Prove me wrong. The "God" the christians, jews and muslims worship are actually Baal...

Prove me wrong. The "God" the christians, jews and muslims worship are actually Baal. (((They))) have corrupted our beliefs into actually worshipping their demon lord. Its why god has been dead for thousands of years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope
marcionite-scripture.info/Marcionite_Bible.htm
original-bible.com/Misogynistic-Interpolations-in-Paul.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Carthage#Child_sacrifice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uhm ok. I'm christian and I believe in jesus. Proved you wrong didn't I?

Well, you're right in some ways. I wouldn't disagree that YHVH is not the supreme being.

Jesus, however, is the son of God, the actual God. You don't know what that is but thats ok because we humans can't comprehend it anyway.

It's not some ooga booga desert diety that demands blood sacrifices and wrestles with people, I can tell you that.

Jesus (Who only called God by the name "Father") also told the Jews that they were of THEIR father, the devil. John 8:44-45. The Jewish God is not the same heavenly father who Jesus preaches of.

Tell me how many people God kills or orders to be killed in the Old Testament. Now tell me how many people Jesus kills or orders to be killed. The answer should be very clear. HE (Satan) was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth because there is no truth in him.

Time to take the Gnostic pill, mate.

Baal just means lord. Do you mean gods like Baal Hadad, Baal Hammon, or Baal Berith?

I never read old testament, only notes from new one but your post piqued my interest. Very good point. Could give another dimension to why jews hated their new king, supposed savior.

They didn't want to be saved. They were minions of devil for a long time even before Jesus was born...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope

This guy collected the original canon including Paul's letters. Do not fall for the ((( Catholic ))) meme that Marcion's versions are altered. Marcion's canon is in fact older and the "canon" of the church has additions of clearly -inserted- paragraphs which break the flow of the writing and are completely out of context. The truth is that the church altered the scriptures them to suit their agenda (And probably to appease the Jews, their financial backers).

If you look into the Jewish description of the Messiah it is a 100% word for word description of the Christian anti-christ. Watch Marching to Zion, full documentary on Jewtube.

You are correct but Gnosticism is a clusterfuck of beliefs, myths and dogmas that often contradict each other.

It's the truth "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." (Matthew 7:14). It was never meant to be easy. Only an honest soul making an earnest effort can find the light in the darkness and not be lead astray.

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.

You sit on the throne on the final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold to the black hole, to the void.

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life. You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze. You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer - the mouth of hell and the salvation

Ancient Jews have nothing to do with modern Jews. Even the word "Jew" is a relatively modern invention. Ancient Jews were a Semitic tribe who worshiped Yahweh and used the menorah as their symbol. They had the tendency to fuck with regional powers and were destroyed multiple times, the last of which being the Romans. After that, they were scattered to the wind.

Jews in Spain at the time of the Roman destruction, ie: Shepardic Jews, have more claim to Judea than the modern "Jews" do, who are just Khazar converts. Imagine a tribe of Mongolians becoming Christian and then laying claim to Italy and Rome on that basis alone. That's basically what the "Jews" have done with Judea/Israel.

They're also satanists and their leaders practice blood magic. The "Star of David" is a modern invention and is actually the Star of Moloch, who is historically a demon who likes pedophilia and child sacrifice. Once you know this, it's no longer surprising why so many "Jews" get caught running pedophile rings. They're in charge of all the major pedophilia circles in Miami, Hollywood, and New York. They also run the organ trade, which is probably where all those missing kids end up once they grow to adulthood.

>Then why they are trying to push atheism? They are trying to keep us away from God. By being convinced God is evil, you are playing right into their Jew claws.

Literally every miracle that has happened in my life, and my family is proof.

>Father was in the gulf war.
>After a battle he was frozen in place when he tried to reach to pick up a metal box.
>Stood back up and could move again.
>Thought that was weird.
>Walked off and didn't try to touch it again.
>Later in another part of the area he hears a massive explosion.
>Another guy picked up the same metal box. It exploded and killed him and three other men.

I swear autists come up with the weirdest shit when it comes to religion.

