Stop worshiping false semitic gods

>stop worshiping false semitic gods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeEgKyhC8KA
philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/
youtube.com/watch?v=vIeLW8OPomg
youtube.com/watch?v=jOLtfQ9vo9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Umm thats not Odin, I don't know who that is if its Thor I guess I forgive you but kinda a gay choice.

It's nothing really.

>Huginn and Muninn in the background, indicating it is Odin
>but still has both eyes, so clearly not Odin

not supposed to be any god in particular although Odin would be the closest one here

It's the ancient Indo-European skyfather, Dyaus Pitar

Hmm,i do wonder,do Slavic gods have their own Ragnarok,or are they just pussies?

this

Look at how kiketry has poisoned Europe.. People too scared to fight for their lands. Willfully getting invaded by nigger hordes and smiling while they take their women. Turn your cheek, cuck.

>pagan calling the One True God false
That's rich.

Daily slovenian shitposting.

weak argument

>do Slavic gods have their own Ragnarok
Not to my knowledge. Everything revives around the eternal year circle. Death and rebirth

It's not an argument it's a joke, this whole purity contest started by varg and others will only weaken cohesion among conservatives, and achieve nothing in return.

Slavic have gods? Are they that related too germanic gods? Thats interesting

nobody wants "everyone to be norse pagan". Be whatever version of paganism your ancestors were before the jews subverted them. If you're Greek, connect with Athena and Zeus. There are Roman, Slavic, Hindu, Celtic, etc. gods that all connect as Indo-European gods, and most have counterparts of eachother within each pantheon. This is why some people push for Pan-European paganism, because it truly is the root of their entire set of beliefs/morals.

We already have our judgemental skyfather Pšek, no need to replace Him with a shittier semitic one.

>Slavic have gods?
What did you expect then? Slavs to be animists or sth?
Our old gods are related to the Germanic ones. In fact we are descendants of Indo-Europeans just like Germanics, Italics, Balts, Celts, Iranics.. we all share mythological similarities

can't you see this is a timeless war between gods and men? kike gods subvert and trick their way into mortal hearts and power with their triad of kikery. Christianity, Judaism, Islam. Jews rule over goyim - who are pacified and shameful through Christ - who are beheaded by Islamic pedophiles and barbarians.

Paganism is for the white man. Paganism fights back against kikery. This puts fear in abrahamic shit and kikes don't want that. Open your eyes.

what kind of values do pagans believe in?

Pagans have a strong value placed upon personal achievement as well as family values and heritage. It was very important to "be remembered" (personal achievement) and to know and honor your ancestors (heritage). There is a deep respect for nature (environmentalism), your people (racial realism), and respecting the personal oaths and laws (Greek democracy, norse Thing, etc.)

Basically, pagans were the original natsocs. Also almost every holiday is pagan. You're halfway there to realizing it.

so you think a population thats losing more and more faith in god, should just switch their beliefes to another higer power they have never heard of?
I dont think that is going to be very effective

Chwała chwała Swarożyca
Boga słońca boga życia!

youtube.com/watch?v=MeEgKyhC8KA

Why do you think they are losing faith in God? It is not their God. It is a semetic God from the middle east.

philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/

Interesting article about the revival of Wotan in the German peoples before/during the building of the Third Reich.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIeLW8OPomg

^Not exactly a TL;DR version but close

If odin and thor dont eat enough magic apples they will die lmao

This.

Anyone worshipping an Abrahamic God is a total cuck.

God is what I decide it is.

wasnt jesus literally killed by roman pagans

If the Norse gods are real then why did they let their believers get converted until their religion became a sad pathetic joke only practiced by larping wewuzzers

Really makes you think

Gitara swarożyc

At least he was killed by a weapon and not minimal access to fruit

(((roman pagans)))

too bad none of the gods died from that. Don't forget Jews are God's chosen people goy!

I dont worship trees kike.

hmmmm this german flag telling me not to do it makes me want to do it

iz pagan now i a good boy

>tfw torn between Christianity and Paganism

Relax. Have an apple and give birth to a horse after having anal sex with a horse. Whatever it is you do to unwind, allfather

pagans are like those niggers that think pharoahs were their kangz

Paganism is atheism, monotheism is maximum faith and power.

Slovenians were not pagans?

Well I'm sorry Ahmed, but you gotta go back.

This is niggertier bait, but I'll answer regardless:

Trade sanctions and forced convertion by Kings opportunistically seeing their people becoming more subjugated after Christian conversion.

So should I buy a bearded axe on amazon now?

Atheism is weak and you can not motivate someone of one god of many but a 1 true God is closer to truth, once youre psgan you will be converted to islam, which is intent of kikes.

