This is deep

this is deep...........

This artist is a dumbass. Get off your lazy ass and stop perpetuating the lazy black people stereotype.

Yeah I hate those blacks that sold their own kin for profit.

What a filthy workspace. Also lol at the Egyptian having way lighter skin

Who's this?

why black people never use "were"?
>our people was giants !!!!

the more i got into ancient history the less i'm inclined to believe a statue that looks like a monkey man found in an egyptian tomb means that they wuz kangz. i also don't believe black slaves even built the pyramids, but rather it was egyptian workers pouring stone casts (and not what most people believe -- pulling big chiseled stone slabs with rope and pulley systems)

we wuz mein niggers! nah but seriously check this out and learn.

if the egyptions were black, they were probably gifted the kingdom from an earlier white society now lost to history because the niggers couldn't write shit down

can you link the page too?

We wuz slave owners

i'm starting to feel sorry for these niggers... it's not their fault they were born stupid. they just want to find meaning for their miserable inferior race.

>this is deep...........
this is deeply disturbing*
Fixed it for you OP.
Yes blacks thinking they had a civilization ever is disturbing.

Damn bruh...we used to rule da world n shit

dam.........................

Niggers are so fucking retarded.

Lol I may be a Holocaust-Denier and Nazi-Sympathizer, but goddamn does this reek of unnecessary racism and absolute bullshit. You were probably joking about it though haha. Sometimes I can't tell.

sleep....sleep...

WE

Egyptians had slaves too, if anything it's karma.
Implying Egyptians were black to begin with of course.

WE

Niggers are truly stupid.

My buddy posted from his gf's account on some black woman's page trolling them aboutt heir suffering being fake/exaggerated. (his g/f is latina)
Instantly the black women checked his page and wrote shite about his g/f. Saying things like "he's looking good, I bet he's tired of your stank pussy anyway" "Im gonna send him a message"

He's not into nignogs, but if he was he could probably sleep with 3+ sheboons in his area because they naively think they are spiting his latina g/f when really it was him all along.

It turly is a testament to how simple and easily manipulated niggers are. This is what the Jews know and what they are using; Weaponized stupidity.

WUZ

They cannot manage both past tense and to keep the plurality straight, it is too confusing to them. Plurality in general is too hard for the nigger so everything defaults to singular.

We -iz- jus goin to da store.
We -wuz- kangz n sheeeit.

If they were kangz why did they let themselves become slaves? Are they saying they're inferior to whites?

KANGZ

s-sauce?

Has there ever been a nigger navy?

Half this picture is true.

>black culture of eastern europe
Yes the eastern """europe""" culture is nigger tier but they don't look like that even the fucking pic doesn't resemble a nigger

deeply retarded

You mean you dont see it? The Jews tell blacks they are the real Egyptians so they take over the white bois for hiding their heritage, then the Jews turn on the blacks saying they enslaved them

WE WUZ SLAVE OWNAAZZZZ MUTHAFUOCKAAAAZZZZ

Wtf i hate fidgets now

>getting mad over a painting
huh

we wuz kangz n shiiiieeet we had flyn space sheeps n sheiit now we iz presidants

This fucking image lmao.

anyone that has lived amount the niggers know they are the most superstitious and easily mystified brainlets on the planet.

I will pray for you.

Are they imagining that every single one of them was a Pharaoh or a Nubian king or w/e?

Dude wat

>realizing this JUST now

We waz kang?

deeply full of shit........

WUZ

I don't bolivia. There has to be a rational nigger out there.

There's money in kang commissions probably. It might be fun drawing pyramid spaceships tbqh.

No, it's utterly deluded.

not saying that all egyptians were black, but there is evidence that some of the old pharaohs were indeed black

>our people was giants

They're outmemeing us unironically

It annoys me how poor their English is. I understand most Americans aren't especially great at it either, but blacks are a whole different story.

Every fucking time
>pharaohs
>then jumps straight to slaves
That's a gap of over a thousand years. Where are all the rich black civilizations and cultures between these two time periods?

AND

HOL UP

Is this why the Haiti deforestation line exists

>even he painted pharaoh with lighter skin

lel

GIANTZ

About as deep as my anus. If basketball americans are so deeply rooted to their pharao times, why don't they just move to Egypt?

Says a little shithead pudwacker nobody who's never created anything in his miserable, small, pathetic life.

I noticed that too, he looks almost white, not just light skinned nigger

#im14andthisisgay

SHIIIIETT

we WUZ quads and shiet

WE PRETEND WE WAS PHARAOHS AND PRESIDENTS AND SHIT

Fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WUZ'N KANGZ NUGS, WHYTEY DESTROYED IT ALL

>why do they try to steal other peoples history?
Y I know, they have NONE.
No niggers doing drugs is nothing history worthy, you can't even do that right. Same with pushing, can't even.... NIGGERS

5/10 far too many witnesses

>We live in a time where people genuinely wouldn't understand the joke, let alone appreciate it

we can ein fla n sheet

mean while

SHIEEEEEET HE KNEW WHICH CARD I PICKED AND SHIEEEET WHAT THE FUCK NAAAAW NIGGER YOU IS FUCKING WITH MY HEAD AN SHIEEET

they're being punished for persecuting the jews

I unironically believe this.
Once the convince nogs they Egyptianz they will try to milk the guilt of them.
If they succeed jews will literally have nogs and whites to their will with the "Remember egypt goy!" And "remember the 966 quadrillion!"

First white people force Aunt Jememiah to make maple syrup, now this.

Probably Haiti or some shit where there's a big market for shit like fucking mud cakes.

Famine and poverty is an issue in most black-majority nations but rather than learning agriculture and animal husbandry (of course there are exceptions) they eat grass and mud.

WE

WUZ

That's actually one skilled black painter, I respect that. Most black artists I've seen can only do abstract shit.

that's pretty gay

>relax around blacks
>get robbed
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ignore me im autistic

K A N G Z

KANGZ

>tree shrews

You can delete posts you know
Hint: The checkmark next to your post and delete on bottom right

Just out of curiosity, are there actually any black anons on here who unironically believe sub Saharan Africans were Egyptians.

N

i know its just that deleting doesnt really do much

Why bother I say let your autism show.

I challenge you to name one civilisation from the bronze age to end of antiquity that did not own slaves... applying 1800s concept of race based slavery to the bronze age is incorrect.