700$ tickets for Obama in Quebec? Anyone?

WHY THE FUCK would anyone pay to see this roodypoo here in QC?! Why is he traveling to spread his "geo political" opinions? Soros-funded operation?

So much ass licking on the news!

Sophie our dear QUEEN will introduce obummer to the crowd, what a honor!

Spreading left propaganda even after his run; Go back hunting ManBearPigs with Al Gore!

Oh Justino doing neat tricks!

Are you all fucking dead yet Sup Forums?!

How do I get the shareblue shills in there? At least they'll bump the damn thread

HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO

HELLO?

HELLO?!

Really nobody fucking cares? Go fuck off

i have better things to do with my money than to see this piece of shit of a president.

That's the spirit!

He must be broke because he got to work quick.

Sure didn't take no break from spreading globalism!

What instrument does he play?

Its what killary and bill did to gain income for their service from their masters. It'll show like 2000 tickets sold but maybe 10 ppl are actually there.

Rinse, Repeat ad naseum

Should we go ?

>Here comes that PM

bass guitar

Obamaleaf probably bought hundreds of tickets to make it seem like there is crazy demand. I bet he made charts and everything

Proof that the world still likes Based Barry more than (((Drumpf)))

Quebec is full of liberal cucks. Go figure.

I smell a newfag