Your Countries Active Combat Vehicles

>my tax dollars pay for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9AMtUeyDP0
dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/defense-leaders-agree-us-military-readiness-is-at-a-dangerous-low/
youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA
zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/03/06/cumulative deficits 2.jpg
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-10/recession-alert-us-government-revenues-suffer-biggest-drop-financial-crisis
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/22/Lockheed-Martin-secures-28-billion-in-Saudi-contracts/4211495470735/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The A-10 Warthog is truly a thing of beauty

Beautiful. I had no idea the variety of land vehicles. Russia BTFO.

yes, yes it is

The Oshkosh M-ATV sure is a sexy vehicle.

>telling the world about your alien tech
nice try america

Angry looking fuckers

>implying neets pay taxes

You're not fooling anyone

the wheels are little flying saucers

our Russian soul of spartans

Alien technology confirmed

I prefer b52 stratofortress. Bit outdated now. But fuck it's awesome.

Damn look at all those battle ships. Such Beauty.

Scheduled to fly until 2020 it'll be 80 years old then and still kicking ass

>inb4 somebody posts scalar weapons

dont tell anyone though

>my tax dollars pay for this
>$18 Trillion Debt
>"My" tax dollars
Are you Chinese ?

Be sad to see it go, though b1 and b2 have really made it obsolete for its original purpose.

Russia has a lot more heavy land vehicles than us.

Which can make all the difference.

>falling for the debt / deficit meme

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!

I drive this.

russia focuses more on AA because they know they cant beat us in the air, and on anti ship missiles because they cant beat us at sea

the plan for them in a war with us would be to cripple our air power immediately and force us into a ground war, it would be a terrible war, especially for me since I fly rotary wing they have too much dakka

Bit inefficient having that many platforms.
Have to spread the pork around I suppose.

Dang I live in Jersey just in london for a few days, didn't realise we're 92.2 in debt to you guys, that's hilarious.

>blocks your path

MULTI CABIN DRIFT

This , seems bretty scary user. how quickly could you pump out aircraft to combat the losses? Ruski shit is cheap and quickly produced.

tsar bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=H9AMtUeyDP0

problem isn't the amount of vehicles, it is readiness and staffing
>dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/defense-leaders-agree-us-military-readiness-is-at-a-dangerous-low/
>thanks Obama

>Your Countries Active Combat Vehicles

>dat lonely Bradley
youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA

Oy vey!

Find a flaw

not enough b2's in the picture

I honestly couldn't give you a good estimate, I do know that at a minimum flight school for helicopter pilots is about a year and a half long, and thats just to get you to a point where you wont kill everyone if you have to fly the damn thing, you get most of your training on the job, aircraft can always be built the problem would be getting people to fly them, and if itd even be worth it by sending them to the shredder

of course the schools can always be expedited like we did in vietnam, but then you'll run the risk of having a bunch of green pilots out there getting their shit pushed in by ruskie guns

it's not the b-21

That has a central logical flaw: it counts US investment in other countries as money owed to the US, but doesn't count foreign investment in the US as money we owe.

plus most of our land warfare training is based on falling in on already established FOBs and fighting sand niggers, if we were to suddenly shift to conventional war again we'd definitely be stumbling at the beginning

>hit them hard and fast and you won't have to hit them again.
Not falling for that meme again.

I'd suggest the two are not unrelated things.
America is the world's sole superpower and is orders of magnitude over everyone else, but the problem is also that domestically its political uses are for pork barrel spending, education funding and employer of last resort, its basically the acceptable form of Scandinavian social democracy on your shores. I'm not surprised as the readiness issue when its carry being a welfare system with it.

>dailysignal.com/2017/02/10/defense-leaders-agree-us-military-readiness-is-at-a-dangerous-low/

But generally speaking not many nations if any have been able to sustain "battle readiness" for indefinite periods of time.

I agree, and as an armchair economists I don't much care for current fed policy keeping interest rates so low. but what can we do user?
According to Keynesian / Chicago schools of economic thought, as long as we have a debt pool we can pay, we're fine.

how would a war against russia even look? would we even attempt to take their eastern territory or just flatten vladivostok?

haha youre right I've underestimated the power of american rage

but weve been sitting back on our laurels for far too long now, it'd take something substantial to get us moving again

>Economists are minmaxing to the brink and everyone is dancing along with it
Somebody gas those joos already.

The Holden Commodore VL Calais fighting vehicle with custom Walkinshore body kit.

This beast can carry 4-5 heavily armed (not with guns) Bogans into combat. With it's 300-500hp engine any country connected by road to Australia can get "fucken smashed cunt" within 12-15 hours of the VL Calais deployment from it's home base in Western Sydney. Its range is only limited by how much Centrelink money the troops inside have to pay for petrol and meat pies from the servo.

>foreign investment in the US
>confidence is high

Truth be told its a global phenomenon.
>the World has become so degenerate conflict is no longer desirable
The only people still in the fighting mood are the towelheads, fortunately they're too busy killing each other.

We're sitting ducks for the Caliphate or some alien race to wipe us out.

Make way for the greatest land vehicle in history.

Old, ugly, noisy, hot in summer, cold in winter, but you need to be a literal retard to get stuck with it.

Confidence is high but like some have already warned there's no room for a second crisis. Perhaps its a more efficient way of allocating capital. But it sounds more like a dying star burning every ounce of wealth not locked up to keep the process going before it implodes in on itself.

truth
>zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/03/06/cumulative deficits 2.jpg

meant this link
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-10/recession-alert-us-government-revenues-suffer-biggest-drop-financial-crisis

You make a good point here.
I suppose an argument could be made for the Toyota vans as the ultimate military platform.
Certainly Americans have never been able to defeat anyone using them.

>guided missile cruiser
>guided missile destroyer
i still don't understand the difference. they both have tomahawks.

What is it with White cracka females where they lose all the supple baby fat in their face instantly at 27? Most then look like crap for the rest of their lives unless they have Germanic angular features already. Anglo Katy Perry is finished.

she looks like a dyke now
>stay on target
>military industrial
Trump did get this secured last week, though
>upi.com/Defense-News/2017/05/22/Lockheed-Martin-secures-28-billion-in-Saudi-contracts/4211495470735/

>starts raining