Brit/pol/ - Lancashire Edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEgi50lP8co
youtube.com/watch?v=6lFJh-jTVbk
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzlFxYhR28
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Scstc4QmJTg
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08s72py/victoria-derbyshire-the-big-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=iZbL32pPado
strawpoll.me/13066059
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2015
youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
metro.co.uk/2017/05/17/one-in-five-child-deaths-in-a-london-borough-are-because-parents-are-related-6642694/
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN06385/SN06385.pdf
express.co.uk/news/uk/810609/hamerton-zoo-park-evacuated-police-incident-cambridgeshire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thu 18 May: Seven-way ITV leaders' debate in Salford without Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=wEgi50lP8co

>Sun 21 May: Scottish leaders debate
youtube.com/watch?v=6lFJh-jTVbk

>Mon 22 May: Theresa May interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=QPzlFxYhR28

>Fri 26 May: Jeremy Corbyn interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k

>Fri 26 May: Nicola Sturgeon interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=Scstc4QmJTg

>Mon 29 May: Victria Derbyshire - The Big Debate
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08s72py/victoria-derbyshire-the-big-debate

>Mon 29 May: Paul Nuttall interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil

>Mon 29 May: Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May interviewed by Channel 4's Jeremy Paxman in front of live studio audience

>Wed 31 May: Seven-way BBC debate between key figures from each party, without May or Corbyn

>Thu 1 June: Tim Farron interviewed by BBC's Andrew Neil

>Fri 2 June: Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn BBC Question Time special

>Sun 4 June: Question Time with Nicola Sturgeon and Tim Farron

>Sun 4 June: Election Questions to Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood and UKIP leader Paul Nuttall on BBC

>Tue 6 June: BBC Newsbeat youth debate

>Fri 9 June: Additional Question Time

first for triggering commies

Tories are NOT BASED. It's a trap. So is Corbyn.

Nu-/britpol/ get the fuck out of here.

There is NO political solution without violent revolution.

cummy in mummy

yorkshire > lancashite desu

>tfw penis has grown 1 inch in a year

>tfw 19

wew lads pretty spooky really

6rd for CTR:UK shills breaking down

>BBC Newsbeat youth debate

This is going to be one hell of a shitshow

Predictions on tonights QT debate?

Mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=iZbL32pPado

Nth for triggering unironic toryboys

you have probably just lost weight

autistic fucking scum

VOTE CORBYN

strawpoll.me/13066059
strawpoll.me/13066059
strawpoll.me/13066059
strawpoll.me/13066059

Mine gets bigger when I don't wank for a week

Welcome to the two-incher club laddy

Anyone see the dumb 'muslim blind folds himself and gives free hugs' Headlines.

Yeah great mate, thanks for the hug, don't feel so bad about dead children, maybe islam is a religions of peace.

Do we know if any muslims have been hospitalised/died from the 18 hour fasting yet?

Nah, my weight's remained constant.

I actually went to the doctors because I was a little worried, he said the penis can grow until you reach 21.

well ill be damned

>tfw go to cash machine and all the notes are brand new and in sequential order

>There is NO political solution without violent revolution.
that's not a solution that works. When it has happened, whether by necessity or not, the results are unpredictable and often end up worse

Daily reminder to block people calling others shills.

Shill spamming is a shutdown attempt expected by aids skrillex and carl the cuck. It is not a level of discourse befitting the board.

I saw the first fail lad

This, I mean some dickheads do troll here but to pretend that this board is uniform is absurd.

Reminder

do we have many maniacs in the uk?

that

>implying a political shift as large as what is required to save Britain has ever happened without a violent revolution

Shifting the Overton window and voting is too slow lad, the UK will be unrecognisable before the necessary outcomes could be achieved.

Torie

Too late, say one bad thing about BASED Mummy May and you're literally going to be called a paid shill by at least a few people. Shill culture is in here now, it is too late.

hate

or are there more in finland?

Great

What was your original upload? The thumbnail is tempting me.

Britain

Are you subbed to any political youtubers? What do you think of Rebel news or Sargon?

If a bloke gives free hugs in front of a camera then it means an entire religion of a billion-odd brown people instantly become just like us and they couldn't possibly ever harbour negative thoughts about us

I only watch (((Rebel))) for Tommy

Yeah, just the other day i saw a workmate drop a custard cream into his tea. He said he likes to eat the soggy biscuit after he's done drinking the tea.

Fucking maniac.

tbf I have seen some people post identical posts in multiple threads about utter bollocks.
Remember that guy from a few days back who kept posting the image of labours policy on hiring 500 border guards and kept saying Corbyn wanted to implement an Australian points system and every time was asked to post source he just said check his Facebook.
I have seen multiple people like this.

>eat the soggy biscuit

Fucking savage

>some people on Brit/pol/ actually used to think Boris was 'based'

It's an endless source of amusement.

Where are the UK statistics relating to race and crime?

Hidden.

I'm sorry to tell you this mate, but if thats not normal for you, YOU might be the maniac.

Do it with ginger nuts to start, and then experiment.

