Immigrants

Do any of you personally know immigrants who successfully integrated into your country?

I don't know if one can ever say to know themselves, but I'm doing quite well, I'd say

My grandmother came here from Bavaria in 1956 and still has an accent. She was in the women's version of the HJ, but we she's so cheap that we half-heartedly call her a jew.

white immigrants are fine

My dad and grandparents, then again they rich, white farmers/business owners until the fucking commies came in.

Yes. I know a polish family that left during communism. The stories they said as to what communism was actually like is insane.

Red pilled me even more.

Have a west african friend, born and raised here, pretty redpilled, he says he'd join the white side if possible during the race war. It's integrated enough imo.

My grandfather was an illegal from Italy. Never taught his children Italian, left the Catholic church, joined the Army in WWII with fake papers even though he was too old, owned a business and paid taxes, I'd say he assimilated ok.

All my serb cousin's and their friends.
Some of them became drug dealers.
One got shot in front of a night club by an international hit man.

Yes. Years ago I attended the citizenship ceremony for a friend of mine from Portugal. I also have a Ukrainian friend who immigrated here with his parents and became a citizen.

All my grandparents. I'm 100% Cuban, all 4 of my grandparents left Cuba after it got raped by Fidel Castro. Here we are. Though I don't necessarily agree with it, they speak of "adelantando la raza" which means you have to marry white girls to make your genes whiter. Also, while Spanish was my first language, they said we're in America so we have to speak English. They made sure I spoke English (they barely knew English anyway)

And yea, we doing pretty good. My dads making 6 figures a year, starting from literal poverty once they got here in America.

Russians, asians, germans, irish, and non slave africans

Cuba? Mine too. Though not white. More mulato and mestizo. Still high IQ though

Nope. About 50% of my colleagues are from other European states and they just stay with themselves. They often mix between themselves but never with other British people.

At splashes?

Sure. 100 percent that did were not Muslims.

My father from Austria late 80s

Yeah.

Is that you d man?

Not a single one. I don't think it is possible for a person to integrate in a single generation, even doing it in two is hard and uncommon.

My dad. Came here from Cuba as a kid in '65, is a successful doctor, speaks perfect English (no accent), attends church regularly, the whole nine yards.

It happens constantly over here.

I think that is something to do with the USA being a culture which is a mix of lots of cultures. It makes it easier for others to fit in, when that is not how it works in European nations.

>It happens constantly over here.

Where? Asians integrate reasonably well, but even they vote for leftist bullshit en mass. Niggers have been here for centuries and they still can't Integrate. Major cities all how ethnic enclaves to house their fellow countrymen.

I suppose fellow Europeans integrate well.

i was a local business owner for a decade, i met lots of first, second and third gen immigrants that were successful.

but alot of the immigrants that created businesses here came from money, especially the arabs. Mexicans were by far the group that came from absolutely nothing, Asians usually were fairly poor but were extremely shrewd, so much it was very hard to make any sort of deals with them.

>Where?

All over the place. I gave my own example, my dad is a Cuban and he had no problem integrating, nor did anyone in his family (although my grandparents have heavy spanish accents, of course). This was in New York, although I've also lived in Florida and Illinois and met people with family from Venezuela, Iran, Brazil, and even Pakistan with similar stories.

>Major cities all how ethnic enclaves to house their fellow countrymen.

Temporarily. How many Italians still live in Little Italy?

One of my grandmothers came here from England with her parents when she was a little girl. You couldn't tell her from anyone whose family had been here forever. My Swedish great-grandparents didn't completely integrate, but fit in rather well for first generation Americans.

My English teacher immigrated from some part of Ireland, I guess they had some nonsense going on with the English, so he came over here, got his legal status, married an American QT, and as far as I know is living the American dream. I remember playing Halo with him online back in the day.

Southern Florida is a Cuban enclave and NYC is a kike haven.

If your people integrated so well, I wouldn't have to press 1 for English, I wouldn't have to see Spanish signs every fucking where.

There is a very small minority of Syrian refugees here in Turkey who actually work to get money instead of begging on the streets and raping women/stealing shit/kicking animals.

Not many though.

Yea, me.
t. Balkanoid diaspora

All of my family.

Nah I'm from the gong though so what u said rang a bell. Small world

My best friend is from Indonesia.