Look at this degenerate fuck. Enjoy your years of government support after no normal business will hire you

Look at this degenerate fuck. Enjoy your years of government support after no normal business will hire you.

Deliberate shit like this should exclude you from any governmental support.

Motherfucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127474244/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf why would anyone do such thing to himself.

what about no gouvernement support? whomever does that becomes the whitest nation on the planet.

Dude looks like he was at Hiroshima right?

That's heartbreaking desu.
>the nose

Silly white people.

Not white people. Fucking millenials ruining shit.

I like this one

Government support is paid for through extortion, which is immoral. Immoral people living off immoral money shouldn't be a surprise.

>people who spent money they earned legally on something they're legally entitled to spend it on should not get government support because some elitist businesses discriminate against a person based on how they spend their money
yeah...no.

Look at the nose.

Someone post the red skull freak pls

Yeah, you should not carve tessellating hexagons into your face

Anything else you're confused on

Don't mind me, I am just eating a lollipop.

>TFW this faggot has a 10/10 gf

I'll bet a shiny shekel that he was molested/raped as a child

He's a Democrat

if he was allowed to go out bush and support himself with no connection to the government maybe i would agree with you but the fact is its illegal to go off the grid

This level of body modification should be treated like a mental illness. It is the equivalent of the sort of people who want to amputate their legs because they don't feel like the leg is part of themselves. It is crazy shit.

>no normal business will hire you.
I'm sure there are plenty of places that this guy could find employment. Probably not a career, though.

GTFO of this country you brainwashed cuck.

nice try
isis campament where?

Duuuude, like, businesses should, like, just, like, not be, like, prejudice, like, you know, dude?

THIS

I think we should encourage it; remove the mentally ill from the gene pool (or at least the decent folks gene pool).
Its nice having a very visual warning signal that separates the decent folk from the fucking batshit crazy nigger lovers.

He could get a job driving a forklift or something.

"I couldn't get a job at the library because they said I didn't have the right experience. Discrimination. Gib monies."

skyrim is for the nords

>not all people are like me, lets kill them

What about the nose?

Lol why so mad? I am cool with people who involuntarily don't look like me to get a fair break including government support if that hurts their employment chances. Not people who deliberately disfigure myself.

I don't want to pay for choices, but I am OK to pay for circumstances.

yeah or welding or something.

He could get an easy job at UC Berkeley as a professor. Probably get $130k for "teaching" 3-4 months each year.

looks like he stuck his face in a burning beehive

Hahaha white people problems are funny

Is it your first day here, toothpaste?

>It is the equivalent of the sort of people who want to amputate their legs because they don't feel like the leg is part of themselves. It is crazy shit.

I still can't fathom how this is mocked and seen as a mental illness but chopping your penis off is lauded as noble.

If you want to browse Reddit then fine but don't post the shit you find there here. What does this even have to do with politics?
>sage

He fell into an electrified chain link fence you asshole.

That thing can't work at the library. It'll make too much noise just turning its head.

#notallwhitepeople

Never forget though, dindus got their own problems in Africa with mutiliating their faces with bowls and other silverware.

Kek

*browse Vice

that fag could suck 3 cocks at once

even worse do you masturbate to the thought of gavin mcinnes? kys

show gf

That is actually a good policy as far as long term survival goes.

That motherfucker.

i dont believe you, where you get this?

What if he owns his own business or is already wealthy?

reverse image search turns up nothing

We call him degenerate and move on.

idk about noble but you can function without a dick. If you cut off your own legs you should be left in the woods.

fuck off back to plebbit dumb normie scum

u gay?

DMT

Okay let me rephrase it then.

Why is sex reassignment surgery to mutilate your genitals because your brain does not like having them seen as a perfectly valid medical procedure in society but if you cut your leg off because your brain doesn't like it you're seen as a deranged freak?

No wage-slaving for him. Senpei forever poor

Cool inflammation and infections.

his actual gf lying faggot

further proof that leftists arent humans

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127474244/

no I'm just not a retarded newfag normie, do you know how often that camwhore gets posted here? clearly not because you're a retarded newfag normie

never been on reddit,been here a while
you probly been here longer but are probably also trumpcuck

fucking celts

>a while
let me guess, since 2015?
>are probably also trumpcuck
kys faggot

Pro tip: neither are ok.

>I'm here for the job interview

I feel like a normal greeting for that guy is having someone pee in his mouth.

>seen as a perfectly valid medical procedure in society
leaf, ofc.

Is that a robot?

(pls say yes)

This. The state should be able to designate what you look like to keep filth like this from happening. We need to enact laws against this degeneracy.

Are you actually arguing leftists aren't making mutilating your genitals socially acceptable?
>He's genuinely retarded and triggered by a leaf on an imageboard

>deliberately spending thousands of dollars to be different
>being upset you can't get a job because you're different
Nice try.

If you actually have a face to face conversation with people who do this, once you get over the initial shock of talking to a retard, you realize the insane nature of goofiness that surrounds someone who looks like a monster but sounds like a fag. If you look like you crawled out of a swamp with fish hooks in your dick and balls you should at least sound like it.

I voluntarily didnt even have internet for several years until last year. I redpilled myself without imageboards by reading books whereas you probably learned everything you know from memes and youtube videos.

You probably still think trump isnt a kike and jerk off to lauren southern and think your the shit because you know all the Sup Forums inside jokes.

Im sure youll always go with the pol consensus cant think for yourself about anything.

Are probably some fat neet loser who plays video games all day.

>are probably also trumpcuck
>kys faggot

>still supports trump

whos reddit now?

just a twitch streamer -> stpeach

Why do you think he's a celt?

>leglesslass

Oh wow. You dun goof'd.

looks black irish

>TTwKhZ2L
no i didnt

How is this government support? I'd like some fresh ink and would fool the guv into some gibbs to fund my fucking sweet tat on my back.

Doesn't matter. All jobs will be automated within 10 years.

because theyr saying he wont be able to get a job so the government will have to him gibs

fact is though, usually people like this work in the body modification industry so he probably has a long good paying career ahead of him especially after all the publicity hes gotten

She is for sure a QT. Why do both of those pictures look doctored though? She would look great without the shoop, but they are most definitely shooped.

I thought that was an Israeli map from the thumbnail

>if you support Trump you're reddit
>btw I'm le redpilled cuz i, uh, read some books
Lmao.You're gonna have to try harder than that shill. 90% of reddit hates Trump.

>i think for myself like 90% of reddit does
You're a joke.

Nice blogpost btw. Nobody gives a fuck you dumb projecting nigger shill kike.

At first I thought this was a horrible injury from being run over by a car.

>putting tire marks on your face
...why

but how do you drink?

I'm a liberal, I definitely don't buy into Sup Forums's racism and antisemitism

that said I would probably kill and burn that if I ran into it. Something inside me assures me it's the right thing to do

kill yourself faggot

That guy went a bit far but there's nothing wrong with tattoos in general, even in exposed places. It's foolish to make rash judgement on people who have them.

The entire reddit problem here is coming from the donald subreddit kekistanis. Nice try at twisting the situation to fit your needs

Be sure to burn it until it is 100% ded. Burn it only half way and it will become a part of its identity and make it even stronger.

t_d is a JIDF psyop dumbass, try to keep up, mr redpilled

Easy way to spot a celt is to look at the nose, often small and upturned, that nose doesn't look very celtic to me.

I literally want to skin him alive