So my gf was a schizo and I tried to help her anyway I could. I paid off her debts (more than 3000)...

So my gf was a schizo and I tried to help her anyway I could. I paid off her debts (more than 3000), started to get my life stable after 5 years of partying and binge drinking.

Quit drinking, quit smoking, quit school, started on my business making apps (was a bit of a dream of mine). Now I'm working 12 hours a day making apps and I'm really going for this.

My gf (36), for the first time needs to pay the rent, cuz I can't afford it anymore. I need the money for my business.

The first month she needs to pay the rent (her house btw), she bails on me. She goes back to her parents.

Luckily my mom is a pretty good person and helps me out by offering a house she owns in which I can crash till I get back on my feet.

Now this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. My second girlfriend left me with a 1400EU debt. But this new one takes the cake.

O and I also bought this new one a car and such...

Now this girl, is giving me 1 week to move out of her house and she's gonna give up the rent.

Her goddamn excuse is: I'm not giving her attention.

We have the same talk everyday about this is pretty important phase in my life and I need full concentration and no hassle.

She gives me daily hassle and the shrink gave her antipsychotics to keep her calm.

Now that she's calm, she's constantly depressed cuz of the meds. And she was bugging me for 2 months straight about how sad she was.

I'm 27 btw.

The worst part is, all of a sudden after 2 - 3 days of me working on 12 apps at the same time working my ass off. She's been hanging out with this other single mom (she's a single mom too, kid is with her dad), and then after a fight this morning she talked with her parents. And all of a sudden she's changing the way she talks and acts all like I'm the problem in her life, whilest I've been the only person supporting her since we live together...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice blog post. Stop trusting women, certainly stop spending thousands of euros on them.

Saged because bad thread

Dude, this is genuine. How the hell can you build up a goddamn life with someone if this shit keeps happening.

Like, the first gf hurt... It was the first and lasted 9 months. The second one lasted 1,5 years and didn't really hurt that much.

With this one, I don't feel anything anymore. I'm fucking numb, I don't think dramaticly about the times we've been together.

I'm fucking numb man... I don't feel my heart breaking or anything. I just feel that she's an idiot.

Schizophrenia is a crimson flag my friend, you gotta watch out with women because they can fuck you in ways a bullet can't
Keep an eye out at all times, women these days can't be trusted anymore

Hopefully she will kill herself and save you some trouble.

Subscribed and cried my dude

Friendo, you're setting yourself up to be used by jumping in head first and assuming they are doing the same. This behavior is causing succubus type women to latch on to you and use you. Don't pay for shit outside of a meal here and there. Make them do things for YOU! You're investing in them and not the other way around. Of course they're leaving you easily because you're proving yourself to be worthless to them by not demanding they hold up their end from the onset.

ofc it's a dutch flag

>I just feel that she's an idiot.
Well this is it. It's just that you realized this fact rather late.

I never followed the old male wisdom of "don't stick your dick in crazy" when I was younger either, and paid for it too! I think fun and wild guys attract the psychos. I dunno how many bar fights I've been in and have missing teeth to prove it but I that case, likes do attract when I should have been looking for opposites and mirror reverse chicks from myself I guess. Those types of women should be avoided. Even in the "best" light those psycho girls should go for the nice guys and even then they won't be happy with him obviously but he'd put up with more of course. Also I would never date a gal on the head med Prozac or any other Go-to-Disneyland dope. Anti-depressants make people gay anyway. Do as you like but if it was me, I'd cut my losses, be upset for a few days of gray bleak feeling and get a better model woman. But thats juts me. I rarely ever see those types of situations get better. You make effort and she doesn't, you say. Who REALLY runs the relationshit? Women are usually bad about being fair in the first place. Sounds too attention needy to me, like what niggers do when they chimp and scream over each other in libraries.

dit is uw blog niet dipschijt

She will never do so. But you are right he should ditch her.

She used to loads of stuff for me all the time, but that stuff changed after I started being less of a binge drinking douchebag to a goddamn working motivated motherfucker.

>36
She is dried up
Move on

No mang, I'm not gonna do any effort. Thanks for the support, but I'm totally numbed out. She feels like an idiot in my eyes.

maybe go back to being a binge drinking douchebag. thats what these bitches like

That's the thing, I'm not out to be what they like. I just wanna live my goddamn life without drama.

>but that stuff changed after I started being less of a binge drinking douchebag
>women
>mfw

check out captain save-a-hoe

ditch the bitch and move on

also

youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc

And yeah, I'm just pushing her to go work so she doesn't sit at home and feel depressed all they. I really tried, did my best, but apparently I'm the bad guy.

don't ever pay for shit for a woman unless you are married you rtard, why would you ever willingly give away thousands of dollars holy shit you are stupid and desperate, the women can sense this and lose attraction to you.

She's clearly touched..move on lad

Cuz I don't want the debtguys coming in and taking my shit also.

Obviously it's childish men who are the real reason women can't find a happy stable relationship.

You went for a single mom and someone mentally unstable. You gotta stop

Kanker op naar reddit

Last one wasn't a single mom. Just tell me bro, are there even any women out there who don't ruin it for themselves.

I'm pretty sure men don't ruin relationships.

This is a goddamn lie, everything I've heard from my male-friends is women fuck it up and blame men.

throw her off a balcony and get a new one women are supposed to serve men not the other way around aquafresh you know what needs to be done salam alekum

You're such a privileged fucking imbecile.

Toss that bat shit crazy pussy hole and work on your shit.

To be honest you should ditch her, it'll be very hard but that's the good decision, she can't bring anything good to you, you'll probably never have a child with her.

Try to find another younger woman who you can found a family with and who is mentally stable, it won't be easy obviously, but don't waste your life like this.

>36 year old gf
>"was" a schizo
>has a child from a previous relationship and isnt even the primary provider of the child
These are 3 giant red flags. Get out now and be happy this succubus didn't get pregnant with your child. At this point you can get out and move on with very little consequence to yourself. I skimmed your shitty blog post thread and noticed you said something about being numb after multiple break ups. This means it should be easy for you to break it off.
Why did you really make this thread? You should have known the only advice you would get is to break up with her. Were you hoping someone would provide you with a miracle cure for your disaster of a relationship? Sort yourself out.

I am, chill the fuck down. Just though I'd share this info, might help someone out... Jeesh

we dont care about your personal life faggot. copy and paste this into your suicide facebook status and fuck off

you build a goddamn life by yourself you bitch

if you rely on anyone else to have a fulfilling life, YOUR LIFE WHICH IS ONLY YOURS, you deserve it, ESPECIALLY IF YOU RELY ON A WOMAN

>A FUCKING SCHIZO WOMAN NONTHELESS

When she gave you a week to move out, the correct answer was, "I only need an hour."

You probably whined and begged her to give it more time, to give you another chance, la la la. Beta bux gets used and shit on, water is wet, sun rose again this morning.

I'm ok with the break up, it doesn't hurt. I know the red flags, but you know, she was so goddamn serving in the beginning of our relationship. But whenever I draw a line, it always ends like this.

All that goddamn trust is gone.

At least she tattoo'd my name above her ass her ass with the words: "My name"' 's bitch and also my autograph on her butt.

I get the feeling this is gonna be a joke for me later on in my life...

No i didn't, I said: what about my money?

Kek, this cheered me up, thanks.

Don't buy girls anything just love them and leave them... if you fuck them good and offer them nothing they will start buying you shit

I know this, but at some point, you just want to build something up right? Just so you have "that part handled".

lol fuck me youre a silly cunt