Another white girl murdered

>"Hannah Cornelius (21), whose body was found on Knorhoek Road yesterday morning, was reportedly stabbed with a sharp object before she was strangled.

>Cornelius was a second year BA student and resident of Irene.

>According to Netwerk24, Cornelius and a friend were approached by four men in front of a flat block in Bird Street during the early hours of Saturday morning. One of the men opened the door of their blue VW Citi Golf with a screw driver and forced Cornelius to move to the back seat. Her friend was forced to climb in the boot of the car.

>The men drove to Kraaifontein where her friend was assaulted with bricks. The hijackers then drove with Cornelius to Knorhoek Road, where she was stabbed several times before she was strangled. Her body was found at 08:30 on Saturday morning.

>Kraaifontein SAPS found her injured friend in the road in Kraaifontein. He was admitted to the hospital with head injuries and a broken arm.

>Police spokesperson, Noloyiso Rwexana, confirmed three men were arrested and will appear in court on Monday. Cases of murder, attempted murder and hijacking were opened. The fourth suspect is still at large."

This is just standard gang initiation barbarism that has gotten way too common here in South Africa (Kill/rape a white girl to get into the gang).

I can't imagine how fucked up it's going to get when the economy sinks and gibs stop coming, then stuff like this will be as normal as sunlight and 100x more violent.

Pic related is the girl that was killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
huisgenoot.com/nuus/roerende-video-so-onthou-maties-hul-vermoorde-vriendin-die-21-jarige-hannah-cornelius/
huisgenoot.com/nuus/plaaslik/mansstudent-in-stellenbosch-kaping-wat-matie-eis-nou-geidentifiseer/Pic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>BA student

Such a tragedy

shut the fuck up you worthless neet, kys and stop living off my taxes

But they forgot to rape her, thats sad.

urban or turban?

Why always the qts kill the ugly ones

Do Saffers actually relax around blacks? I thought you cunts would know better.

>knorhoek road

lol

Roastie BTFO

Don't worry hans, plenty of white women being raped in your country

Your niggers are the worst fucking niggers on earth.

feels good man

South African girls are pretty lovely overall. They sometimes get a bit robust later in years but they are all decent looking when young.

>live in africa around blacks
>get the black africa treatment

the boers are honorary niggers themselves, in fact if you live in a hot climate i don't consider you white

Same meaning?

>cute af
>BA student
what a waste. living in SA she must have been redpilled on shitskins too

You live in a 3rd world country mate, might aswell start vigilanti killing. Just don't go public with your doings, or (((they))) will come after you. No one's going to care if 10 niggers a day are killed somewhere. Start the hunt.

Ik denk het wel

too many south african whites not willing to fight back.

Good, whites need to go back to Europe

Coming from the country so overburdened with illegal immigrants that the snow there is black.

>knorhoek
>kraaifontein
Kek

Always hurts more when they're attractive. What is daily life like in South Africa? I asked an Afrikaner over here about the high crime rate and he played it off.

Fuck off Europe is full

No more refugees! I don't care if you're white

>fake blonde
>non-blue eyes

>white

Don't listen to Sven. Germanic tribes are welcome in Europe.

nauseating
get the fuck out of that african zoo already
bring as many white folks with you

Just illegally immigrate, shitskins are doing it.

Fuck off shill
Afrikaners are based whites

If the USA is going to open it's doors for any refugees, then white South Africans should be the top of that list.

Boer can come here.
I won't say come home, considering how desperately they have fought to make SA their home.
We houden de deur voor jullie open, kinders

STAY. THE FUCK.
OUT. OF. AFRICA.

OR PAY THE TOLL
BY DESTRUCTION OF
RACISM THE HARDEST WAY

YOU WERE RETARDED TO WALTZ
RIGHT INTO THAT COUNTRY
IN A COVERT ATTEMPT TO COLONIZE
AND STEAL EVEN MORE FROM US

DIE.

Went for a university trip/class. Some of the tour guides were in the army before during the bush wars and angola, white guys, and they were just waiting for shit to kick off

they have the ignorance is bliss demeanor but get to a area with no eavesdropping and a few beers and out comes the real world opinions

RE READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN
UNTIL IT FUCKING STICKS

THIS
U FUCKING
GMOs

Meanwhile chinese take your women and use your country for it's resources without even having the decency to treat you as humans. They don't even give the africans work.

