#RefugeesWelcome

Is he the bullshit artist of our lifetime?

No, yanks are just really fucking dumb.

Kek

What is really the point of having president for America? The president of the US hold no power at all. Is just the (((face)))

No responses from the yankees, they know they fucked up

Were just waking up. Plus its a holiday for us where most people get drunk.

But yeah, this sucks.

Shouldn't throw rocks at the throne if you live in a glass house

why u replying to urself
shill thread troll in chief if true

Replace hard working Mexicans with terrorist and gibs was always his plan, he always idolized Europe and wants America to look more like it

No, he's just a politician.

The right has been lied to from the start and their response is "wtf I love x now" to everything Trump does. No agenda, no beliefs, no leadership, just a stream of bullshit in all directions.

Fact is they got conned and know it, but refuse to accept it, leaving them in a constant state of making excuses, projecting and bullshitting. Every time you hear conservatives mention Hillary is because they got betrayed by Trump yet again.

>nupol unironcally supports trump

He wasn't lying. He just knows more now than he did during the campaign. He's adjusting his 4D chess moves accordingly.

Only a shill would ever question the God Emperor.

t. /r/The_Donald

Fucking fanatics. Fuck off to plebbit.

This fuck shareblue, he literally cant do nothing wrong.
Who cares if we bomb few shitskin in Syria
Who cares if we support our greatest ally Israel
Who cares if we give weapons to terrorist that did 9/11
Only a cuck would be scared of few refugee children/women

nice bait user, but its sad when pol is in such state that this might aswell be an honest comment

He had good ideas but he's too stupid and shallow to effectively put them into place. The Deep State knows that and Trump is probably not even aware that the number cap was lifted.

Trump always said he was going to bring in the Christian refugees.

>1 person can run a country of 330 million people while various entire departments and even his own party work against him

k

>(((Christian refugees)))

Its been in the news for like half a week now, people who havent heard are living under a rock and shouldnt be giving opinions on events. It was "reported" and vague at first, but now its more clear and reliable.

It's both. We are both stupid and he is a huge con artist. I don't understand how any of you foreigners actually are led to believe any American poster's comments here are intelligent or remotely factual.

America is a nation of traitor. How you end up dependent on them is no mystery. It's what sociopaths do. And now you need this monstrous Babylonian Talmudic buttfuck of a Kentucky derby. Just to stay afloat you have to suck the cock of a tranny, and I'm sure that's frustrating!

I honestly can't believe the "centipedes" still defend Trump.
What the fuck, if Hillary had made the saudi weapons deal and made this same lift for refugees, you all would have shouted "Bla bla globalist bitch this is the end bla bla".

But now with Trump it's 29839238D chess? Still? Honestly? Fuck all you complete idiots.

That's some awful and thin hair. I get that he's trying to look like he did during his prime but for God's sake he looks horrible with that hairdo.

America has always been a nation with a fake patriotism. The smart and rich used it to fuck the masses over. I could go to a Nascar race and sell items made in China with the fucking sticker on them saying so but if I lie enough the idiots will believe me. That is Trump's campaign to a t.

as much as people resort to 'at least it's not hillary!' as a defense, i really still do prefer him over any of the clintons.

>Were just waking up.
In a literal or figurative sense?

FAKE NEWS

This is media bullshit 101 folks, I thought the 2016 election would have wisened some of you folks up, but apparently it hasn't.

Anti-Trump news stories are always anonymously sourced garbage. And I'm 100% certain that this story has enough fabrications to reboot the fucking textile industry. Fuck off my board, shills.

Cant believe it took this long for a MAGApede to come along with their "fake news" excuse

Wtf? I love refugees now

He gave weapons to Mossad?

Stormfaqs btfo again..........

Archive and post sauce pls.

The fact is that Trump was never going to be an effective president even with a House majority. Trump is exactly what this country needed: an egotistical blow hard reality show bozo that yaps a lot but doesn't get a lot accomplished.

The 3 party system keeps everything pretty much status quo, as the puppet finds out there's not much moving without strings.

I'll say it to everyone: Trump is a middle finger to the the establishment, and as the Joker said in Batman, "This town needs an enema". This is hopefully a wake up call to our country, but I'm not counting on it.

Trump has NO CONTROL over what the State Department does.

He's trying to get them all fired or arrested for treason, has been since he got in office.

The fact that 30+ top State Dept official resigned all at once shortly after he got in shows progress, but there's alot more work to be done there.

> Just like the CIA
> Just like the NSA

FAKE NEW
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

They only ironically support Trump. next time stay there more than 16 seconds before drawing a conlusion.

He was never against Refugees, he wanted restrictions on refugees from terrorists areas.

Has he kept any of his campaign promises?

drumpf makes his all career about lies and bullshit deals

go to new york and ask anyone,they hate the motherfucker so much

IMPEACH

nigga this isn't news anymore, and it isn't happening 'quietly' literally all news is talking about it

>Not having two scoops

did you just reply to your own thread?

Donald 'the kike lover' Drumpf is a fucking joke.

deep state rebellion

sorry but that was funny af.

Our bureaucratic system is revolting against the voters.

This is actually a legitimate reason to start a revolution.

Losing an election is not.

Lol the funny thing is that we all laughed when El Rato called him a con man. Turns out Rato was right. What really pisses me off is DACA and executive amnesty. Trump said on day one we would repeal it. He could do it in a matter of minutes, it can be repealed by executive order. But if he hasn't done it by now he's not going to do it. He's already talking about letting the "Dreamers" stay.

