THIS FUCKING COUNTRY I FUCKING SWEAR

Russian politician and mayor candidate for our secound biggest city, makes video like this and asks for votes, FUCKING NUKE US!WELCOME TO EASTERN FUCKING BLOCK!
youtube.com/watch?v=aabh3YFgZr8

Not seeing the problem here. Shes legal right? are you queer?

21 years old, fucking hell

>Legal
Thecnicaly yes, but then again she is proabably a granddoughter of colonists of USSR.
To put it the way you will understand
What would be your reaction if mayor candidat for Texas would be mexican woman who would make song like this in spanish.

dude, take a chill pill. Its funny as shit. Comedy gold for free.

would fug

>Funny
Yeah well, i don't like that she needs to sing in russian, i would be ok with this if she would of sang in Latvian, it's our secound biggest city after all.

You are missing the point, autist. She went viral not because its good, but cuz it cringy and funny as fuck. The mere fact shes singing in russian or whatelsenot makes this shit as material for memes.

Ask this again in 10 years.

>21
You guys know how long a year is don't you? She sure as fuck isn't 21 English years.

Why is it in Kyryllic .... is Latvian really written in Kyryllic? Kek

distasteful, this is all i can say

Where are her boobs?

Nice, Brazilian level of political propaganda. Her flat chest somehow turns me on, not sure why

She looks like a gypsie

Most women's entire argument is "I have a vagina and I can cry on command" so I can only say "at least she's being honest".

She is not 21, it says 21 century not her age.

Are you gay? just asking.

Is that a trap?

To be fair, 21 centuries does seem an accurate estimate of her age.

It's in russian, Latvian language is in Latin alphabet.Read what i wrote she is singing russian and writes all in kyrilic.

WTF? I love Latvia now.

She's a gypsie, they look like that until they turn 30 and become 150+ kg over night

Holy shit, Hitler was right. Slavs are subhuman.

Take that russian bich out of this country please.

Hahah fuckin hell lad, how do i upvote this?

Yeah well welcome to baltic fucking states where we need to live among them and are surounded by them.

Typical of a women to turn a run for public office into a self serving vanity project.

She is a fucking dog btw with a dog face and the chest of a 70 year old gay man suffering with AIDS.

That sucks, is the Russian minority really so strong in Latvia? I always thought it's a meme.

I would be afraid of a Crimea like intervention.

They look like traps, but with a pussy? I'd really like one of your gypsy women!

OMG HNGGGGGGGGGGGG FUG!

She looks 2100 years old? Are you autistic. Thats as old as the whole world...

Yes user, that is indeed a problem, but we all know that the only thing that can actually help you is the standard answer:
Perhaps you need diversity.
I might consider moving.

Well there's 7 million people in the world, of course a few will be really old.

Well to be fair we don't have any mayor russian populations that border russia directly, moast of provinces that border Russia are moastly Latvian, russians live in our secound biggest city daugavpils, and it's located in south east Latvia but dosen't borther russia, by estemates there are 22% russian population here in country.

WTF YOUR REAL ESTATE IS CHEAP AF
YOUR COST OF LIFE IS CHEAP AF
WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE

FUck off nigger.We allready have russian plague here we don't need any more fuckers here.
Oh by the way eaven russians here hate niggers and shitskins and when it comes toi them we work togeather, just 2 moths ago indian students got beaten up here for being non whites.

pfffff
If you move you would get beaten up.
This is eastern block mate, this is not western europe where shitskins are alowed to do what they whant.

I am white.
But I have friends who are not and if you do not behave I'm going to bring them with me.

Umm OP wasn't Latvian basically Russian until 1990? I'm confused how the line is drawn between russian and independent nations formerly under the soviet empire.

LATVIA, NO!

I am not a shitskin you retard.
I am green eyed and very white.

But I'm guessing you really need some shitskin to get shit going

Does it have a feminine penis?

I thought Latvia was lowkey paradise. After all, it was one of your female politicians that warned the european population of the anti-male law that was being approved under the table.

You've got a lot of trees to hang people so consider a sneaky witch hunt, satellites won't see anything under all that foliage.

We lived on these lands for 4000 years before we had any first encounters with russians we where eaven longer under german rule then under russian.We are not slavs and we have diferant culture and language.

no thanks

Mix it up, Latvia. You will give it to her

All russians need to be hanged.

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS!

>no thanks
but who the fuck asked for your opinion and why do you think your Country actually belongs to you?

Dosen't matter if you are white or not, (well it is better if you are white tho) but you are not ethnic Latvian, you can't come mate.

This is why you cannot develop

Are Latvians and Estonians bros?
Pls form another LIvland and start speaking Prussian again.

This looks like a high school presentation video

>He thinks that we are cucks like western euros and will fell for something liek that
It is our country like it or not, stay in your country i will stay in mine.

I agree, this is totally fucking degenerate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lmao
Stop baiting brazil bro, i am sure you are geting a lot of brown pussy in brazil becouse yo are white.