It's the closest thing to being a sexual deviant the tories will allow.

Nth for Hitler was right

>to be fair this one guy was autistic and a leftie so this proves the existence of actual paid shills in /britpol/

now you're using the same rationale as /PTG/ threads, it's already too late.

Muslims kill and rape more children than any other

>cutting the date off
Why?

I know, although i disagree about May. I mostly agree with her policies. Either way the other choices are corbyn or farron.

Can you actually imagine either one doing a half decent job?

>only 10 more sleeps until polling day

Getting excited tbqh lads.

I wasn't saying they don't exist, I know they definitely do. But the word shill has become the new "Cuck" and "JIDF"

Is this a real image?

Right but that's a statement not a statistic.

>'act now on the national debt'
>its literally doubled since 2010

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2015

>>Sun 4 June: Election Questions to Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood and UKIP leader Paul Nuttall on BBC
Also questions to the male Green leader

>Getting excited tbqh lads.

This is why they have us in the palm of their hands. Getting excited to think you're making a change.

Obviously not paid, but they certainly seem like momentum raiders from somewhere.
Agree with you there mate.

It's a hypothesis. I'm gathering data now.

I'm looking at proving that islam kills more children than cot-death and neglect combined

>the UK will be unrecognisable before the necessary outcomes could be achieved.
>implying that a revolution would result in a recognisable UK
I'm not saying it isn't possible, but revolts against the elite class often end up worse

>you will never escape the degeneracy that surrounds you and retreat to a tropical island where you will proceed to bring dinosaurs back to life while this music plays in the background
>youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M

Feels pretty bad lads.

There's only one yootoober ah cin ever be bawthwered ta watch, but ah'll get to that lehter

This might help
metro.co.uk/2017/05/17/one-in-five-child-deaths-in-a-london-borough-are-because-parents-are-related-6642694/

>blind folds himself
So he can't see the bloody victims, of course.

Why would you watch it for Tommy when he works for them

>Not getting excited for off the charts brit/pol/ banter and shitposting

Killjoy.

vote corbyn the tories are nuff shit bruv

Only 11 sleeps until my final uni exam!

Who have you seen actually, unironically calling the Tories "based" in these threads? Mummyposting doesn't count.

>not autistically enjoying swings, statistical changes, and surprise results on election nights

Do you know where you are?

They don't exist.

I have LARPed as CTR when something went down, because adding fuel to the fire is sometimes funny. I have convinced loads of people that shills exist by LARPing as one, just to see if people would take it. Don't be so sure on the internet you pleasant, yet naive fool.

I think Corbyn will be able to deal with Paxo better than May.
Once he starts laying into May about being childless that'll be it, she'll be psychologically broken and unable to continue.

>he doesn't enjoy watching live election/referendum results with brit/pol/

No fun allowed.

Unemployment by race is also interesting
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN06385/SN06385.pdf

Judging from the tag, you already escaped to a prehistoric island of giant monsters. Or sheep. I can't tell because of the size of the pixels

Why would Paxman bring that up?

>Deutschland

Wew lads, apparently there's a happening at Hamerton Zoo

express.co.uk/news/uk/810609/hamerton-zoo-park-evacuated-police-incident-cambridgeshire

because it's his biggest platform.
yeah you don't live here faggot. people will be arguing and buzzing over arbitrary stats, nothing will change and we'll still import muslims and kill our own culture/people.
blackpilled

>exam at 9am on the 9th
WHY

To highlight how little investment she has in the future of the country.

Praise Kek

Not long now before we meme Mummy May to a second election and btfo the EU

When leadsom accidentally did that, she was lambasted for it

Can someone please explain to me what's going on with these muslim rape gangs? Why do you let that happen?
I'm an immigrant from Canada based in London, and I can't get my head around how cucked you are.

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

What the fuck.

Heres the thing. If i was the leader of a party i'd have dissemination teams targeting messaging forums.

Minimum wage to brainwash people with propaganda. You cannot get a better return on votes/spend.

This is literally an 11 minute drive from me

>2 posts
>political kiketubers
>praise kek mummy may frogpost
Back to plebbit

It's worse to be called racist than to let your girls get raped.

>I'm an immigrant from Canada
>I can't get my head around how cucked you are.

Long before Sup Forums, and on plenty more boards than this, have there been government and private sources both scanning websites and actively participating in discussions.

Think google new groups, think darknet. I doubt it is a government policy to shitpost on Sup Forums, but certain private interest groups do utilise forums in disinformation campaigns.

True, Emu's are the closest thing's we have to Dinosaurs left. Pray that you never come into contact with one of these deadly bastards if you ever come down here, they roam in packs and ravage whole towns.

Not terror
>visitors claiming the fled in terror after a tiger escaped from its enclosure.

I didn't say, nor imply violence isn't necessary sometimes, but, that thinking you will be happy with the unpredictable outcome of a revolution is naive

You must be bonkers if you genuinely think he'll bring such a personal (yet crucial) question to light. We already know how insecure she is about it, after she made the media mob Leadsom and force her to drop out