Sometimes i'm on the verge of tears when i remember and imagine what could it been if he became a prime minister

Sometimes i'm on the verge of tears when i remember and imagine what could it been if he became a prime minister...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A British Politician?
From my country?
Who I've never heard of?

Oh I wonder why.

UK would be in Axis and the Axis would have won.

youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk

this video always gives me goosebumps he was truly a great man...

I'm not at all a fascist.
But, were these men arrested solely for their political beliefs?

>I'm not at all a fascist.....
heh we all start there senpai

I'm a cuckservative.
Damn morals.

he wanted strong united white europe he didnt want war he didnt hate other races he used fascism mostly to rise to power but fucking kikes and (((churchill))) put him in prison just because he dint want a war and he was a "threat" and "traitor" etc...

None of us were at the start. After you read into history and look where we are now and where we are going, you become one.

The modern Fascist movements need to abandon figures like Hitler, Franco, and Mussolini in favour of Oswald Mosley.

Mosley represented a peaceful Fascism that focused more on the internal unity of the nation, it proposed a form of government that was democratic but at the same time quick to react.

Mosley also represented the intellectual Fascism of the United Kingdom, he of all people should be the New face of Fascism.

this

Agreed, though I think Franco definitely fine and maybe Mussolini. The stigma with Hitler is just too great to convert the average man, Mussolini shares guilty by associated, even though I think he achieved a lot of fantastic things for Italy.Mosley would definitely show a path to walk in an Anglo country

I definitely agree that Mosley is the best figure. but not about disavowing Hitler or anything. Reason is normies will never see things for what they are with the magical boogyman like Hitler in their mind. Until they understand who men like him were and what they were trying to accomplish you're going to forever be dismissed as an "evil facist"

the axis would have won and you would have been genocided.

daily reminder Hitler liked Anglos

He was talking to the Serb and he was correct

>Who I've never heard of?
Literally the greatest British politician since King Arthur, who was imprisoned injustly while that fat half-bulldog mutant churchill tore apart all of Europe and Britain.

Probably not, but there would have been no war. He might have sent volunteers and guns to Germany to help stamp out communism though.

>I'm not at all a fascist.
>But, were these men arrested solely for their political beliefs?
Yes.

Which makes it so much more hillarious when these hypocrites turn around and say "we represent freedom".

Democracy is a sham.

Didn't Mosley support allying with Germany to fight the Bolsheviks?

Makes me sad knowing that our grandparents generation ignored possibly one of the greatest minds of our time.

Was he? In all the interviews of him, he said that his experience in the Great War made him realize how costly such an endeavor was, and didn't want to see any more British lose their lives. Maybe he would have made an exception though for the commie scum.

>ywn be in the Blackshirts

>Hitler wanted to genocide slavs meme
not true. wish this would stop getting posted

>first ones into the gas chambers were commies and slavs

yeah, he sure loved tundraniggers

King Arthur was Welsh and wanted to drive all the Anglos and anyone with Germanic blood off the island. It's a shame he failed.

>Ywn join the Welsh army to remove Germanic invaders.