>It is our country like it or not, stay in your country i will stay in mine.
Why when your immigration laws are not that harsh? You have to come to the 21st century.
White people do not mix here, except for the genetic trash. Not to mention shits too segregated.

Baltic people are very close to the original Indoeuropean culture + language and have been in this region since indoeuropeans left the steppen to conquer europe.

Kinda liked it tbqhf

>Are Latvians and Estonians bros?
Well frendly atitude towards each onother but then again we have diferant ethnicities and diferant languages.
>Pls form another LIvland and start speaking
Not a chance mate, Estonians are finno-ugrics we are Balts
>start speaking Prussian again.
You mean old-Prussian?
Also daiy reminder that konigsberg is rightfull baltic cley

There is no difference between you, Lithuanians and Estonians.

But I do recognize that when the Soviet Union put ethnic Russians there it was a criminal act.

>Why when your immigration laws are not that harsh? You have to come to the 21st century.
No, go to poland instead.
>White people do not mix here, except for the genetic trash. Not to mention shits too segregated.
Not mix i mean just fuck you cant buy condom in brazil or something?

She has a hot ass though

>Well frendly atitude towards each onother but then again we have diferant ethnicities and diferant languages.

I don't think you people are actually different ethnicities, the language thing is true though.

>Also daiy reminder that konigsberg is rightfull baltic cley
daily reminder that we should give all European clay back to the Basques, because it's their rightful clay as European natives.

I don't give a fuck desu, my family is from Masuria and was always a Polish, Baltic and German mix.
Prussia was a great multicultural state kek

>you cant buy condom in brazil or something
Yes I can but I don't want to fugg brown girls anymore since I discovered that I can have multiple girlfriends and test them for HIV and have them take birth control.

This "I wanna fugg mulatta girls" is a gringo thing, the Brazilians who actually built this country never thought this way (except for slave owners and other trash)

>jeune et belle
Young female delusions. This chick has a 3/10 face. Years can't pass quickly enough for her to get some reality knocked into her head.

Anyway, who's going to vote for her after seeing that video? The unemployed Sergeis in some run-down microrayon?

I would not worry too much OP. It will be several years and then some before you are of eligible voting age.

i thought russian women were supposed to be hot before they turned into burka hunchbacks

Putin is right. Russia does have the best whores. How do I migrate to your country legally?

>Switzerland speaks four languages, is super chill with other population
>Latvians go full autism when they hear someone speak Russian
It's like poetry. No wonder no one likes you.

>How do I migrate to your country legally?
When you find out make sure you make a thread here. There will be a few of us who will wanna join you

>daily reminder that we should give all European clay back to the Basques, because it's their rightful clay as European natives.
Fair enough
>I don't give a fuck desu, my family is from Masuria and was always a Polish, Baltic and German mix.
Baltic?Wot?
>Prussia was a great multicultural state kek
It was mix between baltic prussians and german teutons and few poles that is not multiculturalism mate.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL!

There is a great difference, the Swiss nation grew together, the Russians in Latvia are a leftover of Russian imperialism.

How do you like muslims from kaukas ivan? :*
How does it feel seeing moscow full with shitskins?

Who is the dark haired girl going for the interview? Fucjing hot.

Is it the same girl? Cause she's ug at the start

Also russia is not Latvia go to russia if you whant to find whores.

I'd hit it

Same russian bich.

I would lay down the pipe so hard on this bitch

Much more costfull then in brazil though

Take her with you, no one likes russians here.

is she redpilled? is she a fucking liberal or a normie??

unzips dick

She's got my vote.

How did the Baltics reach this level of feverish butthurt? It's like reminders of the very existence of Russia cause you to go into fits.

Can't wait until I get to Latvia, this kiwi gonna fugg so many of your wimmins

>Baltic?Wot?
Yep. There are Lithuanian people in my family.

>It was mix between baltic prussians and german teutons and few poles that is not multiculturalism mate.
Pretty multiculturalism. We have Lithuanians, German settlers, assimiliated Slavs/Baltic Prussians, Kashubians and Polacks in our family.
My grandmother still speaks Lower Prussian, a weird Polish dialect and Upper-German.

It wasn't really segregated.

Trans?

>Lativa isn't Russia
We'll see about that

I don't know and i don't care, she is russian so she can fuck off.

Why are you so butthurt about mexicans then?
Same thing

Stay in new world anglo no one is waiting you here.

>USA
>Not mexico

Interesting mate.
Anyways germans are (ourguys)

Not really. We dislike them but we don't have anywhere near the level of rectal ragnaroc that you do with regard to Russians. We don't forbid their language being used in shops for instance, we even teach Spanish in schools. We also don't have a language police to fine or shut down a store that dares have something written in Spanish.

It was so disliked by ethnic Latvians that she had to disable upvoting bar.

No, don't be a lazy cunt, go out there and impregnate all the Russian women. Reclaim Estonia one womb at a time.