Trudeau refuses to answer questions about visiting Soros and other billionaires at private Islands

Starts at around 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KGWZD
debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=BkmTMTqchnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congrats, leafcucks.

Thank you for contributing

Let's dispel with this fiction that Justin Trudeau isn't happy to meet with the ethics commissioner to address any questions that she may have, he's VERY happy to meet with the ethics commissioner to address any questions that she may have.

Sociopathy

This looks like a 90s sitcom

true lol

>canadians voted for this smug turd

Jesus what a fucking clown. Does that guy think he's on a fucking movie set?

Can this be?
Is Canadia not as cucked as the Legends say?..

JUSTin

The brain dead American lefty masses love this guy too

People start to realise despite all the political correctness of Trudeau, the man is a cynical neo-capitalist in bed with all powerful corporations.

CETA is poison, we really need to end it but Macron is the same kind of whore and will agreed to everything.

This guy sounds so much like a puppet. I thought these sort of situations didn't happen in countries like Canada.

Slow internet here can someone give me a quick rundown what is he saying in the video?

>"Mr. Cuckdeu, how many times have you met the Ethics Commissioner?"
>"Mr. Speaker, I am always ready to work with anyone on anything, thank you."
>repeat for 18 min.

Im happy to give anyone a quick rundown. All you have to do is ask. Ill also be over here working to help middle class canadians. Thank you.

12 mins in and trudeau's party members are still nodding their heads in agreement. JFC

>>>Daily Reminder

That moment he realized he wasn't given a bigger script to use. And his puppet masters only gave him one answer to the question.

>tfw you're not in the inner circle because everyone knows you're just a part-time drama teacher and made for tv movie actor

Thx
Typical puppet talking a lot without saying anything at all

why the fuck do 2-3 retards start talking everytime he begins to dodge the questions? it's making me fucking rage

Wtf?
Are these globalist leaders some kind of an alien invasion or something?
It seems like they do stupid shit on purpose just to kill people or cause harm

>It seems like they do stupid shit on purpose just to kill people or cause harm
ordo ab chao

Isn't clapping in the commons a faux pas unless a prime minister is stepping down?

You guys are all just jealous we sold our gold reserves and are still in debt

Bump4exposure

>This looks like a 90s sitcom

He studied acting in the 90s. checks out.

shut it down

Bumping thread with actual information. This is the kind of shit they're sliding, boys. Take notice

(((ethics commisioner))) Im sure

Yeah, I'm not sure if that helps or not. Just makes the right look bad. Allowing Justin to answer in silence would make him dig his own grave in the eyes of the uninformed viewer.

>afuckingleaf.ca
lel

bump of truth. this user gets it.

Trudeau is a stone cold sociopath.

no you just emulated our recipe for success. we sold our gold and have the most debt of any nation

soon we will owe M1 in national debt. thats all the real physical money and all the fake money banks pretend they have but dont put together from all sources globally converted to 1 currency. basically all the money in the world thats on the books... in debt

Anyone else get a strong Patrick Bateman vibe from this guy? I'm 99% sure he's a sociopath

I kept waiting for someone to ask him if he was happy to meet the ethics commisioner to see if he would respond by saying he was happy to meet the ethics commissioner.

>Israel
>Palestinian Authority

Canada could have brought peace to the Middle East but refused.

>tfw fiat m0 currency is all debt notes

Somebody should ask him when he wants to fight Putin. He said he could beat Putin in a fight, I'd pay off Canada's national debt to see that shit.

I was thinking the same thing. Sociopath for sure.

you don't even control your brain

>tfw will never see kgb black belt choke out feminist part-time drama teacher

He studied acting so he could blend in like doubles guy in that movie where he kills the joker while checking 'em.

It's funny how blunt this is. He will still win very easily though.All women get their panties wet for this guy.

Canada is like a bigger, Anglo version of Belgium.

Nah, he's a narcissist. Both lack empathy, and any empathy he does display is always towards virtue signalling endeavours such as Syrian Refugees or Feminism, which gain him virtue signalling points which boost his ego since he has no sense of self as he grew up in the shadows of his famous stepdad, his mother never gave him attention as she was busy getting gangbanged by the rolling stones, and he has the genes of Fidel Castro.

Lmao for a second I thought this was an edit, this is unreal

He's behaving like a child as usual. He makes no secret of the fact that everything he said while campaigning for office is meaningless and optional to him.

Unlikely. Quebec hates him. His party has burned any shred of good will they may have had in Ontario thanks to premier Wynne (her approval rating was in the low teens last i checked).

How to make room for more agar culture and/or megalopolitan and/or coal plants.

>Ontario

320 WHAT?!!!! 320 BILLION!!!!??!

This is fucking hilarious!

Daily reminder cucks like him pretend to be helping the middle class

I'm from Quebec and I can tell you this isn't true. Most people here don't care. We barely go out to vote, and when we do, we vote for whatever our relatives are voting for (Hence why it's always a huge voting block and never fragmented here). Because, no matter who wins, it's the same shit to us. We genuinely don't care about federal politics, but we go out to vote because we've been brainwashed to believe it's our duty to vote, even though we know jackshit (Out of lack of interests).

