Amerifats need to Explain this

>Russian President Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to world security than the Islamic State group, US senator John McCain has told the ABC.
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain this deepstate cuckoldry right now!
>inb4 muh ebil russia
Why haven't you lynched this loser yer?

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/putin-a-bigger-threat-than-islamic-state-mccain-says/8570158

Other urls found in this thread:

againstourbetterjudgment.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EU flag
nigel was right after all

Jews control the deep state, Jews control the courts, Jews steal the elections, and McCain is their willing servant.

Now you have ten seconds to explain your flag, yurocuck.

Watch as republicucks launch a ground invasion of Syria, toppling the Assad regime and securing the existence of brown jihadists and the beheadings of Christian children.
Watch as clapistani mouth breathers call any1 opposing the intervention a shill.

Europe!!

work PC has intranet node exit in Frankfurt, amerifat
top goy

yurop fug yeah
refugees welcome, right?
adressing the first part, so now what? Will the (((deep state))) finally cuck trump? Are we gonna witness 5d circumcision?

>Why haven't you lynched this loser yer?
If we start lynching, there will be no going back since we'd have to go after everybody

absolute last resort

Well after the attack on Syria it sure seemed so, then he sacked Comey and now the (((Russia conspiracy))) is suddenly alive again and harder than ever. It appears that our boy is still fighting them.

Mainstream outlets are now calling for Kushner to be fired so I guess Trump should keep him on. Always do the opposite of what (((they))) say. Of course they could be saying that to get Trump to keep him on.

Like you said, 5D circumcision.

The Jews fear the Slav
Slav hate is a psyop by Rabbi to cuckold us

Oh in addition, I've been calling for McCain to be tried for treason by a jury of his peers, convicted, and hanged by the neck until he is dead from the steps of the Capitol building in front of a crowd on the National Mall.

Just let us leave!
Pleeeeease...
promise you won't have to pay for the wall into your direction

John McCain was born in the 1940s. He spent nearly his entire life seeing Russia as the ultimate enemy. It's very hard to let that go.

>not knowing that the political elite has zero concern regarding your safety
>the only thing of concern is cash and potential cash

He's trying to excuse his organisational funding, support, and sponsoring, of evil intergovernmental Isis...
>zyklon F*

F.
=
F
A
I
L
U
R
E

John McCain's political strategy is, and always has been to make protesting remarks that makes him look good to liberal leaning people, while never voting against his party so he keeps the support of the conservatives.

The result of about a 100 years of Zionist subversion in our society(especially in America churches it's why the Bible belt is so rabidly Zionist) and government.
Book related a must read for every Sup Forumsack.
Men like McCain are a symptom
againstourbetterjudgment.com

He's a product of Vietnam era. He has been in politics so long he remembers USSR. The US always puts down strong man, like Saddam Hussein look how that went. He is a dinosuar , he is wrong. US backs Saudis, why? IDK

>US backs Saudis, why? IDK
It's quite the tale user.
Ryan Dawson has gone extensively over it in his various works.
"Empire unmasked" being the most compressive.
But the extreme tldr is they play a role in spreading Wahhabist Islam as to provide shit loads of useful idiots willing to be manipulated into waging proxy warfare.
Israeligovernment plays a huge role in this as well.

You must not know how powers held when you're that old and in position.
>Inexperienced tards.

I'm sure as hell we are going to wall off and block the rapefugees.
Open up for enrichment goy

nice redpill thread, thanks burgerbros.
same country different flag is what I see in your case, tatars.

fugg, under obongo there was a broad consensus on the arms embargo for SA, now that (((kushner))) got his dirty hands on the president's prised daughter he will subvert everything

>1878
Western Europe: We can't let Bulgaria have TWO MORETA, they will let the Russians through and that means they'll have access to the Mediterranean
>1945-90
OH MY GOD EVERYBODY IS A RUSSIAN SPY HALP
>2016/7
RUSSIANS HACKED OUR ELECTIONS
RUSSIA IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN AN ISLAMIC TERORIST GROUP
fucking hell you're hilarious

what about tri moreta hm? can you build a wall south of a tri moreta border?

You give tri moreta right now and we might consider it