Indian women are beautifu-

Indian women are beautifu-.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15488819718/in/album-72157648997341496/
flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15686058135/in/album-72157646756150103/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally no one in history has ever claimed that you retarded fuck

I have never seen an attractive indian woman in real life, just a few screenshots of Bollywood actresses.

I wouldn't mind diddling an indian lady 2bh

Indian ladies are ugly, smelly and not worthy of your WBCs, now leave them alone with ugly Pajeets.
Thank you.

I had a pajeet classmate in highschool that sat infront of me and I got so grossed out when I saw her hairy back

Indian women are great as long as they don't wax or shave, they can be really hairy pretty much everywhere.

>Indian>Arab>Persian?Meddeteranian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anglo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nordcucks

> Notice that she's not wearing anything below the shirt.

> See that nicely shaved cameltoe.

Get an uncontrollable throbbing boner rush.

"Oh you like me hon, here let me help you with that..."

> her legs open perched above your accidentally morning wood hard peck

> damn she's not your type but somehow you're ready for her anyway

And you've got 7 inches she's going to take too. Its so hard it hurts.

Im tellin ya, despite looks, just take a gander at pussy and let it sink in (ahem) for a few moments.

Unless her pussy is just plain ugly too, she's got you.

> I can look away and still enjoy feeling whats going on down there, alot

>I wouldn't lick an indian's fe-

The worst thing is the smell, if not of curry then of shit

only north indian women are passable

ok ahmed, if you were white you'd understand

I mean goats are happy to fuck other goats, just that humans aren't attracted to goats.....oh wait a sec

The beauty of the Indian woman must no perish from the Earth!

>Indian women are beautifu-

Gorgeous

whatever skinhead

There are some hot pooesses that need BLEACHING.

Not so fast, Pajeet. Indian women are next to be BLEACHED and COLONISED by White men. We're going to breed the Aryan back into you shitskins.

Behold

flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15488819718/in/album-72157648997341496/

How triggered does this make you racist?

She needs a Big White Cock between those tits. Little 4 inch Indian dicks just do not suffice.

Behold

Behold

Behold

Behold

There is a really hot half Indian half Latin girl who wants my BWC at my work. Should i COLONIZE her Sup Forums?

Behold

I wouldn't claim that Indian women are beautiful, but I am dating an Indian woman whom I find beautiful.

I actually have. Not many of them, but when you see one, they're damn attractive.

GINGERED

flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15686058135/in/album-72157646756150103/

POO

>Varghese
>mfw dalit convert scores gets bleached and I a Brahmin has right hand as my gf
>why even live?

Chin up, only 427000 years of Kali Yuga to go!

> only 427000 years of Kali Yuga to go!

We have one cute Indian in our grade who was super nice, but she got run over by a fire truck at college last year, everyone was really sad

Indian women are ug-