Italians are the Mexicans of Europe

Ever notice that Italian actors were often used to play the role of Mexicans in old Western movies?

Therefore, either Italians aren't White, or the average Mestizo is White. Either way, Sup Forums BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A
youtube.com/watch?v=1U3R4jDtmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=uYnCejqkid0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italians are based as mexicans, fuck off ameriturd go backcto suck jewish cock

Some Italians are hwhite.
Take a visit, that's if you aren't too afraid of falling off the plat earth you dumb cunt.

Both Italy and Mexico are the bottom of the barrel in their own continents.

Pay more attention to your own backyard before you criticize where you came from, 50% dipshit.

>Italians contributions to mankind: Roman Empire, Renaissance
>Americans contributions to mankind: McDonalds, Facebook, cuckoldry
>Germanic contributions to mankind: destroyed Europe multiple times

''but at least we are the true whites''

Ok.

>Italians aren't White
ok

Dumb Amerishit, also wasted trips

>I was cool in high school!

is Clint Eastwood /our guy/?

To be fair, doesn't it have something to do with the fact that Italians are tan and also directed a lot of western movies?

Didn't you have whites playing as Egyptians?

Really makes me think...

Highest IQ in europe. And that's with the south bringing it down.

Depends if they're northeners or southeners. Except for the Venetians, they're kikes

Triggered guids

I actually like Mexicans and want to visit Mexico one day :)

youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A

It's honestly better than being the weird shut-in who became a bully after realizing he could make nukes.

When I was on holidays last year i met a qt Italian girl that was darker than this. I thought it was just a meme, bros.

sage all divide and conquer threads

Notice the colors of the Mexican flag. It's an Italian flag with an Eagle on It. Makes you think.

Nah it's cus those films were literally made by Italians, but strangely most of them were shot in Spain. Those films usually have an array of cast members from all sorts of different countries.

For example, here is Sieghardt Rupp, a blonde Austrian actor who played the role of Esteban Rojo, a Mexican in A Fistful of Dollars.

Sean Connery isn't white either. He was used to play arabs

why would an Italian be triggered by being called non white? are you unironically implying whites got anything on us?

OP, ever noticed that the best cowboy movies ever made were by Sergio Leone......an Italian. You fucking retard. Not to mention the unfogetable soundtrack by Enio Morricone another Italian.

No fucking shit, Spanish and Italians are all shitskins.
Their ancestors were raped by Muslims hundreds of years ago.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>brown skin

You think this was some coincidence?
THEY ARE FUCKING ARABIC.
Italy has a smaller percentage of white persons than U.S.A. has.

They just allow whoever they want to put caucasian in their demographics and don't enforce it.

Yes, The Stranger is our guy.

Northern and central Italians are completely white - and not like 58% race mix style white like you burgers. I was just out clubbing in Tuscany last Saturday. The guys are tall (in average 1:85/6') and the woman look just gorgeous.

To be fair, the country is totally infested with rifutschees and niggers. But at least, the girls don't breed with them.

Yes. They're called Spaghetti Westerns.

>>brown hair
>>brown eyes
>>brown skin
we're clearly inuits you dummy

Italians and Polish are apparently the only uncucked in your shitty dump of a continent. When a person tied to a mosque plotted an attack, the townspeople shut down the mosque.

>italians
>not hwite

uglyamericanmonkeymaninamcdonaldsshirt.jpg

I fucking LOVE these nu/pol/ Divide + Conquer threads!

So BASED

>mfw summer has started

/thread. And im an American.

DEPORTED

Thanks Italy for your contribution to our cinema and making cowboys look badass again. And special thanks to Ennio Morricone, the most legendary composer of the 20th century.

Makes sense. The flag is almost the same.

Oh my mistake
I forgot about the ice age of the late 1800s where your people migrated over the entire ocean and through Europe to get to Italy.

Based Spaniard.

Any updates on him did he die?

I had no idea that the spaghetti westerns were called that because they were in Italy until a few weeks ago. I always thought they were in the American south shooting those movies.

Maybe, Italian films speak to me. Perhaps it's just the masculinity and subtly catholic tinted view, with themes of sacrifice and redemption in a fallen world.
The Godfather I & II and the Dollars Trilogy, greatest films of all time, Both indubitably Italian.

Did Italians ever make movies about Jews - maybe historical epic about the Roman-Jewish Wars, for example - that we never heard of over here in America because it wasn't Fellini/Antonioni-tier?

You say , burger?

KEKEK

he is dead. press F to pay respects

youtube.com/watch?v=1U3R4jDtmUs

Fuck off amerimutt. You dense bastards believe that movies real lmao

OP, probably never heard of Amerigo Vespucci, too busy eating burgers.

This pizza looks just fine

Aren't the flame wars from these threads the absolute best. Ethnic nationalism is strong in Sup Forums. Adding flags to Sup Forums was the best thing ever.

My favorite Mexican character was played by a Jew

Coming from the US, I am surprised that you have reached a level of alphabetization sufficient to post on the subject. Bravo. I know it was hard, but now you can go back to Netflix and being morbidly obese.

