Why is race mixing bad?

Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
lynx.media/2017/05/26/white-women-close-burrito-shop-wave-nasty-reviews-cultural-appropriation/
dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it permanently destroys the heritage of the child

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with race mixing is an even better question.

I should imagine in theory it isn't bad if it's a natural thing.

But it isn't, at least not what you're seeing in the world today. A natural thing is like, on the border of two countries or cultural/racial groups, people living there meet and mix. Not importing people from half a world away, and barraging the natives with propaganda till they accept/want to mix.

obama

It isn't. Without arabian and african immigrants, germany would be even more inbred than it is now (just look at eastern germany).

You think they're forcing it?

No, the more genetically distinct two parents are the better their offspring will be. It's basic genetics. Inbreeding is the opposite side of the spectrum, which everyone knows is bad.

>But muh heritage and culture!

Stop trying to hold on to the past. Sounds just like those "we wuz kangz n sheet"

Don't you want your kids to look like you?

Why is race mixing being pushed by the mainstream media is an even better question.

Hey, if the kid hates itself it's much easier to control

If the subhuman hates itself, even better.

Yea, your offspring will be amazing if one of its parents is a 60 IQ nigger.

Go fuck your sister, or your mom. That's your best chance at that

Low IQ
100 IQ whitey + 70 IQ black = 85 IQ shitskin

The subhuman doesn't care because he can't understand these things
A mixed kid is intelligent enough to understand that his mother was a whore and cursed him with inferior genetics
Imagine being in Britain and being half Anglo half turk
How would it feel like?

>why wouldnt you want lower IQ kids that doesnt look like you

i dunno man

calm down, mutt

The globalists want to erode the ideas of national pride and identity so we all become primed for the world government takeover, it's not rocket science!

Throw your genes in the toilet goyim, its basic genetics.

Yeah - you are so smart user! A pygmy from the Congo from a population with a mean IQ of 60 breeding with a middle class Norwegian from a population mean IQ of 120 will be great for the next generation! The Norwegian should be so happy for the nigger pygmy genes and both are separated genetically by 70 thousand years and more if you consider the archaic admixture in niggers and pygmies in particular! It is all science - the more distance the better! When race mixing every one wins!

I live in an extremely white region (Literally no blacks here) and I think everyone would rightfully hate me. But my (half) brother is mixed race (Chinese) and nobody hated him, and people used to throw cigarettes at this Indian kid. We hate Indians.

It isnt natural. Muhammed Ali even said it wasn't natural.

Norway has an average IQ of 98.

it's the opposite of evolution

Optimal outbreeding theory, google it.

It isn't bad.

Because white civilization and culture is far superior to every single other one on this planet.
Why would you throw that away?

cultural friction

with racemixing you permanently lose a member of your tribe

120iq+80iq=100iq
100iq+80iq=90iq
90iq+80iq=85iq

We've taken selection pressure off of humans, so those 3rd generations we wuz Germans an sheeeeit (((modern Europeans))) unable to work a cash register or break rocks without direct oversight will stay on welfare until it collapses and then rape and burn their way through the shell of a country that took in (((refugees)))

IQ is predominately genetic and most of the middle east and Africa is in the range of 70-90, IE literally retarded to could never do something more complex than unskilled labor, and over 70% of them do not have the same education as a white 5th grader with the rest having at or below a highschool education.

It depends on how he looks like as well
People on group A may consider the mixed person to look more like a person of group B than one of their kind, and vice versa
It's a limbo because mixed people have no cultural or ethnic identity either, just like a dog born in a stable is not a horse, neither is a donkey
Plus haven't studies shown that mixed kids have a higher chance of mental illness? Makes sense since hapas tend to be unstable

Genuinely go fuck yourself

Its bad because Subhumans shouldn't even reproduce at all. However its fine to mix if both partners are Eurasian.

>be me
>son of a interracial couple
>can't be white, black or anything
>don't have a specific cultural background so no culture basically
>live among other people with no cultural or racial identity
>culture dies
>decadence

This
I'm the son of a UK mom and a Colombian dad, not a day goes by where I don't hate myself, I know I can't have kids because it makes it worse and I can't have relationships with white women for the same reason.
Racemixing is horrible for the offspring.

