Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-findings-two-civil-rights-investigations-ferguson-missouri
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_law
reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/6dyzw7/remember_not_all_cops_violently_abuse_their_power/di6jq8x/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
archive.is/A4Q6H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are and they should be

You've never lived or just been around them much, have you?

The burden of proof is on the innocent, dumbass.

/Thread

>more black people commit crimes
>police deal with people that commit crimes
>oh look who has to deal with all these crime comitting black people wow

Blacks are targeted but not because they're black
Black neighborhoods are usually more crime infested and you're more likely too catch people breaking the law in certain areas and blacks are more prone to break the law also so police are just statistically more likely too arrest/detain them

you need to handle everyone with same rule. why can't american police accomplish this?

We dont have to prove shit to you

Fuck you for making me think the cops shot Chris Rock or something. Scared the fuck out of me.

Prove to me they don't commit more crimes...

Prove to me it's not entirely logical to pull over a black person because chances are they have drugs/invalid insurance/invalid license/illegal gun/all of the above.

You know, I've known some ghetto niggers that got pulled over all the time, and rightfully deserved it. And I also know a very successful black man with a stable family that makes ~250k/yr, who only gets pulled over when he speeds in his lexus.

Police don't profile color, they profile niggers. Niggers come in a variety of colors, but they all Nig.

They are.

The 2016 audit from the DOJ literally proved that the police department targets black people on an institutional level.

This is fact. Denying it is just alt-right delusion.

justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-findings-two-civil-rights-investigations-ferguson-missouri

They are. They are targeted. Then they get arrested. For doing something illegal.

I mean if they were all innocent then they wouldn't be arrested so much and targeting them wouldn't make sense as it would be a waste of time. But it's not a waste of time. It's very dependable.

Blacks are always getting arrested. Because they're always doing shit wrong. And they're always targeted because of this. It's just natural in every way. There's not some cop conspiracy to this. Black cops actually do it too.

It's a safe bet.

You can't prove a negative.

You need to prove they are.

Shill thread, ignore
>inb4 500 ommited

Thats literally discrimination and racism. Thanks for proving OP's point.

Just because most Americans are literally around an IQ of 85-90, doesnt mean all are.

I can't believe police target people who have been shown time and again to be many times more likely to commit violent crime as well as property crime. They ought to Target peaceful and contributing members of society just as much as criminals. Doing otherwise is just unfair to criminals.

Back to the cuck shed with you.

They aren't targeted for their ethnicity they're targeted because they're niggers.

>You need to prove they are.

The US department of Justice did prove it.

nope I cant

no get off my porch you fucking nigger

Prove to me blacks don't commit significantly more crime than nonblacks.

>They aren't targeted for their ethnicity they're targeted because they're niggers.

I'm curious what you think the sentence you posted means and how you think it makes sense.

Yup,

Statistically, black people are many times more likely to commit crimes than non-blacks. Why shouldn't they be targeted?

>every person is the same
Yeah no surprise youre getting your ass torn out by fucking immigrants you subhuman faggot

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

I think you first have to prove that blacks don't commit disproportionately more crime than any other race.

I can't. Police are supposed to target criminals.

profiling, including racial profiling, is used in all sorts of crimes.
Ever seen "Criminal minds"? Almost every episode they are looking for a white male age 18-35

There are black PEOPLE and then there are niggers. Note that there are white niggers too, brown niggers, native americans have a percentage that act like niggers.

Nigger transcends color, wherever they go, they must also Nig.

Well statistically.. I don't give a fuck.

i've never seen one of these signs in a white neighborhood

because blacks commit more crime, therefore they will be arrested more.

have a bump I had a laugh

Nigger isn't an ethnicity its' a culture. It has to do with behavior and actions, not race or color. If 99% of niggers happen to be black well then that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

OP gets cancer
Goes to Dr.
"We need targeted chemotherapy on spot of your body that has cancer"
OP replies " Whoa Doc! Thats institutional selective treatism"
Dr. "Huh? We treat the problem where the problem is!"

