Hamptons Bacelors are Getting Vasectomies so Golddiggers Can't Trap Them

When you have to make sure girls aren't stuffing your cum in their pussies in secret using any and all means, you know you have made it in this world.

Is there a more naked and primal evolutionary act you could witness than walking in on a girl fisting herself with a used condom full of a successful Jew Yorker's cum? Nothing you could ever see in some boring African gorilla forest could compete with that kind of base natural act.

nypost.com/2017/05/27/hamptons-bachelors-are-getting-vasectomies-so-golddiggers-cant-trap-them/
archive.is/3mNby

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sperm-gift-keeps-giving/#.WSwS_xOGPq1
islamineurope.blogspot.com/2007/04/brussels-565-immigrant-population.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_the_Orders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't blame them

nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns/health-sexual_health/t/sperm-gift-keeps-giving/#.WSwS_xOGPq1

>An appeals court said a man can press a claim for emotional distress after learning a former lover had used his sperm to have a baby. But he can’t claim theft, the ruling said, because the sperm were hers to keep.
>The ruling Wednesday by the Illinois Appellate Court sends Dr. Richard O. Phillips’ distress case back to trial court.
>Phillips accuses Dr. Sharon Irons of a “calculated, profound personal betrayal” after their affair six years ago, saying she secretly kept semen after they had oral sex, then used it to get pregnant.
>He said he didn’t find out about the child for nearly two years, when Irons filed a paternity lawsuit. DNA tests confirmed Phillips was the father, the court papers state.
>Phillips was ordered to pay about $800 a month in child support, said Irons’ attorney, Enrico Mirabelli.

>degenerate americucks are at it again
Good thing, now they need invie the bulll
>le lmao 56%
I'm betting money its less than 10% pure white, fucking cucks

That's why I always make the girl swallow.

>white boys literally cutting their balls off
LMAO! This is why the black man will rule the Earth

>“She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee,” the decision said. “There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”
>not having a sperm contract is a legal defense
Jews were a mistake.

You fool, she'll get pregnant for sure...

can't wait for those sex robots

Another Eurofag falling for the "non-Hispanic white" meme. We're 76% white including white Hispanics.

Having grown up among many South Americans, the average white Hispanic is doubtlessly whiter than you, Boris, you little unibrowed Ottoman rape baby.

thats not how it works upside-down brother plus you can reverse the vasectomy

>Dr. vs Dr.

strange

87%*

FTFY

user, I...

If he is transferring the property why does he have to pay child support?

What is that, the number of pure niggers, spics, arabs?

I considered the same thing a while ago, just because I don't want to accidentally knock up someone who'd be a bad mother or before I'm financially stable enough to support a family. I decided against it for the same reasons it mentioned in the article, I do want kids some day and it's not always reversible (and storing sperm is expensive)

2/10

>White Hispanics
You are forgetting about white blacks, white Asians and white natives.
If you think about it the US is really 100% white.

joint ownership
tax

because he's the father

Can't rule anything when he's got 10 different child support payments to make while trying to get a job with a criminal record.

Because women literally aren't seen as adults in front of the law, ever.
The judge doesn't trust them to get their shit together on their own so he'll just force their whole environment to take care of her.

>what is stored sperm

I guess come chicks are into beastiality.

Well, most women can't

But she's a doctor she gotta be able to afford a kid

kek

That's hot. I wish I were a millionaire. I'd impregnate so many women. There's no better feeling of succeed to know you've conceived.

I honestly couldn't tell you because this whole thing is retarded. Hopefully someone who practices sperm law will come along and tell us how to have legal protections in place so this doesn't happen to us.

>and storing sperm is expensive

It's a few hundred bucks a year, tops. An unwanted child costs a lot more in child support.

>not being 100% sure where you cum goes
Amateurs. You either make her swallow or dispose of it in the bathroom.

DUDE LET'S BECOME EUNUCHS SO WE CAN GET OUR CUMMIES AND NEVER HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES LMAO

recipe for eventual suicide desu.

and then child support cucked

Like I can get down with the "freely transferred goods" or the child support, but both is retarded

Sounds like a good idea.
Freeze some sperm, get vasectomy, don't get slapped with child support and have the option to knock up the girl of your choosing

Doesn't vasectomy just prevent you from releasing sperm when ejaculating? Pretty sure your balls are still functioning, so you can get yourself a kid whenever you think you've found the right partner.

>fufilling life
>cummies
hard choice desu

Just swallow your own no worries about he coughing it up later

I wonder when they are going to declare lying about having a vasectomy rape because the girl wouldn't have had sex if she knew the truth.

so, let me guess, they want to live a life of depravity and sexual deviations and not pay the consequences?

besides Hamptons Bachelors are all white liberals, the scum of the earth

if they don't have kids, good riddance

>end your genetic line and slice up your own balls
>"heh that will show those gold digging whores."

>kid whenever you think you've found the right partner.
Yeah when you're like 60years old while tyrone has made 10 kids already

even erock of the o and a show used to fold up his used condoms and put them in his pocket to take away from the skanks he bedded

I don't think they'd word it so blatantly. They would try to just ban vasectomies because some study showed that it increases the risk of prostate cancer or some shit like that.

You can store semen no problem if you have the money for it.

I doubt most of these guys are doing that.

Stomach acid makes its pretty much futile.

How about you don't sleep around you degenerates, sex is for procreation only

That's ironic as fuck coming from a Belgian.

"Brussels: 56.5% immigrant population"
"Antwerp: 40% of elementary school students are Muslim"
islamineurope.blogspot.com/2007/04/brussels-565-immigrant-population.html

You'll be stuck with burqas covering your streets in a few decades. Give me US demographics over Belgium's, France's, or Germany's any day of the week.