You will burn.

The "Star of David" is a modern invention and is actually the Star of Moloch

>Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
Acts 7:43

Call it God or luck, but I've had similar happen.

I kept a CD wallet up on my sun visor, and the CDs were held very tightly in their sleeves. While driving, a CD fell out onto the floor of my car, so I eased up off the gas and reached down to get it. When I looked up, an out of control Rooms To Go truck went flying through the intersection and hit a bunch of trees in front of a gas station.

Basically if I hadn't reached down to get a CD that shouldn't have fallen out in the first place, I'd be dead right now.

>By being convinced God is evil, you are playing right into
Way to completely misunderstand the position. We don't say God is evil, we say that God is good but the "god" that they worship is evil and different to our God, the REAL God.

Must be a shill thread.
Retarded though.

Do you have anything on this or must I take it on your word?

yes, all of the major believes have been corrupted, but in the same sense all of the one originally werent bad before the corruption.
>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.
i believe jews doesnt refer here to a certain tribe or religion, but to the actual chosen people, meant to teach the goyim the right ways and help them on their paths. those who say they do that, but dont, the politicians, the media, the corrupted church, they all say they want to do good but do the opposite. those are the ones who say they are jews but are liars instead.

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.

One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

in the same sense the christian cross is a destroyed or opened cube

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell

Moloch is light and life. All those who praise his name and offer a sacrifice to him are blessed beyond measure.

It is time you submitted to the Golden King.

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

either way a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship which makes kinda sense seeing how they see the unification of things as holy and magical with the sun being a huge fusion reactor. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body

furthermore the black sun in pic 3 isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.

Catholic teaching is upheld in Natural Theology and Natural Law. There's no way a Baal-like figure can suddenly interject.

This guy knows what's up.

Goolag : 1666 Sabbatha zevi and keep on reading fags

I would never want anyone to take my word on it. You must do your own study.

marcionite-scripture.info/Marcionite_Bible.htm
original-bible.com/Misogynistic-Interpolations-in-Paul.pdf
This site has some good side by side translations and the site owner has also written some analysis of various interpolations. The author is a filthy leftist, so take it with a grain of salt.

I found a lot more interpolations studying on my own but I don't have them written up right now. Maybe I should do that. Thanks.

>John 8:44-45
I received a Jesuit education, and this verse exemplifies the principle of "salus extra ecclesiam non est", which means, there is no salvation outside of the church, and that we are all guilty of sin. It's not supposed to single out Jews but make the point that if you're not in, your out.

Denounce what made you. What ever evil "deity" you think created you. Simple as that.

>Catholic teaching

Back to your /general/ with you

Thanks for the links, I'll check them now.
If you think you have the truth, then it is surely your duty, to God and to others, to spread it.

Jews worship the "Sabbath" on Saturday, Saturn's day (There is good reason to believe they actually changed the day that the Sabbath is on). The Temple of Saturn housed the GOLD in Rome.

Saturn is the Greek god Cronus, who castrated his father and swallowed his children, so that there could be no other gods but him.
>"It is I who am God; there is none apart from me." - Hypostasis of the Archons (Nag Hammadi)
>"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." - Exodus 20:3

Cronus was overthrown by his son Zeus. Very strong parallels here to Jesus, the son, who "undermines" the of the father, to give salvation to humanity.

In Carthage, Cronus (Also called Baal in Carthage) was worshipped as god and given child sacrifices. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Carthage#Child_sacrifice

"Father Time" is a recreation of the Cronus motif, holding a scythe (The scythe used to castrate his father Uranus) and hourglass, which became a character more commonly known as "Death".

In other words, they worship death, harvest (material rewards) and spilling of blood.

i actually think that the childsacrifices and worship of saturn/cronus/moloch/baal are results of the corruption. i believe originally they were symbols for a livestyle on the cost of future generations. like today we poison the seas and airs, the grounds and basically everything, and thus sacrifice the (good) lives of our children which have to clear up our mess. but some retard took it literally and thought it would be good to sacrifice children to those.

cronus is also the one who is said to have ruled during the golden age where everyone was fine and no suffering was there, and after that it went down hill. the borrowed time ran out and from then on the future generations had to clean up the mess the idiots in the golden age caused.

