Your country is doing the exact same thing to Middle Eastern countries.
You are worse than we ever were. You are the number one weapon for the Jews now.
Just because we were used before you doesn't mean that we are to blame because you were stupid enough to accept them as well.
Even your "nationalist" president sucks kikes off in his spare time, as does his daughter.

>68% disagree
>65% voted for macron

Really fired up my neurons

you literally import trash from Somalia, Siria and Sudan.

You took your pantheon and architecture from ancient Italians way before the war of Troy, when we teached it to the Minoans, our alphabet is original and yours is just a degeneration.

Yours are not true churches. You are a barbarian and an heaten as well.

Daily reminder the actual Greece was formed after 1821 revolution with the help of westen powers.

No Greece ?
also how can american culture be superior if it doesn't exist

Fuck off back to your American "culture" of McDonalds and Starbucks, you fat shit.
BTW I hope you live in or next to a blue county.

>don't you dare insult our country
all i did was tell you to fuck off

Italy was definitely the start of real civilization, but now the country is a giant shithole
>government refuses to update infrastructure because we've got to "preserve our heritage"
>collects massive amounts of income tax but privatizes everything
>all of the people out here are cunts
>everybody vapes

what do you call those who militarily defeated, humiliated, and ethnically cleansed said ethnicity then?

I can't wait to rape all your women when we finally end you.

Daily reminder any "Greek" general in history would wet himself at the sight of a muscular, superior Anglo running straight towards him in a cavalry charge. To arms!

Are you retarted, are you making this up?
Do i need to remind you that Renaissance started after greek scholars fled to italy with the writings of ancient greek philosophers and scientists

>Canada
>Culture
Top Kek

Everytime ;_;. Goddamit why?

English cucks would shit their pants, seeing greek warriors going after them

Lol fucking pasta niggers

Lel, as if. We haven't mastered phalanxes better than the Greeks.

Fucking terrifying.
The Turks were scared of them too.

At least Spain isn't a pack of hapless, emasculated cucks like you. You don't see Spanish women hopping on somalian like in your shithole.

Better weather, better food, women who aren't insane feminist whackjobs. Yeah, Spain kicks the shit out of your cuck haven.

Niggers too think their culture is superior. What's the point of this picture here?

And you left us with a ton of debt, after that so we made an agreement with all christian balkan countries and kicked turks out of europe

>implying anyone else it's better than us
We are still by far the best country on earth, and the only real and legit one. That's because we are the only ones with a real culture. Go be a self-loathing (or maybe not, eh, sheepshagger or Venetian cunt?) faggot somewhere else.

A mistake that will be corrected