>that photo

only in America.
We all know that the US loves it's blacks

It depends for whom. You as a norwegian are pretty much on the top of the ladder and almost any other ethnicity that you make children with will drag you offspring down. If you need to then go for Eestis or Finns.
All the sociological observables that are valuable in the modern world are less pronounced in non-nordic people. Unfortunately evolution doesn't work anymore with the invention of the welfare state and contraception. With these the underdeveloped subhumans have an evolutionary advantage. In fact the more primitive people are the more they profit from these.

The kid that would be born from such a relationship would not be able to connect with whites or blacks it will always be an outlyer.
There is also the Problem of gene dilution.

It's only bad if you're white. It's an advantage of you're non-white. Our children get dumber and their get slightly better.

having children is bad in general

they destroy your happiness and financial stability

overpopulate the planet too

mulattos are ugly.

I think pygmies have an average of 80. It was an inaccurate statement, but the point still stands. A 20 point spread of IQ is fairly large.

Mixed people are more attractive than people with more "pure" genes. The more "pure" your genes are the more likely you are to have some genetic deformity. Look at inbreeding and purebred dogs.

So basically Sup Forums is a bunch of ugly retards that are jealous of more attractive smarter people.

encourages fetishized racism

> b b but its (((shiney))) , dont you like shiney things guys?

Because muh white genocide. It's not like the whites are forced to date other but choose to it. Hell, even the fucking jews do the exact same thing. They fail to realize these people who date interracially chose to do it. Besides, race mixing is just as old as homosexuality and has been around since the dawn of mankind.

There is such a thing as population substructure ya know m8. Middle class Norwegian will be 110-120 - Just like low class will be 80-100

You stupid nigger

It's a good question, because people here always say it's bad but don't seem to have any proper arguments or sources. I'm planning to read the following books, maybe the answer is there:
The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy by Lothrop Stoddard
The Revolt Against Civilization by Lothrop Stoddard
The Passing of The Great Race by Madison Grant
Conquest of a Continent by Madison Grant

Wrong. Some estimates put it at lower than 60, i.e. 53. Pygmies also have significant archaic non homo sapien admixture.

truue

Yeah thats why purebred dogs are the most expensive, because they're deformed and unattractive

the answer is pic related
/thread

Evolution is continual optimization to *current* circumstances through the environment's selectional property on the progeny. It lacks hind-, or foresight.

White man loves a woman , he only thinks about her and his soon to be kid.
Government slides past , intellect diminishes , and breeders are created.

It's a power play for our minds, body and land.

/thread

AMWF or WMAF is the only acceptable form of racemixing for us. There is no benifit of mixing with a 60 IQ Nigerian nigger or an 80 IQ African American nigger.

I'm as racist as any of yall but don't you find the contrast enticing?

Nobody important is 'throwing that away' tho, rich women fuck blacks as 'living dildo sex toy' and then breed with white men. Racemixing propaganda is aimed at the lower classes

No

Fucking Slav. Your people were considered subhuman

it makes retards

History repeats...

regression to mean of qi

Because the differences between races are much more than skin and intelligence. Even our bones and organs are different. For instance, you can identify the race of a skeleton by examining just a fragment of bone.

When two people of the same race breed, their offspring get a nice blend of the two parents genes. However, when two distinct races breed, their children get random parts of their body from each race. They could have the bone densit and brain of their nigger father but the heart and lungs of their white mother.

This can create a litany of health problems. Not to mention, mixed kids have no sense of identity, as they don't belong to any race.

You do realize it's still a choice right ? Just because you post a quote made by a jewish person doesn't mean anything at all.

>Imagine being half turk
>flag

Just read this article. It shows that people of mixed race have a higher risk of developing health and behavior problems than those that identify with a single race.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

A couple of women open a burrito shop in Portland and get harrassed out of business for "cultural appropriation".

lynx.media/2017/05/26/white-women-close-burrito-shop-wave-nasty-reviews-cultural-appropriation/

Honestly, I don't give a shit about race mixing. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and all that.

But I'd love to know why the fascist-left think everyone should be race mixing if they also DON'T think white women should be allowed to sell burritos.

Selling burritos is cultural appriopriation, but flooding our borders is not, somehow, geographical appropriation.