Kinda makes you think...

They are & they should be

>criminals are targeted by police more than any other type of person

WOW RLLY FIRES THE NEURONS

You see the difference as a class distinction. The problem with that is the word nigger is explicitly about black people. How are the cops meant to distinguish them? By clothing? So now they're the fashion police? You need probable cause, not "gut instinct"

>all-right delusion...

Are you reading the responses here? No one is denying it. They are encouraging it. You must be used to dealing with self hating white people that insist that black culture is just as civilized as everyone else. If you don't even understand what your opponents are saying, then you have already lost and are trying to beat a wall you can't even see.

Prove to me that niggers don't cause more street crime than any other race, given their population.

Police has a limited amoumt of time and resources to do their jobs. So they decide to do so effectively. Just happens to be that blacks commit the most crimes, that's why there's police in Korea town. Do you think black neighbourhoods would be better off without police presence?

beat me to it.

>muh over policing

I agree with BLM on this issue. Police departments should patrol all areas of the city equally across the board, with no regard to crime rates. This will result in white/asian areas getting more police.

Looking to the Chicago case stucy, it will also lead to more dead black criminals. Just like abortions, this results in more lead leftist voters.

Because Nigger IS a class distinction. The only people I know that willfully act like niggers or embrace nigger culture are poor. This includes white juggalos for example, the 'white trash' in that grouping is the same nigger mindset in a different setting.

Chris Rock isn't funny, the only black comedian that was even remotely funny was Richard Prior.

>says "prove to me they don't deserve to be discriminated against"
>gets a nigger-tier argument from a "white"
Fuck off faggot. Just because some of the posters here have an IQ par with subhumans (You) doesn't mean I'm to blame for your inability to understand my point.

L.E.O. here. I've worked in neighborhoods encompassing a wide array of demographics. If whites got fucked with 1/2 as much as blacks they would be rioting in the streets. They do get fucked with more and institutionalised en masse from a young age. Once a kid has been introduced to the system, it's difficult to break the chains.

Look how m many new fags , it's astounding isn't it

So then fuck poor people? How do you target them? Again this goes back to the cops turning into the fashion police. And also putting out an explicit mandate to target the poor and shake them down is a big part of what keeps them poor. What you're describing sounds a lot like 19th century "ugly laws"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_law
They don't work, and ultimately just do harm. We've tried this before.

They are. Because niggers steal stuff and break things. I thought you knew that already.

>Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

CHICAGO

This is a shill thread. Herb and hide. You know what to write.

if i were a police officer, i'd be very weary of niggers. every crime statistic shows that you should not trust these aggresive savages. if being rational and able to percieve threats to yourself and the general public is racist, i would want every cop to be as racist as possible for the common good.

>...this thread
>...I-I can't even
>...literally shaking
MAKE THE BAD MEN GO AWAY! BUT ALSO FREEDOM OF SPEECH NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED YOU GUYS!

blacks commit 90% of all violent crime. why wouldn't they be profiled? or maybe it's the way they dressed? the walk they talk/walk? don't want to be labeled a hoodrat? don't dress/act like one.

Because redditors claim this happens to them:

reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/6dyzw7/remember_not_all_cops_violently_abuse_their_power/di6jq8x/

Or be the wrong color. If they didn't want to be harassed they shouldn't be the wrong color.

Tell me, How many times Will Smith was targeted by OPolice?

Just picking on him because he was black.

Really fucking sick of people like you shifting the burden of proof. If you believe something IS happening, you must offer proof in the form of facts. It's not incumbent upon me to prove to you that something DOESN'T exist.

Why? The guy is a race baiting cunt.
Seriously name the last thing since dogma the guy was involved in that was good.

Saw this same thread yesterday.