The only thing stopping whites and Asians from completely pillaging Africa of every meaningful resource is the fact that Jews want to use African migrants to manipulate other countries. You literally only exist because Jews allow it.

Stop blabbering faggot. It wasn't africans who ruined it for the white pioneers it was England. Read some history kang.

I have read about at least ten incidents since coming back from Namibia and SA last month. I am starting to think that I should go back sooner.

stop using caps

>unaccompanied by a white man
The white man needs to embrace some sort of voluntary white sharia.

We'll call it the nuclear family

>stabbed with a sharp object

IS THERE ANOTHER TYPE OF OBJECT YOU CAN STAB SOMEONE WITH

God bless

Good book for redpilling on South African history.
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Quick redpill on land and demographics.

The Khoisan today (the original inhabitants of South Africa who were wiped out by the bantu in the Eastern parts of the region) were assimilated by the Dutch. They are called coloureds today and are very mixed. They speak Afrikaans, are Calvinist Christian and hate blacks. This is in the Cape where there are no black African land claims. We only met the first Blacks at the Great Fish river along the east coast.

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino effect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Nigs being self destructive nigs. Eventually there was less than 50 000 nigs fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

The (((mine owners))) then imported African labour to work in the mines and up until the 1920s hundreds of thousands moved to Johannesburg often from outside the country from places like Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique for work. They assimilated with the blacks already there and their descendants act like they're natives when they are in fact immigrants. Apartheid was a means to initially separate the races in the multicultural cities and later move them back to their original homelands or “Bantustans” (Lesostho, Swaziland and Botswana are all Bantustans), though Hendrik Verwoerd was murdered before he could move onto the grand Apartheid stage and the petty laws of separation in cities remained for the next 20 years. We are suffering from the future Europe and sooner America will have of demographic take-over from immigration.

Google translate doesn't give anything, what is it in English.

>normal as sunlight
Isn't it already?
Surprised there are still whites left in south Africa.

who cares
we need a 10+ killstreak to get worked up these days

Most South African Whites are like Suburban Liberals in the US, living in Gated Upper-Middle and Upper-Class Communities. I am adopting four Afrikaner Children that were attacked and raped and their Parents/Triplet Children murdered in front of them. The triplets were only two months old. My threads from Yesterday.

I think Sup Forums should start adapting to a word called "liberal bubbles". It's a term I like to use which is quite applicable to SA in general.

Which basically means that in the city centers, most people experience a comfortable life within their space. They drive the same route in the same nice neighborhood every day, talking to the same friendly people (black and white) experiencing the good things that have been built up here. So many people live in that state of life, where they hear the tragedies outside their bubble, but they try and stay ignorant to it.

Others on the other hand (not singling out afrikaans people) are more on edge with things here, as their communities are affected by Farm murders and violence, which is why more and more Afrikaans emergency plans are popping up.

I also smirked when I read Kraaifontein

>chinese care less about their africans in their neo-colonies than the west ever did
China is either playing a smarter game than than we did or they are benefiting from PC hysteria and there is worldwide media blackout on their practices (it's racist to criticize chinese for what white folks did a century ago, especially if you're white)

This is probably the same syndrom as liberals not caring about refugee rapes and even terrror attacks.
As long as they are personally targeted, they try to maintain their world view.
But then it is too late and they are letting atrocities happen.

Hai, bare rar navn for områder.

Knorhoek = growl corner
Kraaifontein = Crow Fountain

Rape charges were added too, likely gangraped before murdered.

I'm appalled but I'm happy that murders are increasing in the cape too. Those fucking liberal commies need to wake up.

>cape town
>saffer

Pick one. They are literally the commiefornia of SA. They love hating the white man.

Typical Sven, let in all the black migrants but leave white refugees to die.

white genocide isn't real, retard

>This is just standard gang initiation barbarism that has gotten way too common here in South Africa (Kill/rape a white girl to get into the gang).

White people still living in prototype Sweden?

Jesus. Your negros are monsters.

What will be their sentence?

Also, she was a coalburner.
No wonder.

Nothing of value was lost

proof

This happens daily. Not sure why this is getting attention desu.

South africa is a real rape culture

5-10years max

damn, they'd get more in fucking Ukraine...
that sucks man gtfo from there

Similar, but not same, all saffers have come into contact with this barbarianism in contrast to Europeans pre-syrian flood.

It's moved onto what I would consider preserving what they have instead of risking it, as long as they can stay afloat it's fine for them. Although I would admit Cape Town is a liberal Hellhole.