>why did they let their believers get converted until their religion

Well basically what is going on right now, vandalism, death threats, preaching lunatics in the streets, murder, kidnapping.

We kept what matters the most, our race ethnicities, and our culture. Christianity merely renamed it.
The days of the week are pagan.
The Festivities are renamed
The roads and streets do not have christian names, but pagan.
Elves and trolls still exist in stories that we tell children.
We kept the majority of our names nordic, allthough myself i have a greek/hebrew first name.
There was barely any christian influence except for muh holy land XDD DEUS VULT GUYS! and the retarded laws it brought.

You should be accepting goy! Remember anybody can be Christian! Build bridges not borders amirite! Just be submissive and weak your culture and heritage don't matter in this life! Give away all your possessions to poor dindus or else you're going to hell! Here worship this dead middle eastern communist

Start by admitting thqt both have their downsides
>Christianity can evoke cuckoldry if culture is not put in check
>Paganism can evoke degeneracy and barbary, people living in mudhuts

Norse pagans are chill as fuck.
never had this bullshit talk with them about religion which is inevitable with both christian or muslims.
trust me, im Icelandic

If you want be monotheist but with exclusive Chirch of scandinavia with all the good laws that europeans held true for thousands of years with Scandi culture, i have different faith but have all you as brothers of blood, you should do same, all kike worshippers dhould be slain though.

Pretend pagan theology is relevent. no one will laugh at you, not in the face of all those pagan thinkers who have been producing work for the last 1500 years. Best of all youll be defended from evil faeries as long as you remember to put a cup of warm milk out on the full moon.

Well Odin wasn't 'born' (or whatever) without one eye. He sacrificed one eye to gain knowledge somehow.

They were written by people with a crypto affinity for the "old" at the time like Snorri Sturlasson who wrote the Eddas, not because pagans couldn't write at all.
>what are norse runes

The only downside to Paganism is that there's not enough people doing it in real life.

There's no one doing LE BASED DEUCE VAULT in real life either of course but there are far more Christians than there are pagans.

>Jesus was a Jew
I have never seen any Christians refute this

Hail Apollo-Balder

Blessed be his day

Norse Paganism. A religion brought to you by Neil Gaiman

Do not discard what is good, the monotheist catholic order simply create your own Church for your nation.

He was resident of region judea not racially a Jew, which is why he was crucified by kikes.

>Paganism can evoke degeneracy and barbary, people living in mudhuts
Pagans were strictily against degeneracy
In germanic law being gay was punishable by death, while greeks and romans had their small teenage boys to molest.
And we didnt have mudhuts, our houses were made with wood and clay to isolate warmth during the winters hence the reason why we didnt have gigant stone structures untill later. Even then there were accounts of deaths because it was too cold in the castles.
And the reason why we didnt have gigant statues and stuff like that is because we didnt have access to marble. we only had hard rocks which were really hard to sculpture due to its brittleness.
And barbary is just a meme made by the hollywood kikes. Sure we werent civilized but its not like we scratched our assholes on the food tables and burped and puked pissed and shit.
Vikings and our elder ancestors were really hygenic and took care of their looks, braided their beards and washed themselves alot.

t. some raping, stealing, forest people

he was the son of God you brainless pagan shit

It's such a bunch of shit. There are no pagans. The pagan religion requires sacrifice. There's not one larper doing that shit nor should they. Requires animals of many kinds. Requires human sacrifice at certain times.

Requires rituals of kinds they don't perform. And they all know damn well Thor does not make thunder with his anvil.

They are larping and it's fucking pathetic.

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Wake up sheeple, it's 2017, all the refugees are doing it and they're praised for it.

It didn't start with Varg, it started with Natt Danelaw and the Ironmarchers who sees more importance in throwing substance-less shit much like Sup Forums on the pagans in the right.

Well, here's what it looks like currently, pagans are actually out there and doing something meanwhile the hysterical christians are your typical anonymous anime youtube-bitch dedicating most time in circlejerking-drama among the right and it's fucking pathetic.

the only thing pathetic here is people like you who come in to these threads and bash pagans despite not knowing anything about it

Jesus was not a Jew, and there is no evidence that he was a Jew.

Considering new testament was written in Greek and not hebrew or aramaic Jesus was Greek colonist in judea who called himself the King of Judea region and got crucified by kikes.

stop having immaginary friends

we're losing faith because the jewish gods are cucked. they are used as control for the goyim.