Prove me wrong. There is no proof for any deities existing or not existing, but Semitic deities are so retarded they can be safely dismissed as not real.

>this verse exemplifies the principle of "salus extra ecclesiam non est", which means, there is no salvation outside of the church
Sounds awfully convenient for an organisation which wants to hold onto its power. Tell me, where in the New Testament does Jesus set up buildings and institutions and ecclesiastical hiearchies? Oh that's right, he doesn't. Jesus lives as a nomad and he advises his followers to do the same, carrying very few possessions (Luke 22:36) and ministering to the people. Secondly, tell me how the Catholic church can be the right one if a third of the entire world population is Catholic? "Because strait is the gate, and NARROW IS THE WAY, which leadeth unto life, and FEW THERE BE that find it." - Matthew 7:13. In Jesus' own words, he confirms that the most "popular" church cannot be the correct one.

More verses on ((( them )))

>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
- Matthew 27:25

>O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
- Matthew 12:34

I'm not going to teach you 12 years of catechism, so you'll have to do your own research. In salus extra ecclesiam non est, the church means Christ. I'm a practicing Roman Catholic, I've received a Jesuit education from the age of 5, and graduated from Fordham, a Jesuit University. At no time have I ever been taught anything close to what you are purporting. The doctrine is simple, "qui non est de civitas Dei pertenit a civitas diabolum", which means, you are either with God, or with satan. This is to mean that all men have a choice that they must make in life, good or evil, there is no middle ground.

>At no time have I ever been taught anything close to what you are purporting
That doesn't make it not true. Sorry and all that but I trust GOD and the spoken words of the Christ, over the traditions of men.

>...Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
>Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
>This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
>But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men
- Matthew 15:6-9

Also these verses completely refute what you are saying about it being clearly defined one or the other.

European deities were even more retarded.
Hence why they inspired metal music which is among the most retarded form of music.

>bro He is fighting the Ice Giants with his magic hammer!
>so cool!
Yeah....if youre 8.

Look, user, I'm trying to take you seriously, but it's obvious to me that you are posting well known verses from anti jewish websites. There's context to those verses and it's not what you are purporting it to be. I hope you aren't a Christian. And if you are, you should think carefully about what you are doing, because even if you don't believe in what you are posting, there are others you may influence with your lies.

>I'm not going to teach you 12 years of catechism
>I've received a Jesuit education from the age of 5
>graduated from Fordham, a Jesuit University

>Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
- Romans 12:16

>But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- James 4:6

>For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low
- Isaiah 2:12

On the other topic, I have another piece of critique about the church organisation.
>And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
- Matthew 23:9

>it's obvious to me that you are posting well known verses from anti jewish websites
Please don't accuse me of this. You can say that I'm wrong or misguided but please do not say I am not making an effort to know God. I spend hours every day researching, studying scripture and improving my understanding of Greek. Most of this is my own work and my own thoughts.

>from anti jewish websites
I don't see the problem with this. The New Testament is extremely anti-Jewish. Jesus' message and his conduct is anti-Jewish. Even the Old Testament is about 90% critical of the Jews.

user, you are subverting the message for your own purpose, which seems to be to spread hatred. Do it in your own name, don't use the bible to validate whatever hatred you have. I hope you didn't post those verses to shame me, because I'm not, I'm just telling the truth.

I have no hate for any man. Only ideas, evil ideas and wicked spirits (Ephesians 6:12). I love all people, even my "enemies" (Who aren't really enemies, just those possessed by evil).

And before you call me out on this post. My despute with the Jews is on a spiritual basis, not a human one. I have no hate for these people, only a contempt for the pernicious and selfish teachings, with a culture inclined towards materialism and exploitation.