Boers are dutch. They can go back there.

Then she deserved it,,, if true.

really makes me think

Why do you guys even stay? You could move to anywhere else and it would be safer than Africa

It would be different if you even lived in a beautiful place worth saving but you don't you live in fucking Africa the closest thing you can get to a hell on earth. If any white South African wants to leave come to interior BC (actually a non cucked non city place) and I will help you, offer you a place to stay and food to eat until you can get set up with a job and place of your own which I will also help you find if you needed

Unlike the virtue signalling tards who want muzrat refugees I would actually open my home to white South African refugees they're actually escaping a real danger and unrecoverable situation. I know and am friends with some people from there who now live here and they'd help too if people came

huisgenoot.com/nuus/roerende-video-so-onthou-maties-hul-vermoorde-vriendin-die-21-jarige-hannah-cornelius/

>male friend, Cheslin
>Cheslin

Typical coloured name.

Europe is the homeland of the white race

Of course a swede doesn't want more whites

For the same reason I can't leave Ukraine.
Poverty.

Met more than a few white SAs in Canada who migrated out in the 1990s. Great people...we need more.

You're right.

huisgenoot.com/nuus/plaaslik/mansstudent-in-stellenbosch-kaping-wat-matie-eis-nou-geidentifiseer/Pic is her "friend".

Looks like she just paid the toll. Nice.

south african whites are being phased out, instead of crying become a real man and colonise to survive, BLEACH or DIE

Well, in that case... Burn the coal, pay the toll.
thanks Sven

I don't know exactly how you feel, ZAfriends, but it's probably pretty close.

African blacks have realized they made a mistake in nit accepting the good with the bad of colonialism. I am sure they miss the European colonialism systems (except for that bastard Leopold II's creeptastic endevors.) So they are willing to accept Chinese development, knowing they are not better of on there own.

Thanks but I don't get why Americans and Europeans think so lightly about moving to another country? Is it easier for you to emigrate due to your current residential status?

Moving to any country in the world other than Africa or other 3rd world countries is a nightmare here. The fact that SA is under terrorist watch list, garnered with bad history and a fresh memory of Apartheid in international minds makes immigration from here almost impossible without a degree in a STEM field.

Luckily we have a stereotype of being hard working, which does give opportunity to temporary jobs abroad but nothing more.

Women should be having careers. By having careers insiead of raising kids, they're the reason we have a replacement rate that's muslim.

Also, enjoy paying taxes FOR your shitskin replecment, like a cuck you are.

And stop whiteknighting.

To all you white Saffers:

PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. COME HERE TO THE UK. MOVE TO HOLLAND. AUSTRALIA. CANADA. THE US. NEW ZEALAND. ANYWHERE. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT NIGGER INFESTED HELLHOLE.

>Germanic
>White
Pick one

>Women should be having careers
*Women should NOT be having careers

I bet you mourn over the girls at manchester too, right?

>be white
>live in the nigger continent
explain

This so sad ;_;

Welp, looks like it's time for Europe to its door to South African refugees.

Feel free to come have a sex holiday here German bro, you're actually our best clients in that regard, but I'm going to have to pass sorry.

Hans, wtf, this monstrosity is only worth at the stake burning herself

A pointy one

The Chinese communist party is rich as fuck and has their paws in our media/etc too not to the extent of the Jews but it pisses me off how nobody ever thinks about this. There is a group of Chinese descent people here who fled communism and when they organized a protest against the Chinese government the media tried for days to spin the event as a racist white supremacist event until the organizer Chinese looking as fuck went and called the media out on their bullishit. Most Chinese in Canada are actually people who fled communism and want nothing more than to go back if it weren't communist and they are the most vocal opponents of China the way it is now. Chinese commies are like Jews and they've got it set up so that ANY criticism of China or what Chinese do is automatically racism and white supremacy. Makes me wonder if there are Jews in China

don't make me Lebensraum again czech nigger

I'll think about it but I heard african std rates are through the roof

I hope they raped this bitch too. All white bitches needs a taste of some nce big black cock. She probably enjoyed it.

I have a new thread up about the children and the adoption process. The Children want their stories shared; I talked to them on the phone earlier this Morning.

Thread:

There are a lot of white in south africa ?

Takk.

Fuck you, my country is more whiter than yours nowadays, even though most of the people here are Slavniggers

there are a lot of coalburner in south africa ?