Sterilize all low IQs. Having a low IQ ruined my life

>tfw 110 IQ
>tfw 5th grade math level
>tfw 7th-8th grade reading level
>tfw never passed a math test from 6th grade onwards.
>tfw can barely spell without the help of a computer
>tfw don't even know multiplication tables besides 5 and 10
>tfw failed nearly every subject in HS
>tfw dropped out at 16 because I was always the worst in class, had no friends, depressed, rejected by every female.

Should I end it all? I'm from a wealthy family and I'm decent looking but my low iq has screwed me for life. I couldn't even complete HS, I shouldn't have even been in HS. I just want to go to a university and live on my own. My parents said they would pay for everything but I could never go to even a cc. Has Any one else screwed over by their low IQ? Have any advice? What should I do? I am extremely depressed becuase of this. This is exactly why I think people with low Iqs should never be allowed to breed. It's a crime to force someone to suffer like this because of genetic trait that can't be fixed. It will just breed more depressed people like me and it will be the downfall of our society. Also letting low IQ people into the U.S

Is this a pasta?

>7th-8th
Ask yourself how much better you really learned to "read" in high school. Reading class was a complete waste of time.

I mean, not OP since he dropped out, but anyone else. I sure didn't start reading any better than I already did. Nigger for the most part, you either read or you don't.

I wish. I did post on a few boards just to get a wide array of opinions

It's probably more of a determination issue. Hell probably even a self esteem issue. It's not like you can't better yourself in these are. Even if you have a low iq that just means it will take a little longer. Hardwork trumps all.

Don't obsess so much over IQ

>110 IQ
>might as well be a tard

Wait, isn't 110 actually pretty good?
>tfw IQ is too low to know what a good IQ is

110 IQ is high enough to be a terrible student in a proper university.

If you're failing HS, you probably don't even get to 100.

110>100 --> higher iq than average person

>implying most people drop-out of school
>implying most people are tards
>taking the time to write this pasta
>wew

>110
>Low IQ

110 puts you in the range for nearly every profession.

Having a high IQ helps. But I'm in professional school, the lower IQ people do better, because they have better work ethic.

>t. 140 IQ lazy fuck

A lot of failing in high school is because of a lack of focus or laziness, not actual lack of intelligence. I failed a lot too just because I was lazy and didn't want to waste hours of reading some shitty book the school says is good to do a book report on it.

But... 110 is over 100%. How is that low?

128 here, super fucking lazy. Is there any hope for us? I literally struggle to get out of bed in the morning

check'em

>Has Any one else screwed over by their low IQ?
I don't feel like IQ had much influence on my performance in life, despite it being only 77. I can handle most situations myself, it was mostly social awkwardness that became problematic.

This of course is just my observation and others might find my behavior and achievements in life to be quite underwhelming and exactly fitting for a person with an IQ of 77.

Anything under 120 is worthless desu. Eugenocide of the under 120s is the only way to build the Aryan race.

Lack of focus is a very strong sign of low IQ.

>77

Are you sure about that? Were you actually tested by a professional? In the U.S any thing 70 or under is considered mental retardation

if you sterilized low IQs your IQ would drop further
but 110 would be above average..

I did the official WAIS-III test.

>Having a high IQ helps. But I'm in professional school, the lower IQ people do better, because they have better work ethic.

>tfw smart enough to know that nobody gives a shit about your work and effort so you don't do shit.