What is the solution to the white problem?

What is the solution to the white problem?

>that graph
Whites cooperate when being put under arrest.

Killing more niggers, obviously

Police dindu nuffin

leave them to rot in their shithole countries and restore the paradise kangdoms of africa

What's the white problem? Because you're going to have to be specific. Give me some statistics we can use instead of your shitty graph.

Go on. Yea. Thought so.

stop chimping out on cops, i hate cops and even i know to be respectful

don't challenge a cop physically, if you start to win you will lose permanently

So fucking cherrypicked. How dishonest.
Funny, because the American legal system is punishing two white people for flying a Confederate banner at a nigger children party (muh freedom of speech). If a nigger shouted "I want to gas you, you white fuck" nothing would happen.
9/10 the nigger deserved to be killed.

Segregation.

The sooner, the better.

didnt some nigger just get apprehended after killing 8 people (including kids) yesterday?

Everyone with half a brain and a shred of life experience knows the real reason niggers get killed more in these situations is because they chimp out and try to resist arrest more often.

>Mass murderers are more likely to surrender to police than nigs are
Really plucks your brain strings

>Murders:0
>Killed
>You've never heard of him

Fuck off. I went to college and moved thousand of miles to get away from nigtopia.

Getting away from evil white society and moving to Liberia to nig about the live long day.

kek

>kills 12 people
>sits on the porch unarmed when cops show up
>"WHY DIDN'T THE COPS KILL HIM! HE KILLED 12 PEOPLE!"
Wew lad. Delusional niggers.

In the simple mind of a Reddit user, a couple of anecdotes invalidates all empirical data, no matter how exhaustive the research.

We need to segregate the white people from the people of color. Surely once black people have their own communities, schools and hospitals they will thrive and prosper, right??

Move out of white countries. Its clearly not safe.

the aurora shooter dude was a jew

you realize the litteral open of Sup Forums is a pledge not to commit logical fallacies? BLM and this post are each driven primarily by anecdotal falacies: "hey look at this one instance I can find, now compare it to this other instance i could find! SEE racism"

but actually, no. when we look at statistics; cops are more likely to die than blacks when in a confrontation. and white men are actually killed at a higher rate than blacks, by cops, in most states.

Nice jpeg displaying the importance of police compliance you got there.

This. Whites are fucking dangerous. You should stay clear of them.

>don't challenge a cop physically

yeah that works

that TOTALLY works

could also be labeled. "complied" and "did not comply"