What would it look like? would it really be a better place?

what would it look like? would it really be a better place?

Depends, do you mean religion never existing at any time in history, or rather if it vanished overnight?

If the USSR has taught us anything it's that people will fight for anything, for example Stalin was a staunch atheist, and yet he committed more genocide than ever hitler.

So no, nothing would really be that different, all that would change would be the excuse people use to fight.

>imagine a world with no religion
What a dull, meaningless place

>a world with no Islam
wow this is problematic...

It would be overrun with rampant nihilism, hedonism, and totalitarianism.

A world without religion?

Geez, so many things and advances lose. Religion was the engine of motivation during centuries for all nations.

Atheism start since 300 years at most and is already falling,

Faith is part of who we are.

Here is a world with no religion. It cannot support life.

if either one happened America would become a far better place near immediately

>conservative politics no longer dragged down by 5000 year old Jewish memes
>donating to your faggot-ass church can no longer be claimed as 'charity' on your taxes
>never see a COEXIST bumper sticker ever again

>Atheism is the way for America, goys
Isn't that exactly what Antifas say?

Wouldn't change a damn thing. Think about how many unquestionable, self-evident brought down from the mountainside truths are enforced in popular discourse today without so much as a whiff of appealing to the authority of a god. God concepts are useful as both carrot and stick in dogmatic rubrics but clearly not necessary; SJWism is basically a religion without a god.

>hur hur look at your flag, I win hur hur
Why don't you go back to you plebbit bubble and jerk off to Atheism and others Marxist things there? Just an idea m8

I believe it is what they say my friend

No, people would just hold a series of extreme secular beliefs that act as a religion. (see communism)

The camps would just be more Politically, Racially, Sexually motivated

why are r/atheists such simps? its like you cant into basic socio-political systems

due to how pathetic and stupid human beings are I imagine blind devotion to the nation state or some philosophy would replace it

THIS
If there were no religion we would Unironically be Russia, a bunch of Alcoholic gopniks
I remember a Russian once said there was enough wheat in Ukraine to feed all the people, instead the soviet government chose to make vodka with it. They replaced God with Vodka

Now this is a message I can get behind if I didn't know these commie fucks meant only Christian religions. They're quite happy letting Muslims shit up the place.

>he think removing religion would change anything
>he thinks people wouldn't just find other excuses to do whatever fucked up thing they wanted to

Religion doesn't kill, people do.

if the first one happened the United States of America would probably not be around, seeing as Protestants escaping Europe were a good part of the population

Think of all the memes that wouldn't exist

i was about to say the same thing.

No.
A lot of people need religion to live better lives.

How is no religion even possible? It's a system of beliefs. Do people stop believing in things. Or do they mean imagine a world with only one religion?

No. Just look at the crazies on the left. They thought they could live without religion, and hoovered-up the ideology of "feminism" and "postmodernism" like a pack of cum-hungry whores.

>A-atheism is a Jewish meme!
You literally worship a Jew on a stick. You follow a list of rules written by Jews, even the so-called "New Testament" had 100% Jewish authorship.

Face it paleskin, your "culture" has been cucked for at least fourteen centuries.

>B-but paganism...!

You mean made up shit by sad babies?

Christian """scholars""" did a fantastic job of obliterating white cultures like good goys. All that's really left is a handful of stories.

Germanic people like us were assfucked by Jew-worshipping Romans millennia ago and our culture was obliterated. We got fucked harder than Native Americans.

Better for the disposable classes to devour each other while the elites patiently wait out the chaos beneath five hundred feet of solid rock with enough fine foods, wines and liqueurs to last two hundred years, and the longevity drugs to enjoy them all