I would love to see the employment rate of these immigrants you've let in who have a pent up blood hatred for we whites going back a millennium. We don't have your huge European welfare state, and our little Mexicans work their ass off, and they brought in some pretty good food.

You stupid mick. Spain isn't a white country? Argentina isn't white? Stop trying to pit Meds and Nordics against each other. By the way, what has Ireland ever invented or contributed to civilization? Your country only tasted greatness off the backs of the British, back when it was a part of the UK.

SMART
ASS
NIGGAS

I think we can say this whole thing is retarded without any qualifiers.

this.
gotta secure those gains

Go pray to Jesus again. Fucking Christians I swear.

>after their affair
That's what you get for not using a fake name and burner phone and only meeting her at her place or in hotels.
I'm all for fucking sluts raw, but don't give them any valid info about yourself.

yep, the secret to happiness is actually just to fuck lots of random women.
having a loving wife and children is for christcucks

Good for them, but I never knew about vasectomy reversals only having a success rate of 50%, god damn thats horrible.

>white hispanics

Do you mean Spaniards?

Different hole, dumdum

Pretty sure they worked together.

would shoot the kid then myself in front of her

Nobody is to blame but themselves for chasing after gold digging whores.

>heh Christians, I'll throw away my life with whoever I want whenever I want
You're loss my man.

This means you cant have a facebook.

>"only gave sex for procreation! Don't enjoy anything!"

Don't pretend like you're promoting healthy behavior. Christians take masochism and self denial to absurd levels. It's why your religion is as dead as paganism. The only places where Christianity is strong is the third world, at least Juan and Carlos likes Jesus right?

cheap labor for my sons company

Wow what an absolute whore

>Whores use kids to rip off money
>Solution: End your genetic line
A jew must be behind this

fake profile for hoes are common

I wager the Hebrews are at fault for this

>puke
>collect cum
>?????
>prophet

It's feasible now to take tiny pieces of testis and grow sperm in a Petri dish. They've thought of this.

>prophet

I like the way you think.

>getting outnumbered is good
Wow we have an interracial breeding grounds CEO here

Sex is more enjoyable with someone you love.
You only hurt yourself in the end if sleep around too much.

Fucking peak degeneracy all around. Whore women fucking rich dudes to trap them into alimony payments, rich idiots fucking everything that moves without wanting to worry about consequences.

If you're fucking someone you mind getting pregnant, you're fucking the wrong person.

Hispanic =/= race. It's a word the system came up with because they want people from Latin America to think and vote like a monolith, the new pet "minority" along with the blacks.

There are white countries, like Chile and Argentina, Indian/aboriginal countries like Mexico and Peru, and countries with a mix like Colombia and Venezuela, and then you have the Dominican Republic which is heavily black.

Naturally if your definition of white is blue eyes, freckles, and blonde hair, naturally not only are there no such thing as white Hispanics, but most Europeans wouldn't even be classified as white either.

university was a mistake, it's a breeding ground for retards.

Actually, to amend that, I had in fact a blonde, blue-eyed managed who was one hundred percent Mexican. So there are maybe 1/1000 Hispanics that would meet your very strict definition of white.

>upside-down-brother
Fucking kek

Aren't you suppose NOT make this public? I thought the whole point of getting a vasectomy is to bait bitches into thinking they could trap you?

the people in power have always been outnumbered, that is pretty much how power works.

With pictures of you???

Think it through my man.

You realize that if you fuck women you trust deeply, you can both fuck for pleasure and fuck for procreation without worry right? Toughby default it means you'll fuck fewer women since that level of trust requires commitment to achieve.

But that is as it should be.

Enjoy paying for child support then

>thinks niggers can work properly and not fuck you up when they can
That sweet scandinavian naivety

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_the_Orders

Except you don't really want niggers to chimp out or you will have africa 2.0 at your doorstep.

Youre misunderstanding me lardo. Im making fun of American racial definitions.

"Hispanic" is a retarded term. Just like "white". The people who do care about skin color dont consider slavs white for example.

Its an inherently ridiculous system of classifying people based on skin color.

>naturally not only are there no such thing as white Hispanics

Youve never been to Spain have you?

>but most Europeans wouldn't even be classified as white either.

Kill yourself please. You Americans are the Untermenschen of the world.

Enjoy your aids and child support, nigger.

The guy I'm talking with was saying it should only be done for procreation. Read the whole conversation. Don't assume I'm advocating for complete degeneracy because I don't like reducing sex to beefing only.

Every year, the facade of female innocence is pulled away, more men are becoming redpilled about female nature. This is good.

kek

>go to the patent office
>file a patent for any children created using your sperm
>gold digging whore digs your sperm out of a trash can and shoves it inside of her
wow that sentence sounds bad
>sues you for child support
>counter sue her for patent infringement

Fuck off

>more men are becoming redpilled about female nature.

Chad has always been red-pilled about the "female nature". The only thing that has changed is that Chad now is publicly shamed for protecting himself and for Chading it up with 100s of women.

Anyone who is good with women knows whats up.

>hes never been eyefucked by a total stranger while shes holding her boyfriends hand.

yeah, with pictures of me, but not good pictures and none you could reverse image search and nothing besides the stolen pictures of mine really connects me to that profile if asked, never have been though

Or you may simply evade disgusting golddigging whores by not engaging in debauchery.

Or you may ajust your finances to avoid any alimony.

Zyklon B was a gift!

Sounds like more fun to pull out a set of paperwork saying your fixed after pretending 8 and 1/2 months that you believe the kid she's about to spew forth is yours

I agree. I've got to the point where it isn't enjoyable not matter how hot they are unless I like them personally in some capacity.