Antifa have turned against Clanton and are spreading this around twitter and sticking it up all over Cali...

Antifa have turned against Clanton and are spreading this around twitter and sticking it up all over Cali, we should do something nice for them for once and help them spread the word. kek.

instructables.com/id/Wheatpaste/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/rt49erw89cE
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
youtu.be/-3WN-9jh2O0
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/JYTTxt5xvYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy KEK I love this timeline!!!

Even in the chaos, decline and decadence of the modern world, levity can indeed be found.

what's with the link roo?

They sold him out do not let them. He was a die hard tie them to this nigger. They need to own up and pay. They dis owned him to try to keep away once they saw he's toast.

>Nambla

Sides--->orbit

Where is he hiding from the antifa goons, his parents home? BAMN don't seem like a group you would want to piss off if they know where you live.

Sup Forums has completely destroyed this man's life.

bump

the NAMBLA gives it away you retard

Guide to make wheatpaste, used to stick posters up around cities, very hard to remove

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

I don't think it's that sophisticated, they're being very dumb they shouldn't draw attention to it.

Dudes looking at 40 years, of course he's singing

according to FBIanon he cried when he was arrested and ratted on some BAMN higher ups with CP collections, desperately trying to dodge a life sentence

Link pls

Cleared my history since then, thread was yesterday

Watching this now
youtu.be/rt49erw89cE

Not only is this guy a domestic terrorist and criminal, he's also a very poor lecturer. Hard to follow when he talks like a girl gossiping at a sorority.

Time to squeeze Clanton to reveal some info to us, then continue the mission to destroy Antifa. A good Antifa is a dead Antifa, remember that.

I saw the thread, can confirm.

Eric Clanton's Lawyer Implies Eric Is a Domestic Terrorist
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

Eric Clanton LEAKED PRISON FOOTAGE
youtu.be/-3WN-9jh2O0

Liberalism destroyed his life, Sup Forums brought him to justice.

>please ignore the foot soldier doing what our terrorist organization has all our foot soldiers doing
>please also ignore the utter lack of loyalty for anyone else by commies
>please give moar monies Master Soros and Master Bloomberg, terrorism isn't free
>antifa is what we tell you not how we act

wew lad

big if true

>Liberalism destroyed his life
this, we're just rubbing it in

People in this thread who fall for this pic should question if they are retarded.
>if you fell for it
>god help you
>you'll be a brainwashed useful idiot in no time
>like a decent portion of pol

Nice work, whoever made this

>6 retweets
>10 likes
literally who

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

This template has potential for similar cases Antifa turn against their own

youtu.be/JYTTxt5xvYI