youtube.com/watch?v=XWxxuG2Ru9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks very niggerly

that can't be real... lmao

Cadillac?

the pattern is for line detection, makes it harder to spot from above

-t. automotive worker who sees the same design on our new models

is it a QR code?

It's not painted yet. The panels could be radar absorbing material... to prevent a lock-on from some shoulder fired device.

I'm no expert, but I believe they do this sort of paint job with all unreleased models.

Yes

Why the fuck do auto makers waste time taping up prototypes with faggy designs.

What is it supposed to be zebra camo? Wow I totally can't tell that's a Cadillac.

it's definitely real. it's a camouflaged prototype in testing

Companies do this to hide designs during testing

looks like it cover in stickers. Lots of prototype models are cover up like that when they're tested on the road.

Isn't that just concept camo?

I was referring to the stance

It's just the pattern they put on all test mule cars to hide the body lines from the eyes of prying automotive journalists with telescopic lenses before they're ready to reveal the car. I don't know why they'd bother putting it on The Beast mule since it's not going to be sold commercially.

pretty smart, looks like a fucking rectangle now

Fucking whats the point, it's the same old shit. What are they hiding, their patented and proprietary chrome motor gril on the front or their black piano paint job?

Fucking joke.

If you know anything about the auto world, you would know that when cars aren't ready/allowed to be fully released to the public, they put that weird shit on it to keep folks from getting too good a look at it. Almost always done for "1st looks" of a production car from concept.

Also: pretty much all US presidents use the armored Caddy. Pretty dope.

TOPFUCKINGKEK

It's built on a truck chassis because it weighs something like 10 tons.

^^^^This. It's truly an impressive piece of machinery.

Yes, and if you scan it it's a link to Trump's twitter account.

looks like thousands of le happy merchants

Whats the point of the camo?

The 8 series is back. My body is ready

>There are people on this website not knowing about basic concept camo.

Come on guys, you don't even have to be a fucking car nut/fan to know this stuff. This is general knowledge

dlet this now goy

looks nice

What is there even to protect with this?
>OMG WE MADE THE BUMPERS SLIGHTLY MORE RECTANGULAR, DON'T LET THE COMPETITION STEAL OUR REVOLUTIONARY NEW DESIGN!!

I think its less against competition than it is against premature marketing. You don't want to reveal possible products in their prototype stages, before every part on it is final

The new suspension is going to be adjustable so this doesn't happen again.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWxxuG2Ru9c

Is it encrusted with salt?

I wonder what other gadgets, features and/or armor it has.

How could that get past testing? What if he was being taken away in an emergency and that happened?

Lol i remember that.

Take that america.

Probably move him into the backup limo and try and find an alternate route. Alternatively they could probably have one of the armored SUVs either push or pull the limo over the bump.

kool

look closer at the patterns

that driver done FUCKED UP

do you think it was trump's idea?