Faggots, just by existing, contribute to the destruction and degradation of moral values and society as a whole...

Faggots, just by existing, contribute to the destruction and degradation of moral values and society as a whole. So tell me Sup Forums, why do most of you bellive in giving them some sort of rights and leaving them alone

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their problem is that every argument they use can be employed by other interest groups, too.

They cannot condemn them without admitting that their own reasoning was faulty, too.

Explain a bit better

Their whole argument for dissolving social rules and norms is that "it doesn't hurt anyone!", that they just want to live their life in peace and so on.

That very same argument can be made by almost every fucking group.
>What does it hurt you when I pray to Mecca 5 times a day?
>What does it hurt you when my 6yo son thinks he's a girl and goes through SRS?
>What does it hurt you when every sign is written in ten different languages?

It ignores the social consequences of all these actions and instead breaks it down to the level of an individual. They are right in so far as that them just doing what they said would nut directly hurt anyone, but that is ignoring all the social consequences of their actions that definitely DO impact society. Quite strongly, too.

And the fags are essentially forced to agree with them because they use the same strategy to push their own interests.

But as you said, it literally does hurt the society, they cant make that argument and support it

Mandatory posting.

They don't care though. They see it as acceptable sacrifice to push their own demands.
Their problem is then that they cannot speak out against anyone else employing the same method because they would have to admit that their argument was false from the get-go.

because white anglo-saxon are low test cucks.

How do we release this bit of info out in the wilds of the interwebz user???

Like everything else. Repost it in every faggot-related thread first. Post it on your (((social media))) but expect to soon get banned for it - despite all the citations and studies.
But mostly, learn it, or research it yourself, so you have well-defined arguments when you will inevitably encounter the "fags are just like you and me! they're no different in any way" people.

Why do you get to decide what society should be?

Why do you? :^)

I don't and you don't either.

Because most normal people aren't 13 year old edgelords like yourself browsing babby's first board exclusively.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/B87vJ

Because we can

What a fucking nonsensical answer. Neck yourself.

Someone clearly does get to decide on what society looks like, and everyone has their own ideas what they would like it to look like.

The only question is how much influence they have and thus how strongly they can shape it.

Fucking dishonest retard.

The "someone" who gets to decide are the people who have governmental power. That's not you.

Nice argument buddy, just call anyone who disagrees with your objectivly fucked up ideology immature edge lord

And they do whatever interest groups push them to do.

This argument is completely pointless because you refuse to accept simple truths and it also wasn't even the fucking topic of the thread, nor was it in any of my previous posts.

I need to memorise some of those facts user, I've revealed my power levels at work.

What is objectively wrong about being gay? Can you give me answer? If your argument is religious, youre no better than Ahmed. If your answer is that it's not natural, then it can be observed in hundreds of species. If your argument is that being natural shouldn't matter because we're not animals anymore, then in what way is that relevant to the supposed objective reasoning behind your flawed ideology given that you would also consider heterosexual relationships natural? If your argumentvis scientific then it's inherently flawed and contradictory to modern understanding of sexual attraction and id ask for your sources. If your argument is "it makes me uncomfortable", then you're just a piss baby.

>I need to memorise some of those facts user, I've revealed my power levels at work.
You do. I did too. There is no more lethal weapon in an argument than actual facts and numbers. You daze people with them because 90% of them don't have facts to back their shit up, and don't know any numbers.
It's not just about being right, but being informed.

See The post actually begins with:
>so you're after a non-religious reason to hate faggots? Sure thing.

Then the whole, giant post is about answering what you want, without mentioning God once.

My argument is that it is not natural and degrades moral values that uphold society, it can be observed in animal species sure, but you know what it is called when animals are faggots ? Its called an anomaly, anomaly as in not normal

>They dont breed, and frequently adopt. idgaf what you think about gay parents, but its gotta be better tham being an orphan or having no home.

>'muh degeneracy' argument. You either like fucking dudes or you dont. They cant convert anyone.

>Frankly fuck being so into other peoples business that I need to decide who they fuck or not.

Morality is subjective and based off of the culture and social expectations of a given region and cannot be observed objectively. Can you, in an answer that isn't vague, explain to me why two men who get into a committed relationship somehow degrades society? And why does this not apply to all the degenerate straight couples rife with cheating and adultery? The answer is you can't. Because you can't reasonably measure such an arbitrary concept and the ways that each individual group in society contributes to any degradation.

>What is objectively wrong about being gay?
Being proud about it and acting as if it's not a disorder.
If you keep it to yourself, I literally have no trouble with you.

What simple truth have I refused to accept?

Do we kill infertile men? Barren Women?
Do we kill NEETs?

Faggots in and of themselves are not the problem. The majority of faggots don't act like stereotypical faggots. The problem is that the media turned them into a fetish and in order to be accepted as gay, society expects you to be completely degenerate.

Maybe you are a millennial but a faggot who sucks cock in the privacy of his home but still works, still pays taxes, votes responsibly is a lot better than a 400 lbs NEET cuck who takes kids to watch their pet faggot get fucked by 3 guys.

Can you provide a psychological report or study that supports this written within the last decade that is also supported by distinguished psychologists and widely accepted by the intellectual communities?

inb4 Regnerus bullshit

It's all the jew problem. Gays have and will always exist. But the super gay in your face narrative has been pushed by the media and pop culture for years. That is the problem.

And being gay comes with the consequences of disease and several other health problems. That's on them.

>psychological report or study that supports this written within the last decade that is also supported by distinguished psychologists and widely accepted by the intellectual communities

You mean the jewish community? Their word is nothing but subversion. Your appeal to authority means nothing to me. Something is either true or not, regardless of the "scientific" consensus.

Pretty much like race realism is a taboo,but it is true. We are not equal.

>media turned them into a fetish
This. Faggotry is just a perversion and in itself is fag's personal problem. It becomes degeneracy only when it is framed as social movement and identity.
John the carpenter who sucks cocks is not danger to society.
But once his homosexuality is placed into spotlight and he becomes John the homo - he becomes tool of degeneracy (by "liberal" elites) or diversion (by "conservative" elites) - both serving to distract society.

These people never have actual legitimate sources to back up their homophobic claims and yet will claim objectivity. This means facts actually mean very little to them because the only source they need is their own feelings.

Well if you count the Bible as a legit source...

but yes, nothing scientific

lots of fun surveys where Christians went to gay bars to find the right audience though

>facts and science only matter if I agree with them
Pathetic.

Because straight, cis-gendered people make up 99% of the population of the world, user. If anyone should get to decide what society is, it should be us.

>If anyone should get to decide what society is, it should be us.
Literally an opinion

>So tell me Sup Forums, why do most of you bellive in giving them some sort of rights and leaving them alone
Because the societal cancer that is government tyranny that would result from not just letting be is orders of magnitude worse.
The glorification of gays today is not the result of them becoming equally treated under the law but because they have become a special protected class by the government.

Day of the rooftop when?

What gay inclusive civilization survived as proof of the no lethal impact of this behavior for the civilization itself?

10/10 repost

>If anyone should get to decide what society is, it should be us.
Literally democracy.

Keep it off the street, restrain it to the sheets & ban them from adoption is the only way forward, but Abdullah you will never accept that.

Now run along I'm sure a goat is just dripping for your tiny 3" when erect chink dick.