U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In

>no wall plan or funding
>Hillary's not in jail
>ACA is still alive and not repealed or replaced
>no plan to defeat ISIS
>immigration ban struck down as unconstitutional twice
>EPA remains funded
>wealthiest cabinet ever (no swamp draining)
>ceded trade deals with SEA and Central/South America to allow China to gain influence
>weekly Presidential vacations
>and now more immigrants.

Dear drumpftards, tell me again how a guy who has a legal record back to the 70's showing him to be a grifter that manipulates others didn't do that to you?

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NIkix
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/868590209428008961
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked. In the future, please remember to archive blogs with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/NIkix

I'm liking this blog.

Bot. Not blog. Fuck.

Neither

Trump wanted to end the ACA subsidies from the beginning but literally everyone on his side told him it would be suicide.

In her email, Jennifer L. Smith, a department official, wrote that the refugee groups could begin bringing people to the United States “unconstrained by the weekly quotas that were in place.”

Fake news I'm so sleepy

You replied within 8 fucking second by hand?

It was done by remaining Obama holdovers, plus Trump was still in Italy when this happened. He needs to stopcock cucking and start purging.

Refugee advocates were delighted by the State Department’s decision.

This was passed by the state, not Trump himself.

Drumphkins perpetually #btfo

Not going to happen, he's a shabbos goy

Then you're very sad.

Perhaps even more worrisome, refugee advocates said they had seen a slowdown in security screenings by the Department of Homeland Security, whose checks are required for refugees to enter the United States.

Is there any reason for this or just up and downs unrelated to politics

You know, I'd ask if Trumptards would still be blaming Obama for everything in 2020 but lets be honest, Trump isn't going to make it that long.

Thank you

>can't wait for Blumpf cult to claim Rex Tillerson and The Dept of State are not part of the Executive branch

keep spinning dipshits, you are now part of the swamp as well

We truly are just a bunch of cucks who love to be walked on by our own elected officials. Elected for specific purposes such as curb the inflow of invaders mind you.

you're really quick. putting the post together and the correct archive link, all posted in no more than 8 seconds and that assumes picking the thread up just when it was created.

He will need to fix this immediately for me to continue supporting him.

"we are going to cover everyone with much lower premiums, and better coverage. You can keep your doctor, keep your plan, everything

cbs: but how? whos going to pay for it?

trump: the goverment but we'll save so much on the back end it will save money

etc etc

"we are going to repeal and replace... belive me this is what I do.. I can do this stuff. It's going to be better coverage for much cheaper"

Said all that AFTER being elected

keep fake newsing shill

It's always the same. This has only been stopped when people slayed the rulers, and things didn't really turn out for the better either.

Kushner is leaving meaning Bannon is going to make his promises come true.

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/868590209428008961

Agreed, The keep your enemies closer mentality only backstabbed him if anything. He needs to Hire people like Cotton,Steve King and Kobach in order for these clowns to fuck off.

>twitter.com/zerohedge/status/868590209428008961
TRUMPRUSSIA TAKES ANOTHER

Will trump forget he ever met kushner? just some guy..I never even met him.. like commie page

When are you gullible retards going to start judging Trump based on his actions instead of his painfully obvious bullshit promises?

how exactly did you divine that he wanted to end ACA subsidies from the beginning based on his actions?

It's the US bureaucracy that is so complete utter shit. Those people have zero motivation and are stuck in death end job with zero perspective where some 95 year old stuck in the 1950's makes the rules.
>stuff that could be done in 5mins takes 6-9 weeks
>endless amount of papers that get digitalized by some poor soul just to be printed out and put into a physical archive
>The left hand doesn't know what the right hand of the alphabet soup is doing and every agency actively works against the other
>nobody keeps track of anything and the fuck ups can go from ending up on the terror watchlist for asking about the work visa procedures to as in my case getting a greencard I never applied for from the student visa application

After 8 years of Communist invasion. The swamp is draining! #MAGA!

>b-but le based trump

Dont forget that he plans to 'announce' his decision on the Paris Accord this week.

Which is interesting since he ALREADY HAD A POSITION on it during his campaign quite well known publicly.

Meaning we should expect another flip flop this week. You read it here first.