>Please don't accuse me of this. You can say that I'm wrong or misguided but please do not say I am not making an effort to know God
Look user, I'm not trying to demean you in any way. I suggest you consult with other Christians if you want to have a better understanding of the bible. I'll leave you with this: The message you should be getting is not one of hatred. And yes, the choices we make are very clear and binary, they either further good or add evil to the world.

>you are either with God, or with satan
Again very convenient for an organization that wants to hold onto its power. Trying to simplify things into polarized extremes, which leaves no room for examination or dissent. Don't question, don't explore, if you're not exactly in line with our man-made organization than you're in line with the ultimate evil

>I hope you didn't post those verses to shame me, because I'm not, I'm just telling the truth.
Please do not just assume you are right and I'm wrong because you have a particular formal education. That is not an argument. I have offered you the fruits of my research as evidence. My lack of formal training does not invalidate these conclusions.

> Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
- Romans 1:22
Be careful you do not become a fool.

>Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.
- Laozi

christcucks gtfo

My kind of nigga!

Exactly my thoughts. Even Jesus said many times that it's not that simple or obvious, otherwise the way wouldn't be narrow and hard to find, would it?

I've explained in detail why the message I'm getting is not hatred. Are you going to continue to mischaracterise what I've clearly stated (It's not hate. I even condemn the hatred in the Old Testament if you read further up!!) or are you ready to actually address any of the points I've made?

the church=/=god
the church doesnt act in the name of god but is just there to empower themselves. they are themselves on satans side.
im all for religion, but institutionalized religion of any kind is pure cancer. instead of getting told what to believe and what the bible means people should read it themselves and let the holy spirit inside them explain the meaning

>Trying to simplify things into polarized extremes
The doctrine that I just mentioned is the cornerstone of Christianity. The meaning is very simple, men have free will, they can choose to add good to the world or evil, there is no middle ground. It's very simple and true. Every action one consciously makes does one or another. Our mission as Christians is to always be cognizant of our actions and how they will effect others.

Reminder that even in the bible it is written that war.shippers of false gods DE.SERVE HUMILIATING D.EAT.H

In "salus extra ecclesiam non est", the meaning is clear that "ecclesiam" is Christ. The doctrine is that there is no salvation but through Christ, not a physical church or clergy.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD + FACTORY FARMS = MOLOCH TRIBUTES OUT THE WAZOO....

What difference would it make, none of them are real anyway, it's like talking about which pixie is which, or did what, hardly matters, it's all just make believe, childish.

god is not dead

you will all see

Cultists infiltrate the church of the Divine.

Evil daedra corrupt the minds of young people via psionic suggestion from the warp.

It is the obligation of those touched by God to fight the daemons, daedra, evil fae.

What's a whorde of bulls vs the All Might of the TRUE////NON-FALSE holy church?

That's why the way is so narrow, every action we take has consequences which will add either good or evil to the world. There is no other result. The path is razor thin for this very reason.

REMINDER

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

>I've explained in detail why the message I'm getting is not hatred. Are you going to continue to mischaracterise what I've clearly stated
>Jesus (Who only called God by the name "Father") also told the Jews that they were of THEIR father, the devil. John 8:44-45. The Jewish God is not the same heavenly father who Jesus preaches of.
>Tell me how many people God kills or orders to be killed in the Old Testament. Now tell me how many people Jesus kills or orders to be killed. The answer should be very clear. HE (Satan) was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth because there is no truth in him.
>Time to take the Gnostic pill, mate.
Good luck on your journey, user.

Oh no sweetie
Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators,-Chapter (37) sūrat l-ṣāfā

What's the name of the site for the interlinear reading?

And, how do you understand the passage from Genesis where (((JHVH))) curses Adam and Eve for "falling for snake trick"? JHVH clearly says that snake's head will be crushed by someone bigger from the womb of Eve, isn't this the clearest announcement of Jesus?

>The doctrine is that there is no salvation but through Christ, not a physical church or clergy.
Yes, we agree. So why does it exist? Why does it make judgments about truth and interpretation and repudiate threats to its power? Or if we go back to earlier history, even persecute and murder people who had a different understanding of the same scripture.