Their paganism is the kind that was edited by Christians later on because they valued the folklore

>The days of the week are pagan
maybe in your language, but not all days are pagan, domenica, saturday, is from dominus, Lord, as in God
>The roads and streets do not have christian names, but pagan
maybe in your country, in southern europe streets are very often named after saints
>Elves and trolls still exist in stories that we tell children.
>We kept the majority of our names nordic, allthough myself i have a greek/hebrew first name.
culture, not religion
>There was barely any christian influence except for muh holy land XDD DEUS VULT GUYS! and the retarded laws it brought.
and you can very well see where that lack led you

You can rewrite theology that Jesus was not a man but simply an avatar of God, and then create an independant church of scandinavia, then
I can support you, theology can be chsnged but tge general structure of monotheism, moral authority, unity, and one truth cant.

>there are roleplayers worshiping the gods of your ancestors right now
ᚾ ᛁ ᛏ ᛁ ᚾ ᚷ
ᛃ ᚨ ᚷ
ᚾ ᛇ ᛗ ᚾ ᛖ ᚱ
ᛏ ᛁ ᚷ

So have you given your offerings to Thor? Have you asked blessing from Freyja ? Have you made your sacrifices and offered the blood?

Fuck off larper.

Stop using "christians" it was Catholics.

styx here reminding everyone that pagans built the west

youtube.com/watch?v=jOLtfQ9vo9U

>He was resident of region judea not racially a Jew
Bible explicitly cites him being a descendant of David. The only claim you have is him being half god which is laughable.
Do you even read your holy book?

Bible has been edited and is a lie.

>So have you given your offerings to Thor?
I call him Perkwunos or Thunor but yes

>Have you asked blessing from Freyja ?
yes and have recieved

>Have you made your sacrifices and offered the blood?

blot is symbolic, you dont literally offer your own blood

>muh worshiping pagan gods is larping but jewish gods are totally legit goys.

fucking autists.

Then find the original text and show me

I also hope you die well in battle. For if not, Valhalla will be denied to you.

>I also hope you die well in battle. For if not, Valhalla will be denied to you.

folkvangr sounds better anyway

oh just fuck off american, you're throwing 1700 years of history down the drain

>everyone should be NORSE pagans

I asked in a previous anti-varg thread if the best varg detractors could actually do was misrepresent his arguments because they've never watched any of his videos. It's looking more and more like the answer is yes. I have literally NEVER seen a single anti-varg shitposter actually provide anything remotely resembling a reasonable opposition to his views, they only demonstrate they don't actually understand his opinions.

>board full of antisemites
>same board full of kike god worshippers

almond activation accelerating

I dont base my religion on books, my religion is based on catholic church monotheism and the church traditions and communities developments not a kike book, i am not a son of abraham
wverything in new testament is invalid for me, and most of new testament not moral theology is trash.

Jesus was not a kike.

Well his whole legitimacy revolved around being a descendent of king david and just because the NT is written in greek doesnt mean they were anti hebrew.

If it means so much to you, what we call Jews today are the Jews who rejected Jesus and had their temple destroyed. All the ones who loved Jesus stopped being called Jews, especially after the non-christian Jews were begging Rome to persecute them as non-Jews.

If you need a particular set of genes to be intrinsically evil than go die from apple deprivation with thor.

my ancestors are smiling on me south italian

can you say the same?

>american pagans
i can understand svens being pagans but americans are just hilarious

we have the norse gods in mind mario fuck off back to jerusalem.
And no the retarded laws it brought really did fuck us over with the throw em in the dungeon and let them come back into society instead of outlawing them making them killable by law.
If we still had a form of germanic law niggers would not be a problem since they would all be manhunted.

Oh it was plenty of Protestants, people like C S Lewis who valued European folklore without believing it was literally true

He was never worshipped in Poland you retard he was a god of polabian Slavs.

oh sure, totally the same facial structure
and try harder, i'm not southern

Sorry. You have to die in battle to go there too.

I'm a 1st generation swedish immigrant please do not call me an american

I did not choose to be born here and I would have changed it if I could have

Everything in old testament is invalid to me* i am not circumcized because I
am not a kike.

The bible is shit burn it.

if you were all pagans you would be talking about how violent pagan gods are and how loki did nothing wrong

no you dont, read a book nigger

keep up the good fight bro!

I've been reading the Bible because apparently it can change your life. But I've always been personally attracted to the myths of my ancestor's. However, I was always told that that's wrong so I never put much thought into anything deeper besides art and literature appreciation.

I just finished Numbers and was treated to Yahweh demanding blood splashed on his altar and attacking "his" people with fire snakes. Sounds like the devil to me. And I'm stealing this last bit from another post I saw on here but with the way he specifies which grain to mix with with oil and burned or boiled and what animal and their age and condition to be sacrificed he sounds like an autist ordering at Taco Bell.

So far its not grabbing me in other words.

then do your best to go back and fix your country sven, pagan or christian i don't care just send the islamic porks out