Seeing her at a parade later. wat do

seeing her at a parade later. wat do

you know what to do
trump even said it on the campaign trail

Shoot her dead

Bring a giant banner that says, "IF RUSSIA HACKED HILLARY'S EMAILS THEN WHY DID SHE SMASH THE EVIDENCE WITH A HAMMER"
Make it YUGE

Follow your conscience.
You already know what to do.

>wat do

kys after saging

Could hold a sign saying how much she's a loser.

THIS

Probably shake her hand for being perfect controlled opposition.

Every normal person hates her, no one trusts her but she has so much influence in the DNC that she'll probably run again making it 2 terms for trump.

Shout PEPE!

Shoot her

A message of love and kindness

yes we must remember tht trump wudnt be president without her

Yell 'pepe' and fuel her spiral into an inevitable mental health episode.

Spit two green boogers in her glass

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!
she is a criminal, OP. Why she's not in prison is a testament to our failed Justice system.

Throw poo

Buy a Bill Clinton Rape shirt from Alex Jones, and put it on

scream out YOU KILLED SETH RICH and hand out pamphlets about seth rich

Hold up a sign that says "His name was Seth Rich".

Don Middle Eastern dresswear and shout "Allah hu Akbar!"

whenever she talks scream
>re^ ad infinitum

Get a picture with her, if you can. You can show your kids when she becomes president some day.

Kneel down and beg for forgiveness lest her spirit cooking powers overwhelm you and claim your soul.

Depends wether you already got the demon slaying sword or not; If you don't have it yet just look and devise a strategy for the final fight.
If you already obtained the sword you might want to slay the demon henchwomen DWS and Donna as sidequests before going for the final boss; Good luck and have fun

Do not shoot her in the face. I repeat: DO NOT shoot her directly in her stupid face. Im totally not only telling you to not do so, soi dont get on some list.

Take one for the team.

what a feeble minded simpleton you are

not unlike a nigger

>knows nothing about us politics

Thank her over and over again for delivering President Trump to the American people. Make signs. This emotionally destroys the bitch and her idiot followers.

Saying anything about Seth Rich or angry against her just feeds into (((their))) plans to discredit us.

You know what to do.... You KNOW what to do...

Speak in Russian accent.

Throw some eggs at her.

I'm CLUB FUCKIN' FOOTED, YA ASSWIPE.

Seth rich chant

Ask her if she can say Joy Lane

scream PEPE in her face, record her meltdown, put it on jewtube

>Print this pic out
>get her to sign it
>show your friends on Sup Forums for maximum lulz

Don't waste it on a dying hag. You may only have one chance

Holy fucking rare.

Winner winner.

PEPE!

Booooo at her

Fly with ballons

Shillary is a Trump puppet.

Slay the dragon!

offer her a coughdrop

spit on her instead

shout HEY LOSER, how does it feel to LOSE a SURE THING?

ACK ACK ACK ACK!!!

grab her pussy

Shake her hand and start up a normal conversation then ask her what Seth Rich knew that was worth murdering him for, do this without changing tone so it catches her off guard and have someone video her reaction.
Remember to post it online before suicidal thoughts develop

>His name was Seth Rich!
>She had him murdered so she could be President

>i hate being outside of prisons.

get some stuffed pandas and pass them around to folks in the crowd, get everyone to hold them up and wave when she waddles by

>Get real holy water, charged by real Christian, splash it on her, see what happens
>Make recording of infants making stress or pain cries, mix it with toilet sounds (defecation, pissing, flushing toilets, trust me on this, I speak from experience) and play it, see if you get a picture of her erect nipples or if you are offered employment
>give us pics of the spirit cooking party

Yell "PEPEE".

Aak her what pizza toping she prefer..

Well, thanks for typing this out so I don't have to. OP, take this guy's advice, he's getting party v& for it