>men have free will, they can choose to add good to the world or evil, there is no middle ground
Yes, however, that does not mean it is obvious what is "doing good" and what is "doing evil". One can claim to be a "Christian" or honor God with words but he far from him (Matthew 15:6:9 quoted above). Or one can pretend to be pious for a public display to garner attention, as quoted below.

>And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
>But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
>Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
- Matthew 6:5-15

Deism is a linguistic construct, so what you're saying makes zero sense.

Thank you brother, and you likewise.

>What's the name of the site for the interlinear reading?
That's BibleHub. It's not perfect but it's pretty good and there are not many sites offering interlinear unfortunately. I feel that translation spoils a lot of the meaning.

>JHVH clearly says that snake's head will be crushed by someone bigger from the womb of Eve
Can you please cite this because I can't find a verse which supports this interpretation? Very interesting concept though.

I have mixed feelings about Genesis. One theory I'm partial to describes the fall as the loss of fullness of man's "animal" nature. Animals do not think of good and evil, they just live and play out their part of nature. Mankind makes judgements (Whether rightly or wrongly) about nature and good/evil itself. I think that the fall describes this particular turn in evolution, or the beginning of self awareness. On the one hand, this is good because it enables salvation and a return to God. On the other hand, it's bad because it disrupted the design and the harmony of existing in the world. Though that design may be inherently flawed, which is a whole other topic.

>Yes, we agree. So why does it exist?
It exists because we believe that Christ is the son of God and that our salvation is through him. Everything else rests on your faith and your willingness to serve God, which is our only purpose.

I love interlinears, just haven't stumbled upon that one.

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush[b] your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Yes, I read it as a loss of innocence of some sort. It becomes clear when Adam is instantly ashamed of his body has to cover himself.

I always considered the snake to be the sound of reason in man's head. It's far from evil but it robs you of magical thinking, the eternal unity with nature is lost.
Many christians quoted this and claim it to be a proof that JHVH announced the coming of Jesus as his agent. This changes the perspective a lot I think.

Got any proof of this? Or is it just a wild guess?

>the sound of reason in man's head. It's far from evil but it robs you of magical thinking, the eternal unity with nature is lost.
Precisely this. The fruit is pretty much the prototypical "red pill" and there's no going back. We can decide if that is liberating or a burden.

Gtfo

>The fruit is pretty much the prototypical "red pill"
Exactly and since the snake is a form of Lucifer's emanation here I can't but praise the lord of knowledge.
He is diametrically opposed to JHVH - the propagator of eternal selfless unity.
If, therefore, JHVH is the demiurge, why does he foretell the coming of Jesus? It's been bugging me ever since I discovered this.

moloch is weak as piss mate

Quick rundown on pic please.

what in the name of fuck?

Intelectual and technological advances keep us numb and unable to spiritually connect, which is truly the next step in evolution. This is the core belief in buddhism, christianity and islam, even though the latter ones have been succesfully corrupted. The hebrew and luciferian teachings make particular sense now because we're uable to tap into our next spiritual stage from being locked inside our tridimensional experience. Hedonism, nihilism and materialism are and will always be distractors from the way of the light.

>If, therefore, JHVH is the demiurge, why does he foretell the coming of Jesus?
I believe that some of the Old Testament is legitimate but it has been extremely corrupted. Some books such as the wisdom section or prophesy can still be useful regardless of historical accuracy.

The chronology in the Old Testament has been proven incorrect, for an example see the archeology related to Samuel and Kings.

Even if we trust the history of the Old Testament, it is a story of "His" people going astray again and again and again, to worship false gods. Why would we have any reason to believe these people haven't changed their records?

Let's not forget that Jesus rebuked the Jews for not following God but the traditions of their elders.

Basically, I think that a few prophets had the right message and many of them did not. But since we're not dealing with a very pure or incorruptable people (Which the bible testifies), it's likely that many of these false teachings began to cover the truth.

looks like the grinch

>I am a jealous god
>god is love
>love knows no jealously

Noodle status - strudel

You're 100% correct, user. I also used to be on board the Jews are the chosen band wagon. Not now.