Revenge for US air strikes

>revenge for US air strikes

AMERICA ! IT WAS YOUR FAULT !

Regards,
Englishman

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QuiYt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551744/Manchester-bomber-s-cousin-s-antisemitic-social-media-rant.html?ito=social-facebook
newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We got to commit an airstrike AND fuck Britain at the same time? We should do this more often.

When will people get it thorough their big fat nigger heads that this whole family is just a big fake soap opera

He was memorising the Quran.

That means he had all those verses about killing unbelievers running through his head all day every day.

He hated non-muslims and whites in particular. The Quran breeds these Nazi types with its continual message of Allah being the best make-believe sand demon.

Then factor in how most of these people are inbred with their cousins and sisters which causes massive mental defects and you have a suicide bomber.

but he and his family were fine when the U.S was bombing Libya to remove Gaddafi

Ghadaffi's mistake was thinking that the European leadership actually wanted to keep them out. I bet if he had opened the borders, nobody would have been in favour of bombing him.

Now who said he wanted revenge for airstrikes in Syria? His faceless 18 year old sister in a WALL STREET JOURNAL interview.

top facebook profile was the one I found last week. I check today and all of a sudden there is this new facebook profile that did not exist last week.

>she knew

>said nothing

throw the bitch in jail

>>Making English cucks since 1776

>America it was your fault
>So we'll attack Brits
That's just fucking dumb. It would be as if Americans wished the death of Czech people when those Chechen terrorists bombed Boston

Alright, SO WHY DON'T THEY TARGET JEWS, THEN?! Or the government. Or the military. Someone other than harmless civilians that never had any part in it.

>wants revenge for airstrikes
>ensures increase in airstrikes by committing terrorism
What a dumbass

/O U R L A D/

But then bombing Syria for his fault for Afghanistan's attack by Obama Al-ISIS

>revenge for airstrikes
Nahhh, this kid was a street punk, hedidn't give a fuck about politics, or religion. He drank, smoked dope, raped. He sure the fuck didn't make that bomb, or its sophisticated detonation device. There are other forces at work here, forces far more dangerous than broke unwanted immigrants.

>revenge for US airstrikes
Then why attack the UK.

All the same, glad more of y'all are dead

FPBP

GROAHNNOOOLLLDDDDD GRRRRRUMMMPPFFFF

source on this one?

wtf i love muslims now.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

archive.is/QuiYt The cunt and his parents were from Libya.

>tfw we effectively bombed syria and bongistan at once

Man Europe is cucked beyond the laws of reality.

>U.S.A. does something
>A country in Europe gets bombed
Fuck you guys are pussies.

she looks like a semen demon

>The US air strikes against ISIS
>Goatfucker gets assblasted and kills primarily British children

1. Wrong country.
2. Yes our foreign policy sucks but you sandniggers still started it.

not only that, why would a libyan feel compelled to avenge the deaths of syrians?

>Be shitskin mudslime
>start shit in syria because the other mudslimes are 'wrong'
>get bombed
>retaliate for bombing
shitskin logic. proof they are sub-human.
Thank you to the cock-gobbling leftist commie shill for pointing out how inferior all mudslimes are.
Post your fb so we can inform your friends what a racist piece of shit you are.

I just saw it in the daily mail today. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was so ridiculous. I'm not sure how to do good links

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551744/Manchester-bomber-s-cousin-s-antisemitic-social-media-rant.html?ito=social-facebook

That's what we can expect. Islam is an ignorance and trite factory. The average IQ of these people is abysmal, which means half of them are even worse!

I'm glad I hope your fucking retarded island burns to the fucking ground. Big brother loving, no guns having fucking freedom free lemming faggots. If you're worth a shit, get the fucking off of the English prison island and have some fucking babies you posh fucking twats. I thank god every day that the US was formed by those escaping your retardation.

YOUR CULTURE IS GONE. YOUR COUNTRY IS LOST TO THE BARBARIANS. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU ENTITLED USELESS EFFEMINATE CRYBABY CUNTS.

Sincerely the United Sates of America.

UK is trying to cover for his ass because they can't admit they are wrong.

islam is /our religion/

>hate USA
>blow up Brits instead
Muslim logic

The (((sister))) is the one who spread that rumor in a WSJ interview.

>In her interview with the Wall Street Journal, Jomana said that her brother “saw children – Muslim children – dying everywhere, and wanted revenge. He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God.”

red flags should be going off. Why she giving WSJ interviews. Why was the dad making comments to AP and Bloomberg. I think Heavy.com even deleted the father's 5 fast facts.

Plus bombing the West won't stop the West from bombing you, especially if you just kill civilians. They must think western governments care about their citizens for some reason.

>if we kill these Americans or Europeans that will stop the bombs

Uncle Sam is laughing his ass off at that logic.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/23/czech-republic-forced-to-remind-the-internet-that-chechnya-is-a-different-country-after-boston-bombing/

5 steps:
1. Muslims attack
2. Muslims deny Islam has anything to do with it
3. Muslims scream about islamophobia
4. Muslims blame west/infidels for attack
5. After things settle down, Muslims brag and threaten more attacks unless _______ happens.

>attack teenagers worshipping symbol of US capitalism, degeneration, and culture destruction

Sounds about right. Fabricated hollywood popstars and teenagers blindly following them seems like a valid target for all kinds of anti-US groups: Communists, nazis, muslims, anti-globalists, etc etc.

Well, don't expect us to save your tommy ass again.

Hey doesn't bother me, we aren't dealing with it, they are dumb enough to not do anything about it so.

>have to remind the internet
Certain phrases like that really help advertise when an article isn't worth reading.

>Nazi

OKAY HE SAID IT WE CAN ALL GO HOME