Is pol gay?

is pol gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its another episode of everyone on Sup Forums is one person!
Yes

Yes, it's turning gay as shit.

no but occasionally i might have accidental man sex

fuck you faggot, sage

yeah, I'm gay. any cuties in this thread?

duh

fbpb/thread

No, youre mistaking our flag for being the fag flag.

No. That would imply we get laid.
degenerate faggots

Commit suicide

I get laid, I'm gay, and I'm Sup Forums. deal with it.

Real Sup Forums would gas faggots. Only libtardarians and the_donald think that faggots could ever be acceptable or allies of our cause

Get out plebitor.

Have some of this faggots

I bet you're really cute; Canadian boys often are

i am not gay and do not hate gays

>He dropped the t
Subtle but noice

>Sup Forums is one person
>r_donald

Kill yourself newfag

>Russian
>doesn't hate gays

I don't believe you!

Now a days with all the kekistan fags, yes.

I bet you 6.000.000 bucks that it's a fucking kike behind those gay fucking flags.

But we had a good run, now, this is the new Sup Forums

I have gays as friends tbqh.
And they know i know they are gays.
I sex girls.

Yaaas

that's cool m8

probably not but most german posters are furries and most swedish posters cuckolds

I recently completely embraced nazi faggot meme. Funny but being a fag doesn't change your political views.

What the hell is happening to Russia? You guys actually used to beat faggots in the street and now you're befriending them? Pure Russians can't even be gay so being a fag in Russia is already a sign of being at least a mix of something else.

c'mon Canada boy, stop pretending you actually mean anything you wrote in that post. this is a comfy gay thread, we can drop our personas and be vulnerable/honest for one moment.

Its the elephant in the room around Sup Forums, and around Sup Forums in general.

Although not your typical "gay," but yes, a large ass chunk are gay.

I don't know what you'd think of me but if you or any fag ever tried to touch me you'd get a bullet in the head

Creepy fucking fags

no but your mom gay

we don't actually go around touching everyone we see, m8. I live a pretty normal life and have managed to not sexually harass or abuse anyone so far. I'm in my early 30s, here's to hoping I can keep up this streak!

Well you all are insufferable faggots, so I suppose the answer is yes

There is already a giant "comfy gay place" on this site at go back to your containment zone faggot and stop shitting up Sup Forums

>Sup Forums - a place of shilling by ShariaBlue, Islamists shills (5 threads in catalog about Islam), the_Donald, putin bots
>pol is gay and one person

nah, that board's for trans shit. 99.9% of all threads is "pass" this, "SRS" that, "HRT" this and the other. besides, I go where my actual interests lie. so that means I visit Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot.

I like dick but I ain't gay

yeah

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord dot gg/y9TYs

>durr muh big guy I'm a queer

Some of us are sexually attracted to men (without an interest in disgusting anal sex), but would NEVER identify with the 'gay' faggotry.

leave poor Ahmed alone, all he knows is memes

#mengothereownway
na bro we are just a bunch of bros doing bro things together

So like, gay by proxy?

I'm a cutie but not gay, sorry.

>Iceland

with the exception of Jonsi (Sigur Ros), I don't even know what you guys look like up there. you guys are too rare.

NO, but /pol definately seems to have queer leaning tendencies. That much is obvious.

Being filed in with trannies is the worst thing that ever happened to faggotry.

Op is a faggot!

You deserve to be gassed