MEMORY HOLE GENERAL /mhg/

this thread is for shit that deserves another look or will bring laughs from the past 2 years. anything 2015 and on is permissible.
the sheer amount of shit on a day to day basis means we overlook a lot, and can't give time to things that would otherwise receive it on non-happening days
pic related
this was one of the strangest things of 2016 and barely gta a mention anymore.
why did they think they could get away with this lunacy?
post what you member

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88423993/#88423993
cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/
archive.is/LSbuW
i.imgur.com/EVdeMRP.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source on the cute loli?

its Hilary Clinton and shes actually quite old

Please Clap

comet ping pong
great community
thanks for the pizza james!

source now pls, need for folder

the day to day news cycles and all that propaganda is meant to overwhelm stuff like this

bump

you srsly can't remember this on 9/11/16? when hillary passed out and new hillary emerged?

>hillary clinton falls unconscious in public
>two hours later a perfectly healthy hillary clinton with different ear size and wearing sunglasses walks out a new york building without any bodyguard
>she smiles and waves at strangers in front of a restaurant because that's totally what hillary does
>suddenly a completely random little girl walks to her just be hugged while a professional photograph who happens to be there snaps a picture and sends it to news outlet
>the official statement is that hillary clinton is sick with pneunomia, an airborne transmissible disease, but apparently that doesn't stop a presidential candidate from hugging a child
nothing to see here, fellow humans

youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

The VP debate where Tim Kaine (actually had to look up who HRC's VP was) accused Donald Trump of hiding his tax returns during the 9/11 attacks in NYC.

wow that's good i didn't remember that at all. and i watched that whole debate.

I just remember Hillary's VP being really smug and an ass hole while Pence was smooth and actually talked substantive policy.

Here's another one. This girl asked a question about the suicide rate in the military during a townhall and Trump corrected her. Turns out the suicide rate is "actually 22" per day.

When Kaine wore a Blur Star Families pin 90 degrees sideways.

That time Debbie Wasserman Schulz was put in charge of Hillary's "50 state program"

another favorite of mine:
>"shooter" goes to comet ping pong
>shoots and just happens to go through at least one wall to hit a hard drive in the back (kek are u kidding me?)
>arrested
>serves a one week sentence
>comes out that he had hit a kid with his car prior to the comet ping pong incident
>clearly was being blackmailed
lol who buys this shit

wtf is that program? never heard
what was the official explanation for DWS and the other dnc staffers stepping down at the beginning of the Dem Convention?
how tf does that type of thing get overlooked

Blue star family pin was a throw back to Khazir Khan and the Khantroversy

check'em

>khazir khan
fuck another one i forgot
wasn't he basically selling citizenship to muzzle bidders?

Remember when Trump said Cruz's dad helped assassinate JFK? Pepperidge farm

Remember when Trump said Cruz's dad helped assassinate JFK?

Yes he was. Also profited greatly for his speech all in the name of his fallen soldier son.

It's basically a democratic "strategy" for controlling the electorate

it is fiction

Yeah he was an immigration attorney with his JD from Harvard Law. There's all kinds of loopholes they use to give immigrants citizenship because our whole system is a patchwork of antiquated laws.

Dammit I had forgot about this double body farse, did anyone really
swallow that shit?

Oh yeah, Clinton got terribly ill by all accounts during a memorial service for 9/11 on the day itself, and within a couple of hours she was standing there hugging the kid and holding hands.
The story was that she had a severe lung infection.
Exactly the sort of thing that quarantines you from everybody, and there she was like nothing happened.

no, and it makes it very likely that hillary has been dead for months

That time Alex Jones barged into the Young Jerks show at one of the conventions and got spit on by spittin' Jimmy Dore.

You forgot the part where he was literally an actor and was some walking around free despite having run over a child few months ago with his car

ur just jelly of my haircut faggot

>Being checked by her doctor at 911 memorial fainting fiasco.

the night i knew trump won

just remember she's fucking better than you

Just imagine if your spouse's sexting scandal was national news and led to an investigation that helped tip the scales of public opinion just enough that your boss failed in the most important thing they've ever tried.

What do you think they were talking about?

>I'm better than you
>t. Armenian who works for Turks

More from the VP debate

i mentioned the car part
but yea that's right he was on imdb or some shit
how quickly (((they))) shut down pizzagate only fuels that fire

Don't forget the piece of metal that fell out of her pants.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

doesn't even look like her desu

Yeah, that's what cost her the election...

Yea. This is a good example of what we're really up against, and how disadvantaged we really are. Sup Forums is, I believe, encouraged to see itself as "beating or outsmarting" (lol) the mainstream establishment, but when they have the power to get away with obvious bullshit like this, for no other reason than because nobody is paying attention to any information outside their direct monopoly... we have alot more work to do than Sup Forums realizes, if we want to make a real difference.

>hillary clinton falls unconscious in public
that never happened

Hillary double .
They said after she only had pneumonia .
>this close of a child with pneumonia.

Took me a few seconds to even remember who her VP candidate was.

>he didn't save the set of Korean animations about the debate

The Coughing

this desu

There was clear video of her having a seizure, her security crew immediately stepping in to block camera vision, and her limp feet being lifted off the ground and dragged into a van

That time a local RNC office got fire bombed and CNN blamed Trumps rhetoric for making people violently react.

mara groenstege

>walking with pneumonia
this was such a farce our country is truly fake and gay when people don't get up in arms about being lied to this blatantly this often

And the fight to preserve that video. The original shooter had to take it down and it was only anons who had saved it and reposted it who brought that narrative to light.