Sage

Also
>1 post by this ID

this is a fucking meme thread i tell ya, A MEME THREAD

Blacks smell so bad even when they're clean they give off this inherent smell. The nose doesn't lie, the primal senses tell the truth : "Other, foreign, not like us"

Because American niggers insist on necessitating the treatment. Gots to git dem street cred homie

>murder
>some white folks
>cop: yall see anything?
>white folks: yes, no, maybe, not sure

>murder
>some black folks
>cop: yall see anything?
>black folks: wtf you harassin us fo? gtfo cracker ass pig! fuck the police!

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

In the future, please archive media renowned for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/A4Q6H

>1 post by this ID

Sage in all fields

They're and thats the right way to do it.
>12% of the US population
>responsible for almost 50% of the crimes in the US
except white collar crimes as we all know those are for white people.
>check the ID of 3 niggers, at least one of them will have a arrest warrant on his ass the other to get busted for weed or carrying a illegal firearm 99/100 times
that's smart policing.

They make themselves a target by targeting others for their ethnicities.

>sage in all fields
>doesn't sage

Prove to me that niggers aren't specifically more inclined to commit crime because of their stupidity.

What are some examples of non-Black "niggers" that police target on the regular? (>inb4 crimmy Latinos). Like do you have examples of Korean niggers or Pajeet niggers that the cops target?

I hear this all the time but except for Sup Forums adding the word "nigger" to everything and everyone (not that I object, it's just unique to Sup Forums and derivative in-groups) everyone knows when the term "nigger" is used, Blacks are being referred to.

>Prove to me that something isn't true
God you niggers are stupid as balls

Wrong.

The national crime victimisation survey proves that the police are targeting people who commit crime .

It's true
But consider the following, local police have quotas, must generate revenue, and blacks have no money. It is true they discriminate. If they have to pull over a Ford or a Ferrari who are they gonna pull over and give a ticket?

I've seen them fuck over white people that arn t crack smoking trailer trash. Cops are fucking liars and if you trust them you deserve what you get.

Serve and protect my ass
They are the government's muscle and you cocksuckers love it

We don't have to prove they aren't. You have to prove they are you retarded eurotrash. I know it's hard for your backwards ass manchester bomber loving country to understand, but "innocent until proven guilty"

It's the way you dress mostly.

Anyone who dresses like a criminal, ie, any combination of

>baggy clothing
>bandana
>color coordination
>sagged pants
>tattoos

fpbp

>Ferguson, Missouri
>80% of people pulled over for speeding are black
>Ferguson, Missouri, is 80% black
>das rasis
>wut

Well, press always cover stories where black dudes are killed by cops

Seriously, not a single incident of police brutality on whites have been reported.

COMMIT THE CRIME

DO THE TIME

Slide threads like this wouldn't exist if the Axis won the war.

They are
KYS

because the blacks do the same with the police.
So it becomes a never ending circle.

Almost all criminals are black so they are who the police look for.

They are but for good reason. They comit a large amount of crimes not only on each other but whoever is in the area. Its like why chinese are never targeted. Because they don't do much crime unless its some money laundering or killing a dog for "traditional medicine".

Lol, look at this faggot pussy, his gay haircut and tattoos. He's difinantly a dick sucking homo.

fpbp

I grew up in an upper middle class suburb and all the black kids were little shit heads. Always in trouble, always fucking off at the back of the bus, always starting fights.

In college, engineering school, all the black kids were managment or art majors and all sat together in the commons slapping themselves and being loud.

I saw the best blacks had to offer, and I am thoroughly disappointed.

I can't believe how many racist bigots there are on this board.

BLACKS COMMIT MORE CRIME, BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL WELCOMED BY THE WHITE COMMINITIES.

>lead in domestic assault
>lead in murder
>lead in rape

Nobody gets randomly pulled over and charged with domestic assault

How many white kids do blacks terrorize throughout their school years?

Having fun Dieter?