#basedknifeman actually stabbed a anrifa member named micah fletcher
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JusrNetVr0w?t=4m
youtube.com/watch?v=an96XoEFWo4#t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you NYC antifa yall a bunch of commie faggots

Good. Just looking at those (((people))) make my blood curdle.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>>omg he's a poet
so brave
so woke

good riddance white trash

Faggot that drowns out free speech by banging a snare drum gets stabbed trying to defend muslim nigger fenales

No joke does his shirt say "I Feel Cock" ?

He looks like a genuine cuck

looks like a fucking jew.

This warms the cockles of my heart.

Thank you based knife man

This board is really fucking disgusting sometimes. You sit behind your keyboards thinking that violence in any form is cool. Wow guys, summer really must be here. Fucking deplorable edgy faggots.

Did we really have to be the first ones to kill? Seriously guys this doesnt look good on us

Are you sure it wasn't an antifa stabbing by mistake another antifa? I mean, these guys are that stupid.

Whatta fuckin legend

The stabber wasn't one of us. He was mentally ill, and had wildly inconsistent views.

That being said, he took out trash.

Cool to be honest.

in one of the berkeley vids an antifa gets his masked pulled off and when he runs back to his crowd they attacked him.

This thread is obviously ANTIFA false flagging, sage this shit

Good night, sweet prince ;_;7

>Did we really have to be the first ones to kill? Seriously guys this doesnt look good on us

He was stabbed by a Bernie supporter who despises the conservative right wing and hates trump.

not cool guys

not cool

A commie cuck got stabbed, they've been screaming for violence against anyone who disagrees with them.

He disagreed and committed violence on them, he followed their philosophy exactly.

This is true, because it wasn't a premeditated attack. The guy was just a hair-trigger murderer. A far-right ideology might make you plan attacks, or might possibly even make you more willing to kill minorities, but it won't make you do what happened here.

What happened was this;
>guy was shitposting racial hatred in a public place
>already indicative of autism or mental illness
>legal, but socially inflammatory
>got confronted for it, told to STFU
>reacted to this mild provocation by sperging out with a knife

What didn't happen was this;
>man was "radicalized" by far-right ideology
>decided to go on a killing spree because of the ideology

hurr durr stab the other side, that will convince them. #basedniggerbehaviour

If you're such an edgelord that you think that's cool just kill yourself already

Well, he's really cool now...probably even refrigerated.

It was a mentally ill man who stabbed 3 people killing two
The antifa faggotis the guy who survived

He is a anarchist he actually got to experience anarchy of a knife slashing hisvskin

This desu,if i want to go out as a nazi mass-murderer i would.plan that shit for weeks,months.I would train and prepare to get as manny casualties as possible.
I would probably target shutskin women and children to get the maximum efect.In the US i would arm myself and bomb a BlM protest or an antifa protest and just go ham with an ar-15.

how about we meme him. Think about it Sup Forums;

>islam is a religion of peace
"white supremacy is a religion of peace"
>radical islamic terrorists are not muslims
"crazy knifemen are not real white supremacists"
>they blaspheme the name of Islam
"they bring dishonor to the white race"
>thank you BASED infidels for clearing out the apostates from our ranks
"thank you to this BASED cuck for clearing out the mentally ill from our ranks"

"Sweet, one of those fucking drumofs yelling at minorities, finally it's my turn to punch a nazi"

"Gets stabbed by crazy homeless dude"

gtfo antifa shill scum

there's no "us", you're psyops attempts are pathetic

there is no us, we're not a unified group responsible for each other's actions

we're random people that will do anything to piss your stupid PC authoritarian ass off

kys faggot scum, you make me genuinely sick in my stomach

The Portland stabber was a left wing / nihilist who had been talking about pretending to be a Trump supporter to false flag Trump supporters. Anti Hillary, Anti-Trump, PRO BERNIE lefty.
Possible false flag guys.
knife man is a left winger:
youtu.be/JusrNetVr0w?t=4m

Fun thread

i spelled a retarded "you're" instead of "your"

these antifa scum lower the IQ of everyone quite physically

top kek, perfect

lul antifa going full REEEEEE

>did we
>we
>we
>we
Who the fuck is, "we"? The guy is some random lunatic that supported Bernie Sanders and said he was going to kill Trump supporters.

Fuck off with this, "we", shit. You haven't and won't ever do anything other than sit on the board shitposting and LARPing.

he's an antifa shill and he's trying to make us look like a group and implicitly guilty

these people are so fucking stupid

They can't handle freedom of speech. Losers.

Drummer boy wont be able to counter protest based stickman june 4th portland,oregon

>this doesnt look good on us

Oh fuck off, muh public image has gotten us nothing but failure and lost us ground over the years.

Ew. Why are his pants so tight?

lol, is there a vieo?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I...I think it does, user.

It says "I Feel Like Pablo". It's Kanye merch.

Sweet. We just need a few thousand more.

Nothing would make me happier than for the streets to be littered with dead leftist

; ^)

simple google search m8

>romanian
>lowering of IQ
Are you in the negative realm now?

Yep, it's out there. I don't have it tho

looks like it says "I feel fine"

but you can never be sure

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

>we
>us
neck yourself, shill nigger

well done lad

And nothing of value was lost.

for waht?