Yeah the fact that the elites who rule over us would force us to race mix if they could means absolutely nothing at all.
They know if they manage to make it trendy and cool to race mix women will jump all over it.

fpbp,
I guess it is not bad until they have offspring
The child will suffer an identity crisis/

dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

Funny how times changed, now americans are considered subhumans.

Lowers IQ, lowers work ethic, worse values, etc. Unless they mix with an NE-Asian I guess.

Because niggers have the heart and ethics of an egotistical animal. I mean higher concepts ellude them, its why mixed race nig and white = shit. Utter shit. They are truely the vermin race. A biological weapon if you will.

>100iq whitey.

Even if that is true. Of what use would that IQ be if all white kids spend their time on facebook and instagram whilst eating avocados waiting for the new episode of the anime to air.

Fuck. Race doesn't even matter if white, black, yellow or brown are being raised and killed like cattle.

Wake up

amerihaes btfo

noooooool

It's stealing tho

A crystal clear lake from a fresh water spring is beautiful and pristine. A swamp is rugged and dangerous. You mix them and all you get is muddy waters.

What I've read one of the arguments against race mixing is dominant and recessive genes. The characteristics of the lower races are dominant and the characteristics of the higher races are recessive. So if all the races got mixed we'd all regress to the lowest race eventually and that would also mean the end of civilization, a regression to pre-colonial Africa for all of mankind.

>Even if that is true. Of what use would that IQ be if all white kids spend their time on facebook and instagram whilst eating avocados waiting for the new episode of the anime to air.
Do you even know how IQ works? Do you think that average IQ doesn't matter?

Think about this: How many African geniuses can you name?

Lowering IQ and other beneficial traits is the best argument. Then there is also the loss of culture and heritage.

Blonde hair you can get from a can, blue eyes aren't that important.

Race mixing isn't inherently bad. It's the inevitable consequences that arise from it, the mixing of cultures, that damages the social systems that took millenia to hone and perfect. Preventing achmed from raping stacy is just an easier way to prevent the real consequences.

Retard.
We have white skin in order to absorb more sunlight, the nigger is at a natural disadvantage if they go 1 mile north of africa, and that's because there's less sun for their skin to absorb.
We have blue eyes all the same, the trait survived because it had little pigment.
Niggers in the north are unnatural, so much so that they were naturally wiped out.

The IQ thing is just an anti-bonus, since it means that we'd be shittier on-average at problem solving.

Simple. Look at Europe. Now look at Africa.

Yeah, there's your answer.

Brazil is shit because of mixing. The only good parts are where whites are the majority.

>Lowering IQ
I've heard the IQ of the offspring is closer to the parent with the lowest IQ, not in the middle, which is why mixing leads to regression. But it might be more than just IQ. If it is only IQ you can find a black woman with the same IQ as a white woman and then there's no argument. The argument would then only be about IQ and not really race, even if races have different average IQ. Personally I don't find intelligent women attractive though. I would rather have a somewhat stupid African or South East Asian woman than an intelligent woman from China or South Korea, disgusting.

a little is not the problem the problematic type is the one that makes a race lose traits it has gained to survive in the area it live. there are exeptions greeks and south italians for example are actually a mix of immigrants from europe (nowadays poland) and semetic tribes but even then the change was a slow one and was in such an area in which the new traits may had even been better then the older ones but the same cant be said for sweden, germany etc. even if germany has an inbreeding problem.

this guy gets it.

this gue gets it

why should it be good ?

The real shitty thing about it is that we lose our adaptation to our environment.
A european shouldn't mix with an African because we would not be suited for either Europe or Africa at that point.

Niggers can die from vitamin D deficiency (via stroke or similar) in Europe, but not in Africa. In Africa we can get sunburns, or skin cancer at worst (it's the equator, not Australia, so the ozone should be thicker) but we also have skin protection for that, which niggers can't afford because they are retarded, they can't produce it either.

>Optimal outbreeding theory
In pratice it's literally:

>Marry someone from the next town

In a city it doesn't matter.

Only retards think multiculturalism is better than integration.

American prison retards mostly. Cause they have their little safe space, away from the big bad others.
>they're actually scared little bitches
>stick together
>in a gang
>only way to stay safe
>scared little bitches

>Says the cuck

actually you can just have you genes gratually fade by marrying a white woman and the same with your children till your dads existance is no longer exists but with all the mass immigration that is imposible.