Hate on russians

why westerners hate us so much? we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed. our whole existence is eternal misery and suffering. you should isntead feel pity about us

I like Russia, a lot of your women are cute.

I dont hate Russians, but most older Austrians "hate" Russians, because Russian WW2 soldiers raped and pillaged EVERYTHING.

Furthermore stalinism and the soviet union are synonyms for "Russia", so thats the other part of the global hate for the Ruskis.

I've got no problem with the current Russia. Also Putin seems like a decent leader for your people.

Suck it up buttercup. Everybody suffers. Instead of drinking vodka and whining about it like a bitch why don't you go change it like real white people do.

It's a meme propagated by nervous jews in our government who don't want any competition. Our people couldn't care less what you guys get up to over there, so long as you're not harming them.

The jew fears the combined might of bear and eagle.

I like Russians. Every one I have met has been pretty cool. I work with them on job sites pretty often. They seem to love trade jobs. Most I have met do masonry or tile work.

We don't hate you. (((you know who))) hates you and since they run the media that is what you see. They hate the fact you guys are white, Christian, won't tolerate homos and pedos.

Many of (((you know who))) that hate you are Trotskyites whose family fled Russia and dream of going back and raping, murdering and looting Russia like their ancestors did.

Those people are called neo-cons (Neoconservatives) and those are the ones that are always getting the USA into wars.

So realize we don't hate you but those running things do.

>why westerners hate us so much?
That's your ministry of propaganda telling you that. Westerners literally NEVER think of Russia. Only John McCain and Merkel and other pyschopaths owned by the Jew.

You did fuck us over pretty bad by accepting Communism, pushing Cultural Marxism, and still defending Communists to this day.
You are responsible more than ANY other Nation for destroying the white race and Western Civilization because ALL other Nations rejected Jewish Communism until they eventually fell to them after WW2

LMAO

Overthrow Putin - then we'll talk.

Thanks, guyz.

That's because during the holocaust the Jews would get locked in a cage with a bear and eagle, the bear would kill them, and the eagle would pick the bones clean. Learn some fucking history.

Coming from an ex-soviet state, and now living in the US, I wish we could unite and colonize Mars already.

>we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed. our whole existence is eternal misery and suffering.

That's not true and I dislike you for saying that.

>you should isntead feel pity about us
For you.
Oh yeah. "Feel pity for", not "about", too.

The hottest new meme on this board is that Russian communists did not ever exist, they were all 100% Jews and that Russians dindu nuffin.

Right out of Stalin's playbook.

Found the fucking Russians. Get back to your Eastern slavic shitholes.

Russia could have been great if it wasn't for the jew

>Westerners literally NEVER think of Russia
true

>coming from a leaf

Sure Eastern Europe can be a shithole, but at least they don't let Mohammed rape their wife while they jack off in the corner.

Why dont you over throw Donald Goldstein?

Afterwards a guard would yell "NOBODY, NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE". Truly a tragic episode in history.

Our leftists hate whites, and proud whites the most. Your refusal to present yourself to black cock makes you both a hated enemy and an excellent candidate for a scapegoat

I just hate pindos and pidors.

Nobody really hates Russia, they fulfill the role of enemy that all humans need.

As an example, if aliens wanted to invade every person on earth would see ever other nations as an ally overnight. This is what we have with Russia, it's a rallying cry for the west.

Russia are the bogeyman.

propaganda

>call out the commie vatnik
>immediately retorts with some sort of marxist projecting/ sexual fantasies
kys

You have a shit position in the world dude.
Surrounded by the West, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, China, Japan and even bordering on the US in the East.
All of them wanted a piece of your territory at some point and some might even want it these days.

>Russians dindu nuffin they wuz good boiz tryin to go to church and get an education

>Westerners literally NEVER think of Russia
This is why western media never shuts up about russian hacking and russia-trump connections?

>calls of my insult
>responds with a tolerant insult of killing myself
Nice normie banter

>lost space war
>don't make any consoles like nintendo
>don't make good race cars
>dont speak english so i cant even visit
>get mugged for walking streets of moscow at night
>would probably get ripped off in someway by someone if you were to visit russia

I personally love Russians. I married a Russian cutie who had traditional family values and it was the best thing I've ever done.

I hear my friends talk about their nasty cunt feminist wives and I just laugh.

Been together 7 years.

Oh Goldsteinberg don't you ever tire of the "Russia hacked" meme?

Hillary lost. Thank God for that otherwise we would be at war now because of who owned her.

Fuck you russia you are trashcan I hate all of you

nice filename my dude

>being a leaf
>being taken seriously, ever

>savior of the white race
>last bastion of the white race
>jews hate Russia
>jews hate Putin
t. average delusional Sup Forumsack

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible

suka girl in photo she is a western spy blyyatt

top kek

You found one of the shareblue faggots with some folder with pics. They are so easy to spot now.

>poland
>projecting due to getting bum rushed in WW2 by both Fascists and Communists

(((westerners))). i love russia. i feel terrible for what bolshevik jews did to your nation and are trying to do to it now. i will fight alongside a russian any day of the week with my ak47. your people have hard bark.

>egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian
literally nothing wrong with any of that. it's preferable to the alternative.

>western media
You mean (((((((media)))))). We fucking hate it over here, and they're only making it worse day by day. Growing resentment for the media is becoming a more commonly discussed story over here among average people, so they're doubling down hard to direct mistrust towards the same scapegoat they've used for years, you.