He really wasn't supposed to even be filming that in the first place. Best timeline.

did anyone figure out what kinda pills those are

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM

You forgot she had her purse on the wrong side too.. that was a big deal

>women can wear whatever they want it doesn't mean you have an excuse to be sexually agressive
>you can't say whatever you want tho cuz some nigs might chimp out and destroy some shit
kek this world is gay

>an investigation that helped tip the scales of public opinion

Anthony Weiner sexting with a 15 year old is why the FBI seized his laptops where emails relevant to the investigation into Hillary's email server were found which led to Comey publicly revealing that they had reopened the investigation.

You don't think that helped to tip public opinion? I never said it was explicitly why Hillary lost. Learn how to read you dumb frog poster.

this is the first time I seen this article. All of 2016, Hillary people actually visited College campuses to meet with women. Because I guess they were worried about they didn't have the radical feminist vote in the bag.

Alpha (Prolastin)- FDA
Alpha (Prolastin)- Multum
Alpha-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) (Zemaira)- FDA
Alpha-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) (Zemaira)- Multum
Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human) Liquid for Intravenous Infusion (Aralast NP)- FDA
Alphagan-P (Brimonidine Tartrate)- FDA
Alphagan-P (Brimonidine Tartrate)- Multum
Alphanate (Antihemophilic Factor)- FDA
Alprazolam (Niravam)- FDA
Alprazolam (Niravam)- Multum
Alprazolam (Xanax)- FDA
Alprazolam (Xanax)- Multum
Alprazolam (Xanax XR)- FDA
Alprazolam (Xanax XR)- Multum
Alprolix ([Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant), Fc Fusion Protein], Lyophilized Powder for Solution For Intravenous Injection)- FDA
Alprostadil (Prostin VR Pediatric)- FDA
Alprostadil (Prostin VR Pediatric)- Multum
Alprostadil Dual Chamber System for Injection (Caverject Impulse)- FDA
Alprostadil Dual Chamber System for Injection (Caverject Impulse)- Multum
Alprostadil for Injection (Edex)- FDA
Alprostadil for Injection (Edex)- Multum
Alprostadil Injection (Caverject)- FDA
Alprostadil Injection (Caverject)- Multum
Alprostadil Sterile Powder for Injection (Caverject Powder)- FDA
Alprostadil Sterile Powder for Injection (Caverject Powder)- Multum

Hey guys remember me?

Remember how the same model airplane from the same airline got shot down just a few months after I went missing? even though MA hadn't had a serious incident since the early 70s?

why tf did she think this would be a good idea to wear that?

>helped tip the scales just enough

Fuck off with your Jewish tricks.

yes i believe someone almost positively identified them with the description on back but can't remember
was either a muscle relaxer or some type of benzo like ativan

It's more important to condition the goyim to fight with one another than it is to get one of two globalist shills elected

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88423993/#88423993

this was one of my favorites. god bless whoever made this thread

both from 2016

when there was a missile or something that was fired that everyone from LA to Seattle Washington saw and heard. It was accompanied by a large boom.

Also, when that Chinese satellite broke up over our country and it could be seen from Tennessee to Utah. Videos of it where posted on social media but they were all pulled within a few hours. It was covered up, there just happened to be a meteor shower that night, so they just said it was meteors.

You think she's even half sane?

yes!
comey clearly reopened the investigation only as long as it took to seize everything the NYPD had (funny, pizzagate breaks as soon as comey closes investigation after going thru 650k files in a week)

Yeah it actually did. Were you not following the election? Or were you still a MSM consuming normie in those days? The MSM tried REALLLY hard to squash it

I have the webm of it but I'm phoneposting like a faggot right now and its almost impossible to find files on my phone

cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/

Two brave men from the religion of peace gunned down simply for trying to spray a contest with peace.

The men were shot and stop on their tracks before they even opened fire

FUCK YEAH TEXAS!

Lady Gaga always tries to be "edgy". It always struck me as pretty forced.

Kek

Please use archive.is on sources with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/LSbuW

Google clinton side of beef, it's all over the web.

oh boy i dunno nuthin bout drugs

FBI Records Vault tweeting about Tesla

i.imgur.com/EVdeMRP.jpg

yea we need a deeper rundown on this malaysia situation
i remember a lot but it's also foggy.
how log was it between "missing" airline and "wow those rebels shot down those poor ppl" ?

this was one of the funniest moments of the election IMO, just as a former serviceman who knows about women in the military, then hearing her story, and then watching how triggered she was when Trump said "actually it's 22"
Priceless.

In the interview afterwards she was so fucking butt blasted.
Women in the military is a mistake.

Are you blind? Or just retarded?

>different ear size

the schizophrenia on Sup Forums is getting worse

Pressure cookers going off in NYC

I was supposed to be right there. That's a big red pill.

That time DWS was made head of the DNC so she could cheat on behalf of Hillary and help shove freeshit-sanders out of the running, offering then-current DNC chair Tim Kaine the VP spot on Clinton's ticket in exchange for letting DWS take his seat.

I know we didn't forget, but it seems like everyone else already did.

i missed BOTH of these
pls, give me some links or screencaps or run downs

>Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.

>Alprolix is indicated for both on-demand and prophylaxis treatment of people with haemophilia B in all ages

>alprostadil is used to treat erectile dysfunction

>Alphanate is an Antihemophilic Factor/von Willebrand Factor Complex (Human) indicated for: • Control and prevention of bleeding in patients with hemophilia A

>Alphagan P is used to treat glaucoma or ocular hypertension (high pressure inside the eye).

check if muscle relaxer, that would make a lot of creepy sense

fucking kek. what a sham of a world we live in

reminds me of a mr potato head face