Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.co/watch?v=rMMk9Rj6gYg
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armada_EspaƱola#La_Armada_hoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5"/54_caliber_Mark_45_gun
youtube.com/watch?v=d5aeClRY4kA
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OTHER NAVIES WATCH OUT

Start sinking the fucking rafts you lazy bums.
Tell Merkel to fuck off and eat shit, and start doing something for fuck's sake

Ours is almost as big!

>Now

>2017
>Navy's
>Relevant

Nukes and ICBM interceptor-satellites are all that matter desu

God bless the navy

*freedoms externally*

hahahahaha

This is two years old. Now we have another carrier (Gerald Ford Class), at least two more Burke destroyers and two more Virginia SSNs.

Wrong picture, Gepetto.

Itts not fair, i want a kickass navy too!

USS John C Stennis reporting in!

>Euro
shitty name desu

Don't forget about the contributions of your volunteer navy.

Thats....sad. Belgiums navy is almost as big as yours.

This was for this:

Sovereign territory in blue.

>Stromboli Class
Mama mia!

>volunteer navy
are you fucking retard? Those are independent companies funded by your government

When did it get bought out by P&O?

The Golden Dawn has done more to protect their shores with a few motor boats

The most powerful Navy in the world.

Soros isn't my government, m8.

But we didn't kill gaddafi son

Croatians stole our harbour

>Italian navy
Rename it to Nigger Ferry Inc.

I sometimes look outside my window and see an american carrier parked there, even went on it once.
I have never seen an italian military ship but i've seen american ships several times in my bay.
Fuck this shit.

>pic related of pacific theater
plus there are a bunch of subs now, thanks to Trump bloviating

We still have a wooden ship in commission

Libya and Syria are all excuses for policies Mutti has wanted for years. The vast majority of these refugees aren't even from Libya or Syria. Of those that are, 80% are males aged 18-35.

You have Balaton

Charge your phone
Learn how to save an image
Clean your room
Get the fuck out

>italy has a bigger navy then we do

So do we. Lets fight em.

Don't worry, if a war starts we won't have enough fuel to use most of it and it will sit in port and get bombed by the RAF...oh wait thats WW2.

>that website doesn't have full spanish navy infograph

;____;

Can't forget the Zumwalts, and prett soon we're gonna start building Zumwalts with rail guns on them.

youtube.co/watch?v=rMMk9Rj6gYg
Chinese ASBMs btfo by Long range Hyper-velocity CIWS.

You can't go near russia or china

WHERE IS YOUR HOVERCRAFT FAGGOTS?

Don't worry you can always switch sides, kek.

We spend more money on our military than the next 20 countries under us combined. We spend a lot of tax dollars. A lot. And more on stuff we never hear about.

Dont worry you can always sit on your island and wait for the Americans and Russians to come help you.

We have subs parked in or near Russian and Chinese territorial waters 24/7/365 and they both know it and there is nothing at all they can do about it.

we have 36 patrol boats, thats it

Not the most optimal place to run a navy :D

I feel like our navy wouldn't fit on one of these. We have like thousands of destroyers, dozens of aircraft carriers, millions of airplanes and rotorcraft.

And we still won :^)

they were not all cowards.
6 men nearly sinked a fleet and nobody ever talk about this.
It was basically "mission impossible" back then...

Our navy is nothing compared to what it used to be but can can still fuck up Germany which is all that matters in the end.

that's not your navy faggot
pic related is

russia had a nuke sub travelling through american territories and you didn't even notice before it would've been too late lmao

pls no bully

See thats the navy, excluding small craft. Coast guard not listed but theyre not actually combat ships, more like sentry patrol and SAR. Pic related is Naval Aviation.

government get gibs by soros

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armada_EspaƱola#La_Armada_hoy
We are building two real aircraft carriers like the Charles de Gaulle for 2020 I think, nowadays that LHD can do the job because is huge and count as carrier internationally

An obscene amount of public tax money going to the US Military. There's something very disturbing about that.

nice meme

pic related is yours fucking tipless fatty

Last time I checked you lost all your colonies, your empire and are essentially Italy-tier in economics and military.

Oh and our Sea King Helicopters are not even allowed to fly over the Baltic/North Sea

another carrier and 16 new frigates under construction

Imagine how close we could be to people living on another planet if we spent that much on NASA instead...

hahahahaha

And? Its not like we can't be hurt, It's like we cant be beaten. Not on the water at least, there is literally no contest. Every other fleet on earth with proper warships would have to ally against us for it to even be sporting. The second most powerful Navy is our strongest ally, and the only people who ever really held a candle to us literally self destructed in attempting to keep pace in a naval arms race.

>2 guns
Is that even allowed in a modern navy?

who cares, about navy south europeans work for you, we will own debt to you forever(except germans become muslims=shithole)

>tu quoque

Fuck our awsomeness is palpable.

A fucking leaf

surprisingly you still suck dick at warfare

Make way for Royal Navy pls

also u are all new fags

the less ships you have the bigger they!

*are

fuck

The US Navy is literally the lynch pin of world peace. The fact that it is so unilaterally powerful keeps aggressive leaders the world over worrying about what they Americans might do if they attack someone. They know for a fact that if they lash out in a way that disturbs the US, the US Navy will come get them and there does not exist a force on earth that can stop it.

drone army>Navy

>the largest navy (by far) by far can't be beaten by weaker navies
more news at 11

modern ships contain most of their weapons inside the hull to be smaller on radar

What good is such a big navy if you can't even shoot refugee boats?? God damn Mario.

Beautiful, we need to start knowing their names for when we sink them again :-)

Because all modern naval vessels actually fire missiles and any mass driver weapons are actually for CIWS and engaging much smaller boats.

Thats actually pretty normal, Most American warships have only a single gun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5"/54_caliber_Mark_45_gun
Some have two.

Gunnery has fallen out of style in surface combat, its all missiles and CIWS and the occasional laser now.

You're only allowed to look at this picture if you listen to this whilst looking at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5aeClRY4kA

>disturbing

not at all

because when cannot kill USA citizens, SAD

>In case of building a ship
>Rule number 1
>Don't build fucking holes on the side

Retard Brits, they forgot how to Navy

Find a better strategy.
Protip: you can't

>CGI

Obscenely low. Imagine how much we could spend if we didn't have blacks and hispanics.
Reminder the average black costs the government 7k a year and hispanic 5k.

>USS Constitution
>A match for HMS Victory

We won. What a great prize we got for winning.

Lol u mad leaf bro.

Live life on the edge.

Why does Germany not have any destroyers or aircraft carriers? kek

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=germany