The picture of the antifa fag with the drum was at a july protest I wonder what he was protesting

That dude was an anarchist its just the anarchy went towards him.

youtube.com/watch?v=an96XoEFWo4#t=1m50s

Star of David on back of book.

antifa are godless villains bless you my brothers degeneracy will be eradicated and new alliances will be forged salam alekum

danke

Better get ripped for when you get stabbed with a knife.

It was at thePDX dont shoot protest
This cuck probally blocked ambulances on the highway

Well the correct term is Hexagram. A hexagram is a sigil used in sorcery. In fact it was the Rothschild family who made the Hexagram the official symbol of Israel, many Jews were actually pissed that the Rothschild would use that symbol.

Rothschild is an amalgamation of the words Rot (Red), and Schild (Sign) which was a Red Hexagram above the Bauer Family door.

I'd be pretty delighted if this comment ended up on the NYC Antifa twitter.

I would just like them to know that I hate Islam, blacks, and Mexicans. Thank you in advance.

Can i get a quick rundown?

Antifa is really making me dislike Jews even more than I do naturally.

libtards are so mentally ill theyre literally all killing each other because they all think each other are nazis lmao this is the power of judeo marxist college.

Violence is never the answer. You never want to go down the road of using violence to try to get your means, especially if it's in the name of politics. Don't let misguided anger lead you to ruining your life.

I love how Australians went from the worst to the best posters on Sup Forums.

So now I'm convinced max security video will show knifeberner defending himself.

fuck off faggot

Sadly that is the only way Antifa knows how to convey a message, if all they know is violence, then response to it in kind is the only answer. just like how we have to deal with the Pisslamists, we need to do to them like they unto us.

If we do not we shall be overrun by them. The time for negotiations has ended, the time for bloodshed is now sadly.

Yeah, cause he had no clue they're be violence there. Live by Marxism, die by the knife.

Fat is the best defense vs knives. Surgeons are experts at cutting people and they struggle to defeat the flabbiest of foes!

Even IF he was "one of us" he was also still a Bernout. If he did spend any time here it was on lefty pol and flat earth threads

You in the club and an Emu slaps your girls ass - What do?

They can't just leave it at some stabbings. They need to add some more shit to the story.
I'm surprised witnesses didn't see angels come down and lift him up.

>"I just didn't want him to be alone," Macy said. "I took my shirt off and put it on him. We held it together, I just prayed, all I could do was pray."

>"I told him, 'You're a beautiful man. I'm so sorry the world is so cruel,'" Macy said.

>"He said, 'Tell them, I want everybody to know, I want everybody on the train to know, I love them,'" she said. "He was a beautiful man, that's what I want people to know."

The Rothschilds took it from ancient Jewish worship of Moloch. It's the Star of Rempham, or in ancient times known as the Star of Chiun.
There have always been Jews who worship Moloch, they are the Synagogue of Satan.

is it weird that the thought of that genuinely makes me sad?

>Clanton hits a guy with a bike lock
>OMG SEND HIM TO JAIL FOREVER
>antifa gets stabbed
>FUCK YEAH /OURGUY/

You are literally Tumblr-tier SJW faggots. All of you.

Ah, alright I didn't know the entire picture, thanks for clarifying it for me.

But wasn't the Hexagram originally from Hindu and Vedic belief as the Shatkona/Anahata? (Union of Shiva and Parvati/Heart Chakra)

Fuck off back to Arabia with your demonic "religion".

>"He said, 'Tell them, I want everybody to know, I want everybody in the US to know, Trump is in bed with Russia," She said.
I would seriously not be surprised if some shit like this was reported. The MSM is seriously a bunch of fucking fable spinners.

>/OURGUY/
>all of you
Fuck off, retard. No one is calling the fat psycho our guy, but at the same time we can't be upset that antifa members get stabbed either.

They are domestic terrorists and should be shot on sight for treason.

Will Bernie disavow? No, of course not.

youtube.com/watch?v=jn7fCT7zkaQ

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT MICHA THE JEW. SON OF MISHA THE JEW. WAS INVOLVED IN THIS FALSE FLAG FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER.

Let it be known that Micha the Jew, son of Misha the Jew, has willingly taken part in this false flag operation for 30 pieces of silver

One down, one genocide to go.

Great thing about understanding law, if law exists for one, it exists for all, if it does not, then no law applies to anyone.

Patriots cannot commit a crime , they can commit a revolution , they can commit to stain their hands in blood for future generations, but they cannot commit a crime.

" Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776 "

The Star is very ancient in pagan worship. It may have had some way that connected it to Moloch at some point. But the connection that Jews have to it is from Moloch worship.

One side marches screaming about wanting violence and shutting people down, the other doesn't.

But yeah, that's the same as trolling someone on twitter.

>(((we)))

Nobody likes richard spencer, and the left started it.

Also stabbed a US army vet. I'm sure thats "based" to you as well..

>The unidentified man rushed to Fletcher’s side and used a cloth to apply pressure to his wound. He also found Fletcher’s cell phone and looked through the contacts to find someone to call. He saw a contact for “mom,” said Helm.

>The man told Fletcher's mother that he was a veteran and was familiar with first aid.

Did anyone even ever see ambulances or bodies or ANYTHING? Same old shit. These events always seem to happen in a separate reality pocket dimension.

One side bonks people with bike locks, the other cuts throats.

But yeah, you understand the dynamic perfectly, im sure.