He was a kike plant all along. Hopefully T_D picks up on this eventually.

you can't defend the indefensible

So just crawl into a fantasy worls were it never happened

show me on the dolly where the media touched you

brits are pretty stupid, that's true. but you guys are a whole different level

You got played, we all lost

He's ruining long held relationships, and playing into Saudi agenda and who knows what else he's doing in the middle east. He's all talk and even that makes us look weak and stupid.

Has Trump said anything about this? I'm sure it was done without his approval. Hopefully he'll sort himself out and fix it.

>I'm sure it was done without his approval.
he's honoring kushners memory

bing

trump needs a massive cast wipe and unrinsed penis isn't doing anything to help him

Implying that pre-trump we weren't already looking weak and stupid...

wow you're right, trump is so weak and stupid
not like us right

>Is he the bullshit artist

it says state dept right there, wop

literal

>According to advocates
They can't even interview some one from state dept., So they talking to some nobody with an agenda

FAKE NEWS

so he's a weak leader?

JEWS ALWAYS WINS KEK BETRAYED US

>more refugees could come to US, according to people who want more refugees to come to the US

>could
Sources say!

swedefag has no idea how american gov works

ahahahahhahahahahahhaha
drumpfkins BTFO!

>Hard Working Mexicans

Anybody who votes Democrat isn't hard working at all, We need white immigrants not colored ones.

>Implying Trump was complicit in this and this isn't just the State Dept. (Clinton's old brigade) acting on their own volition..

>In our America
>Most Legal immigrants in the last 10 years hate America more then Iran and NK do combined

FUCKING KEK

3 branch system

Name one refugee who actually has done anything good for America that isn't white.

Haitians commit crimes and rape
Muslims blow up in large crowds and kill people
Latin Americans spread drugs and crime as well

While White Immigrants make this country great.

Fuck you boomernigger

Muslims are based conservatives this is a smart move

Then they shouldn't be allowed in.

Why the fuck do we let people come here in droves if they hate us. That's retarded.

1.) Allows more refugees from countries on proposed banned list.

2.) Terrorist attack occurs.

3.) Democrats and judges to blame for blocking travel ban.

4.) 2018 elections secured.

he was supposed to change it after he got elected due to the amount of time that goes into preparing that coif but YET ANOTHER BROKEN PROMISE FROM DRUMPFY

Because Welfare that's why, Most people who use welfare are immigrants and blacks. Their third world shitholes won't give them these luxuries but the West will. We need to be more like Japan and refuse them.

the fact that trump was elected is proof americans are sick and tired of the immigration bullshit
if trump cucks out it doesn't matter because the genie is out of the bottle and he'll just be replaced by someone even more hardline until nationalists get what they want

In 2020-2024 there will be a literal nationalist running for president.

What he said but with more 2a goodness :)

>if you let mass murderers and criminals into your country, you win
Bravo retard

Wrong. It would have been better for the nationalist cause if Cunton had won. Trump is going to singlehandedly kill nationalism in the USA because any future nationalist running will just be instantly compared to this atrocious kike-loving administration, and won't have a shot in hell of actually winning

Trump is a kike leftist cunt. Fuck him.

Daniel Carver 2020

So has anyone actually read the article or all you all just looking at this screenshot and posting
Genuinely curious

it doesnt matter either way, the second civil war draws closer. its gonna be brutal

This is completely correct have a (You).

I would like to add that the Right doesn't want to be lead. At all. White men are fractured into a million tiny factions, and every white man sees himself as the next Napolean or Hitler, despite being typically, fat, uneducated, and unable to defend himself, while being perpetually lost in delusional roleplaying fantasies such as Warhammer 40k, video games, neo-nazism etc.

I'm pretty much an alpha in all respects: college educated, military trained, highly successful, white wife, sales-Chad etc. And white men don't want to follow anyone's leadership. They don't want to face the realities that they have massive self improvement to do before they face their enemies. I've taken the black pill recently and have embraced the coming slaughter.

Perhaps if I survive the collapse I might lead the survivors into a glorious new age. Perhaps.

time to start stockpiling comrade

This. Modern white men are incapable of learning or adapting to the chaos of this age.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you all haven't read the article. Its clear that the state department has acted on its own without consulting Trump. Is the entire thread just filled with shills?

"I'm pretty much an alpha in all respects: college educated, military trained, highly successful, white wife, sales-Chad."

*swoons*

>I've taken the black pill recently and have embraced the coming slaughter.

you can start with a gun in your own mouth bub

Yep. Spot on. The entirety of the far-right is going to have to dedicate their lives to chasing power and infiltrating or overthrowing the existing power structures if they ever want a chance at freedom. This means not going into shitty trades jobs. It means suffering through college, playing the game, getting jobs at firms like Goldman Sachs, learning their craft, then building competing businesses to destroy them. From there buying politicians and political power. It means NO rules, no fucking mercy, no LARPing.

Working on a holiday eh?

Slightly over half the voters already knew this. The rest are finding out.

It's amazing that this generation of white men, while having access to all of humanities knowledge at their fingertips, are as pathetic as they are. I on the other hand, have spent a decade on self improvement and education. I intend to be a God among men.

There's still a fuckload of Obama's lackeys in the government. They'll do anything to make Trump look bad. They didn't have to do anything for Obama, he already looks like shit.

I love your baity ways.

Nice try, shill...

"But refugee aid groups said the department’s move was based on Congress’ approval this month of funding for refugee admission"