Is anyone else feeling generally dismayed at the state of health white race?

Is anyone else feeling generally dismayed at the state of health white race?
I'm white myself and I don't see many other white people too often but when I do it fills my heart with dispare. I don't see glorious strong healthy white harbingers of civilisation like I did. All I see these days are disfigured, warped overweight and balding man children who look more like genetically damaged degenerates than what a white person should look like.

What is happening to the white race? It's literally rotting away year by year. It's like white men have given up on themselves. How can we reverse the bloated corpulent mess the white man has become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
anus.com/zine/articles/nazi/
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How can we reverse the bloated corpulent mess the white man has become?

Inject some new healthy African genes

It's what happen when you keep counterbalancing natural selection with crutches.

Compulsary Military service

Move out of the city stop consuming the jew and just live your life

Get out of japan you fucking disgusting weeaboo

SWEDEN YES!!!

JUST

Go to pretty much any liberal city in the US, healthy people everywhere.

But ex military all get fat as fuck the second they get out and don't have to pass the physical readiness tests.

Take away women right to vote.

I had an examination in math today inside a large sports hall and was surrounded by 1000 people at my own age. Most didn't shave, wore hoodies and looked in general really unhealthy.

Did it fill you with dispare and make you feel ill?

In my state all I see is white people

Everyone needs to embrace multi-culturalism. It's the new trend.

The hold-outs will die of old age.

The Universe is in constant motion..

Yes, it did. I've read in The Economist that Norway is the country where most live by themselves. Japan and Korea came after.

I think something as simple as strongly enforced physical exercise for K-12 or worldwide equivalent would be a massI've improvement.

Additionally, change the whole corn subsidized food industry that laces everything with high fructose syrup.

Nearly everyone seems to be either jacked gym rats, or skinny fat faggots. I never see 'casually fit' 1950s type manly men.

You Know Nothing, OP

Are the healthy or are they degenerate blobs carrying white genes but throwing them to waste?

The anglos, slavs and americans killed all the strong white men in ww2, the rest got killed in war and others became mixed in their own countries.

>mfw living in the Norwegian mountains

In Japan children are forced to exercise at least twice a day on week days as well as sports on weekends. Their posture is corrected if they show any sign of slouching and they are for the most part all extremely healthy. I remember Western countries used to enforce health standards in children, but somewhere along the line we got soft and white people are falling behind as a result.

What happened to the whites like technoviking?

Many are still also very healthy here, but it seems like there is a divide between those who care about their health and not.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Health should not be a choice. If that makes me wrong then I don't want to be right.

this

SWEDEN YES

YOU CAN DO IT

That exactly the kind of degenerate fuck I'm talking about

>How can we reverse the bloated corpulent mess the white man has become?

End the debt based jewscript.

We've been given the wrong advice. We literally eat sugar for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and it is killing us.
The only way out of this obesity epidemic is to convince people to cut out the carbs.

While we support Nationalism and the Indo-European tribes, the members of this site have nothing to do with neo-Nazi, White Nationalist, or White Power groups. And this isn't because of social taboo: we agree with said groups on many things, most fundamentally that Indo-Europeans ("Caucasians","whites") have the right to establish nations where no other races are welcome as residents. This is nationalism, by its very definition (nation = a people), and in my belief it should be extended to every ethnic group, from Basque to Eskimo.

However, speaking both for myself and other members of this site, that's where the resemblance ends; "White Nationalists" and others who are basically hate groups in disguise piss me off because they're incorrect in their philosophical assumptions and method. It's well and good to stand up for your tribe, but don't expect me to embrace everything that looks white and lump it all together into one ethnic group. That's insane talk, and when it's coupled with hatred for other races, you can count me out.

First, I don't buy into the idea that I should accept someone as a comrade because he or she is "white." The majority of the "white" race needs nothing better than a bullet in the head; they're people of substandard intelligence, character and strength, and eliminating them would make each tribe stronger. When you go to a mall and see the fat, slow-moving, greedy, sloppy people who buy products for entertainment and work like slaves at moronic jobs, enforcing that same moronic standard on the rest of us, think of this statement.

anus.com/zine/articles/nazi/

SVEN !

Please, you are damaging us all

Where is that?

People were going bald from cavemen times. And it's not something under your control. I hope one day you get cancer and then I'll ask you to stop having cancer.

>inb4 baldy
No, but I fear that one day it might happen, yet I'm not gonna let it.

Fuck off baldy. Your genes are degenerate

How many friends do you think those two fuckng alien faced twins would have if they didn't have money?
Who the fuck would want their massive deformed retard faces floating around them?
I swear they give me nightmares and I really would freak out if I got caught in a room with those facial freaks, I'd seriously use a chair too because they are scary shit.

You live a in Japan as a white guy who makes his living by dressing up as animi little girl and you complain about alphas shaving their heads..?
Wow. Underneath your little schoolgirl dress you have some balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

If Japo's are so healthy how come they glow in the dark

They don't you buck toothed inbred poo

One issue is the low testosterone of males these days.

Another is the array of pharmaceutical pills lots of people are on.

The terrible 'food' people are eating which results in mass of issues (not least of all the lack of vitamins and minerals in that food).

Lack of physical work and sunshine us another issue.

Add in the destruction of our societies and it's not wonder we look and feel the way we do.

RIP.

fpbp

I work in oil and gas, I see plenty of fit white people when I'm on shift.

>tfw terribly unfit
>skinny
>balding at 22
>ugly curly hairs
>huge overbite
>giant crooked nose
should I remove myself from the genepool?

this, the cities are trash, go to the countryside (unless you're in Germany)

The problem is obviously women. Nobody can see it. If you think, you'll see that women are responsible for all the sickness in the west. The only way for things to get better is for men to stop bowing to whatever women say.

You can fix the first two.

They're all in the southern US

Not if you're smart. You're here so you're at least looking in the right places. There's plenty of redeeming qualities. Just don't be a shit head.

Work'll do that lol

bad health is anything under 7

Don't pass on your shitty genes but start lifting, not for the gains but for your mind. Start taking propecia. You can buy it online from india. For more information about balding reversal visit reddit. Work your ass of so you can afford to get your overbite taken care of. There are surgeries for that. Again, do not reproduce bit you deserve to be happy ajd when you look good you feel good. There, you have some solutions. You are all of your own problem if you can't figure it oit at this point. Becoming an hero means the jews won...rise up and sort yourself out. You can do it user

>new The Mummy kino
>Staring Tom Cruise

We should get people to boycot it for brendan fraser's sake since he isn't in it. Stuff like #notmymummyslayer and #bringbackbrendanfraser.

They decided that they need to make every idiot literate so they stopped giving attention to the gifted students, took away physical activity, and spent all their time pounding the absolute basics till everyone stopped caring in a vain attempt too get 65 iq morons to read.

I am guessing you live in an immigrant shithole area like I do. the good white people got out long ago. I'm leaving soon, finally.

The military is like a sharpening tool, and some people are too soft for it. It's hard to come out of military service unscathed somehow, either physically or mentally. The strong ones don't become bitter about it and retain the discipline they learn in service. My family is littered with military vets who live long lives, healthy and independent into old age. If you see a lot of feebleness in your family, then probably avoid it unless you really believe you're an exception.

pic related

That's bullshit.

Fraser is in the movie.

He plays the Mummy.

Muahhahahhaha.

Hell, I stayed bitter and angry my whole life just going through high school

Sorry, bread and beer are too good. That said, if you are going to eat carbs/sugar along with fat, you're going to have to do some intense cardio.