So, if Trudeau is still being worshiped in our medias, he's going to get elected.
>mfw I voted for him and will do it again just to watch this shithole crash.

he's one of the smuggest leaders I've ever seen. He's the quintessential bratty rich kid that does whatever he wants and mommy thinks it's cute.

next level shitposting right there

What do you guys think of Xavier Dolan? He's been called the next Orson Welles.

Unfortunately that's he only thing he will say because he has a majority, Harper did the exact same thing. There is no legal reprisal for the executive and cabinet not fulfilling their duties to adequately participating in Question Period. Sadly the stupid fucking Tories don't actually care about addressing the problem and not taking the hint that they aren't getting an answer and autistically ask it over and over again.
It's pretty funny how similar he is to Rubio, he's even part spic!
At least they don't vote for jews like Merkel and Schultz.
Opposition is just as cucked as the Liberals, the Conservatives are going all in on pandering to minorities (see Michael Chong) and clearly want more Trudeau since they made some Saskatchewan MP their leader which automatically eliminates any chances to win seats in Quebec.
I'm surprised that Trudeau isn't tanking in opinion polls from the disaster that was Fort McMurray alone. Hell even months later he bashed an MP from Alberta who asked for PM commitment to the communities affected.

This is absolutely disgraceful. How infuriating to see this contempt of the Prime Minister toward parliament and the citizens of the country. Damn it, this is appalling and it should make people angry. Harper used to stonewall during question period, too, but Trudeau is even more blatant in his disrespect.

>tanking in opinion polls
When the (((polling))) stops getting conducted in Toronto and other major cities, you'll find a more accurate reflection of the sentiment felt.

>search: funding bias

Why has no one pointed out that Canada has a minister named Candice Bergen who looks a bit like Candice Bergen, but hotter?

bump for visibility

its all out war, I dont know why some unit hasnt taken these people out yet.

I'm ignorant of Canadian politics. What is this "billionaire island" and how do we know Soros is involved? And what is the significance of this question they keep asking Trudeau?

This is exactly why Trump was the favorite candidate here; he was real and not just some programmed puppet repeating lines.

That's the crazy funny part. To lefty feminists, he's like a god, despite recently approving the previous gov't $11bn arms sale of LAVs to the Saudis. Literally the most anti-feminist/anti-SJW regime on the planet.

archive.is/KGWZD

This. And Candice is quite effective asking questions and haranguing the Liberals.

a real narcissist and a real orange monkey.

How do millionaires and Soros such tie in with the ethics commissioner?

Albertafag here. Words can't express how much I hate this fucking faggot piece of shit. Just seeing his face makes me fucking rage FUUUUUUUUCK

so because of Quebec everyone has to wear an earpiece. nice job, leafs.

ah uhh ahh um uh uh ah uh ah ahh ahhhh uhhhhhh um uh ah um uhh Middle uh um uh ah mm uh um ah Class um uh ear uh eh meh hummm Cana-uh uh um-dians.

Why can't the speaker ask that the PM answer the question?
Why doesn't someone in the opposition move that the government be held in contempt for not answering the question being put to the PM?

There are French communities in other provinces. It's just the only province that only recognizes French as the official language.

good

learn english faggots

Reporting to authorities for racist comments based on a persons skin color.

>mfw you actually think he makes any decisions

Really, Boomers and Gen X'ers are the ones who can't speak English.

I grew up in an area that was 98% Francophone and even there they started teaching English in 3rd grade. My little brother, who is Gen Z, had English classes starting in first grade. Not that anyone in my family needed the classes as we're all bilingual, but still.

new brunswick has a small frog population and that's about it, really. everyone else speaks english. i sincerely hope quebec leaves so we can finally quit having to bother with french in places like b.c.

There are French communities in Manitoba and Ontario (especially up North).

B.C. having French as compulsory has always perplexed me. Alberta doesn't require it, though I understand most schools teach it at least a little.

good, keep it that way. make everyone pronounce it "couch tard"

This x 100. The Trudy jpgs on Sup Forums keep me somewhat sane. We gotta gear up for a Canuck meme war in 2019. Assembling much meme ammo.

how was your non-white day in school?

the speaker's only job is to moderate the house and keep order. in theory, a motion could be presented, but it would fail because the liberals have a majority

I've been living in Ontario for nearing 3 years now and I still call it a "dep". I don't think I'll ever get used to saying "convenience store".

If the CPC gets anything more than a minority in 2019, at this point, it'll be through Scheer luck.

still an improvement. too many people in the US call everything a "bodega"

Yeah, but people in the US call tuques "toboggans". Bitch, I don't wear a fucking sled on my head during winter.

nigger we have no one to support.
Bernier was a free market cuck who would've cut immigration, I would've stomached the free market shit just for immigration, but no one else has even touched the subject. These fuckers will swamp us no matter what, its pointless at this juncture.

scheer has the personality of a wet sponge

BLOW THE LEAVES RAKE WAR NOW

they call touques "beanies"

>320 BILLION!!!!??!
Here's a (bit old) infographic that nicely illustrates Ontario. As of a minute ago our debt was 303 billion
debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/
This a cool site to browse if you want instant depression

hilarious

Still an improvement over Harper. The only time he has ever seemed more human than Brent Spiner in a Star Trek episode was when he played piano.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkmTMTqchnk

>muh gold reserves

dumb boomer detected

Sorry nigger but gold doesn't matter for shit other than it's use in manufacturing

Nobody cares. He's a snob asshole making movies for critics not for the public. All his movies have been commercial flops.