Unfortunately he lived in Cancun, if he had lived in Tepito, Neza or some ghetto town, he would be skinned alive the first day he spoke bad about us.

Except for the fact that Germans were the theorists of Enlightenment and that basically all the relevant science in the last century has been done by Germans, you are right.

Amen to that sven

Believe or not Pierre, I'm a cosmopolitan Califag who's traveled extensively within the US and I've visited Canada, Mexico, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, Switzerland, and France.

I'm also fully bilingual and speak impeccable Spanish in addition to English.

Once Upon a Time in America?

Literally a movie about New York Jews directed by Sergio Leone.

I lived 10 years in Italy and you are just dumb or shitposting. Italians are white like the rest of south.

You canot understand nothing about a country staying a week here and a week there.

I visited Europe a few years ago. Yes, Italy is a White country, for now. However, my fear is that if I ever go back during my retirement years that Europe would basically be a multicultural cesspool with cool historic buildings.

dude, merkel is willing to go to war with trump because he such a big, rude meanie and won't let desert savages into his country to rape and bomb to their hearts content like she has with her country

Merkel is now the leader of the freeworld while the orange cheetoh continues to embarrass us.

Merkel is a fucking idiot and leads nothing.

Please shut up burger, they aren't.

why do indian mexicans look so asian

Okay, there's that. (Forgot about it, but I have seen it.)

Would be interesting to see an Italian take on the Jewish-Roman Wars.

That's why i take a look at Sup Forums sometimes, mixed race babies make me more racist, and these images remeber me to not eat an hamburger.
Thanks guys.

epic fucking movie.

Cause they are descedants of mongoloid people

The biggest jew trick was convincing everybody spics born in italy get to be Italian.

That meme fucking took ROOT

I wonder why they called them spaghetti westerns..........................................really gets that old noggin a joggin

All the good westerners were made by italians, that's why they call them spahgetti westerns

Lee van cleef is mexican as HELL looking with the high cheek bones and eyes but he is apparently dutch

> Finally get to blow the dust off this thing...

Oh look, its another "56% white amerimutt dictates who is white or not" thread

Funnily enough, Mexican actors have been playing Italians aeons ago. I'm talking about my man Anthony Quinn.

Why would I want to be associated with swedecucks?

lEL
Lee Van Cleef is from Dutch Indies ancestry
He is Indonesian looking, at least some people in Sulawesi Islands looks like him.

thread/

and my flag isn't italian

Oh, cool another faggot OP who thinks he's going to tell white men who's white. Hang yourself.

SAGE

Just watched this trilogy. Fucking goat. Based Leonne.

I started watching Once Upon A Time In The West, then the very first image is of a fucking, dirty, rotten nigger. Implying they existed in The West. What the fuck was he thinking?

user...there was such a thing as black cowboys... Although the majority were whites and mexicans.

In old Italian western movies. Dumbass.

There were Black cowboys in Texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYnCejqkid0

WE WUZ COWBOYZ

There were black samurais too. Maybe someone should make movie about "WE WUZ SAMURAIS AND SHEET"

Yo don't be talkin sheeit bout mah boi.

Also,

>be the only nigger in Japan
>still chimp out and burn down buildings.

Guess what Sven?

We still be cowboyz

(((Burger OP)))

>Big Spanish bull breeds with brit slag to create Texas longhorn

really made me think.

the anime afro samurai was fucking great.

Where do you stand? You live where the cultural plate tectonics of Germanic and Romance Europe collide.

Italians make up the majority population of Argentina.

>Italians
>White

Pick one.

That's because Spaghetti Westerns (The Dollars Trilogy being a prine example) were typically filmed in Italy, you moron.

How come the protagonist was a master race Anglo Alpha male? Tells you something about how Italians viewed themselves as "different".

>Germanic contributions to mankind: destroyed Europe multiple times
wrong
Germanics were blonde haired or red haired according to Roman writes
Hitler, Goebbels and many other Nazi leaders had black hair and some even brown eyes, therefore they were not Germanic
nvm the fact that Italians had no problem being allied to those evil Europe destroyers then and don't have any problem with it now, so go fuck yourself

Current day Meds are really good at drawing. That's the extent that I know anything about Italians beyond ancient history. Every time I notice quality line art in a comic I often see that the artist has an Italian or Spanish name.

>hurr italians aren't white
>muttface.jpg
Do like a burger and McFuckingkillyourself

>tfw 25% Sicilian

>Roman Empire
>Aqueducts
>Sewer system
>Christianity
>Holy Roman Empire
>Renessaince
>Christopher Columus (Discovers America)
>inb4 us vikings did, we stumbled there and got raped
>Marco Polo (Discovers China)
>Enrico Fermi (Quantum Mechanics)
>Galileo (Solar System mechanics)
>Michael Angelo
>Leonardo Da Vinci
>Avogrado (Chemistry)
>Alessandro Volta (Electrical Theory)
>Medici Family (Banking System)
>Enzo Ferrari
>Raphael
>Vivaldi
>Most Astronauts per capita
>4 World Cups

If Italians aren't White, then what has the White race achieved?