You have have exactly 5 minutes to comvince me that we shouldn't kill Trump

You have have exactly 5 minutes to comvince me that we shouldn't kill Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a felony no?

niggerfaggots

Why should we?

been 3 mins
is Sup Forums about to be BTFO>?

Because you can't. Because the strongest military in the world stands behind him, at least in the majority, and you wouldn't get past the front gates? Please though, if you want to waste your life, it has no value to me either, trying. go for it.

The bible says don't kill.

You have exactly 5 minutes to convince me to not forward this thread to law enforcement, OP.

You aren't as anonymous as you think, kiddo.

This can be reported to the authorities, right?

wtf Lmao

saved

We had the strongest military when Kennedy was killed, too.

Wait, this poo has a blue checkmark? What is she famous for?

> nov 8, 2016
> obama is prez
just wait 2 months and he's out

You can't jump straight to the boss fight. 1v1 me first fgt

Reported to the FBI.

>Taking a thread on Sup Forums seriously
fuck off

JFK was murdered due to his own stupidity. He was such an egomaniac, I can't imagine he ever thought it a possibility, hence driving down the road with absolutely no protection surrounding his big dorky head. You see the shit they drive around in now? Good luck.

DHS says hello

Journalist

>He was such an egomaniac
>He was literally the best President we ever had
Don't dirty his name.

>we

>Trump fired the FBI's leader
>They can't do shit

>wuz

what happens in 5 minutes??? FBI, HELP! GET OP!

also FRIENDLY REMINDER to all you literal faggots that Lincoln was assassinated by a fucking celebrity. These Verified cunts must be taken seriously.

Sorry, I prefer Reagan. JFK was just a young pretty boy elected solely on those two facets. He never particularly impressed me.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Stupid people just doesn't realize that just because Trump is president, you can't just go around threatening a fucking president.

Can't wait to see the look their faces when FBI, or Secret Service knocks on the door.

top fucking kek

It's against the criminal code, felony - and against almost every moral code I can think of offhand. /pol will report Mark Coffaherty to the FBI.

I imagine being a liberal under Pence would be worse since hes not a bumbling retard like Trump and would be better at progressing the republican agenda.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=qhWCk2f2alI

video related

fuck I feel old

>You have have exactly 5 minutes to comvince me that we shouldn't kill Trump.

He's such a fuckup he'll self-destruct soon.

Try it. Enjoy your sliced open belly and screaming for your mommy until one of the SS puts a bullet in your head.

This is old news from November 2016. She's a journalist at The Guardian and deleted her Twitter.

yep. anyone make the report to SS yet?

anonymous tip to the secret service time, Monisha.

it's a crime and crime is for niggers

Is that motherfucking NT?

RAJEESH, MY DAUGHTER

'95
It runs great.

Wow, I didn't realize Sup Forums had such shit taste in presidents.

>not running NT 3.51

Enjoy being a part of botnet

You know posting from an iPhone is less anonymous than you think. When the SS come to your house because they got your information from your provider off a time-stamped post and see your phone locked, it only hardens the case that you alone had control of the device.

Just sayin. Also fuck off phone poster.

the advantages of '95 over 3.5 are worth the additional overhead though.

fucking excellent

Ok, I admit there is hyperterminal, which is god-tier, but using program manager as shell requires extra work in windows 95.

We should kill Faceburg before he gets secret service protection.

reported op and the person he doxd for us

Because they'll just be another faggot to take his place. Presidential assassination won't fix America

i spent those 5 minutes tipping you off to the secret service, op
enjoy your partyvan