I don't. Why Russians believe whe hate them so much?

Take me in. Let me die in your military. Help me end myself already

I would rather fight for the Aliens than allying with niggers.

Я дyмaю чтo Pyccкиe нaши дpyзья.

Seriously. It's the бpo гpyппa that the rest of the world is scared to fucking death of.

roasted lol

You dirty niggers killed and stuffed my great grandparents into a mass grave in karelia.

Literally fuck yourself to death.

Your national obsession with strongmen ain't the west's fault.

Was this supposed to be impressive?
>People actually think Russians have their welfare in mind
lel.
Cool strawman though.

>we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed. our whole existence is eternal misery and suffering.

Yeah, and by your own doing no less...

americans like that too, which is why we voted for an alpha male white christian honorary texan like trump instead of a gay muslim communist like obama

How is that a smart plan? Kikes are fucking retarded at the bottom line.
No complaints.

No it wasn't, it was shitposting, and I'll continue

>canada
>basically a lesser united states
>no political influence
>come on in chinese!
>come on in jamal!
>come on in refugees!

There wouldnt have been any kike influence today if not for one retarded russian Tzar who loved Grishka Rasputin's dong so much he let his empire collapse for it.

I don't hate Russians, nor do the people I know. The hate for Russians is purely propaganda spread by the US deep state and mainstream media.

+5 rubles!

Also what the fuck is up with your army and raping? Everywhere you go you rape.

>b-but it was kike propaganda to make Russians look bad, no raping of Berlin happened Red Army banned that practice!

Explain then why they raped chinks in Mukden. Fucking commie chinks that were on your side in the first place.

Every single slav nation in general is essentially the personification of JUST

Be it poles, czechs or russians our entire history reads like it's straight from 9th circle of hell.

Russia has its own peoples best interest at heart. Like I wish our leaders did.

It isn't Russia dumping these fucking fags into our country.

Only people fucking with Russia are (((them))) and those rats that have embedded themselves in our government.

>we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed
The thing is that we like to inflict our suffering on others.
>because Russian WW2 soldiers raped and pillaged EVERYTHING.
It was absolutely justified.

Americuck soldiers watched and fapped as their nigger "soldiers" raped women.

Are those like real dollars or just canadian dollars?

It's Christian values that made him do it, in particular values to treat each human being humanely that made you do it.
You can throw that away but then you'll be an animal like many others.
I guess your people learned from that mistake and will never again allow jews to dictate internal and foreign policy.
This doesn't mean you have to mistreat them badly.

>pity me, plox
jesus christ, shut the fuck up, weak ass bitch faggot!

I don't hate Russia. Western oligarchs want us to hate Russia.

Shut the fuck up. Short lived empire of USSR contributed more to humanity as a whole than any other state in enitre history. It was home to so many achivements it overshadows any short comings

Because you are cancer of this planet.

>United States
>Making fun of anyone about immigration
>Cant even manage bans

rape is the continuation of war by other means

>we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed.

Uhm that slot is already taken, try again sweetie

I've seen that pasta before.

>Overthrow Putin - then we'll talk
no talk, comrade

she is a qt 3.14 and has great facial expressions.

I don't really hate Russians. I think they are mysterious and cool even though they drink a lot of vodka. I really want to date your women.

Here in burgerland you are being pushed as 'evil' by the Libs as an artificial wedge political issue to use because global warming is loosing its efficacy.

But there is no real hate / fear the way there was when you were expansionist commies.

>racist
>morally degenerated subhumans
>has a culture that glorifies abusing the weak
>it's normal or funny for Russians when non Russians are abused physically by russians
>subhuman alcoholic addiction
>commit too much crime on the internet
>is #1 Islamic country

Russia is subhuman as hell

we all do. I just worry they will stab me in my sleep and then take my money and go back to Russia.

whatever currency the Kremlin prefers, shill.

Bandoleers of vodka?

>cute

>Mexico is still triggered by a schizophrenic Russian.

You do know what that means Juan don't you?

>Mexico doesn't blink an eye to cartel ripping peoples flesh off them while alive.

how did you meet her?

> we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed
Except for all the neighbouring countries ou tormented throughout history. Not to mention, you are actually responsible for your own misery.

We love you brother, don't listen to our main stream media

Can't we talk to the Russians anons to tell their girls not to stab us?

I only imagine them handing out loaves of bland nondescript bread as currency in Russia.
>6 posts and nobody's engaging beyond "go fuck yourself"

shamefur dispray, but yes

>>Mexico is still triggered by a schizophrenic Russian.
>You do know what that means Juan don't you?
What does that have to do with what I've said?
>>Mexico doesn't blink an eye to cartel ripping peoples flesh off them while alive.
Burgerturd education

Look at how many criminals have died as a result of law enforcement action in the past 10 years

>Protip, over 100k

>They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian.
muh end of history
muh geoplotics are different now
literally everyone else is doing what they historically do except for europe being unified for now, nothing changed

>we are basically the most tormented nation ever existed.
Stop crying, it looks pathetic. Looks like a Latvian or Pole position.

>shitsaco

Your country is a shithole with crime way more then the us you cant even stop cartels or corrupt politicans

Because muh cold war propaganda and Im not going to jail for being a commie

Not westerner, but hate your guts
Nothing personal, just loads of shitty history of you occupying places and fucking things up.