Is there any reason as to why white males are turning into docile cuckolds?

Video related, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zbXDQI-IPI8?t=2m22s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=hjb-eLUxT94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biting lips while punching
retard level: 110

Sheltered middle class white people get fucked up because they can't see when people are blatently going to hit them.

More middle class sheltered people whine "omg sucker punch" because they've never been in a real fight in their life and don't realise there are no rules.

always sucker punches

why did that guy hug the one in red in the end?

He didn't want to fight

Niggers are raised to be violent instinctively. That's why they end up in prison

It's civilization thats weak, not whites

Huehuehue nice timing

Pretty much. Just always carry a knife and whenever Jamal and the crew decide to chimp, go apeshit on those cunts. Aim for the face/neck for maximum efficency.

Fucking Niggers man

Niggers always sucker punching. The other white guy was pretty tough taking all those hits while still standing. Those white guys didn't want to fight anyway. White people are able to evaluate future consequences and beating up a nigger into a bloody pulp might not be worth it

Does nobody headbutt in America? If somebody was up in my face about to sucker punch, that'd be effectively my first reaction.

THIS

Not wanting to fight + two separate sucker punches=(somehow) white people are pussies

More sheltered people make excuses. It's clear as fuck that he was going to hit him, doesn't matter if he didn't want to fight fucking defend yourself or hit him first.

These guys literally just got themselves fucked up because they're pussys.

This looks staged.

Around blacks, never relax. You can't complain about sucker punches or them ganging up on you. This isn't going to be a boxing match. If they outnumber you, you should get the fuck out of there asap.

americucks into nigger cultivation as always.

you need to hunt the coon like the subhuman vermin they are. they multiply faster like rats so there is nothing wrong with killing them by the dozen

Because of racism.

If they show any sign of masculinity, it will be translated as macho, patriarchal and rude.

Bonus : if whites confront blacks in any regards, it's viewed as racist, they are conditioned to be "respectful, and calm".

Education : a lot of bullshit propaganda and growing up in a wealthy family makes you a beta cuck because that environment hasn't shown you any difficulty in life to confront and to adapt. Some whites become inapt to fight.

It wouldn't have been a sucker punch if these brainwashed faggots had been prepared. Clearly this nigger had reached the chimp out point. They should have known what was going to happen.

The reason white people just stand there while niggers beat them is twofold: 1. Indoctrination to believe niggers share any crossover in intelligence or values (they are reasonable); 2. Whenever a white guy wins a fight with a nigger, that white guy is "racist" and gets in trouble both socially and potentially criminally.

Becuase they are surrounded by animals that hate them and are forced to submit to laws those animals don't respect while simultaneously being told each and every day that they are literally Hitler.

our parents are soft on us they dont want to even let us fight amongst ourselfs... the reason our grand and great grand parents were not push overs is because their parents beat the shit out of them and they would fight with their friends and school chums for exersice.. niggers still beat their kids and niggers still fight eachottr

>That stance
>Those punches

This whole "niggers can fight" meme really needs to die, it becomes abundantly more clear to me in every video that if these fucking darkies encountered someone who was prepared to and knew the basics of how to fight, then 9 times out of 10, they'd get the shit kicked out of them.

I went to all black schools.

They fought, every, fucking day.

They fought on the way to school on the bus, they fought outside, in the hallways, the classrooms, the lunchroom, they left school and went home and fought.

racist fag

>Sheltered middle class white people get fucked up because they can't see when people are blatently going to hit them.
Yeah, fuck them for living in civilised society expecting to use their words in shit.

>Getting cornered in a bathroom by 4+ niggers

Complete idiot. This is how you die

Holy shit that frat boy in red can eat a few punches alright.

He's probably the only white kid in that school becuase his parents couldn't afford to move.

Sadly money just magically fall down from the sky like manna from heaven for white people and it happens from time to time.

Good times = weak men.

inner thigh
>femoral artery
never see it coming

i can predict the future , I always hit the nigger / shitskin 10 sec earlier . always .

in a subway , today , i predicted the future and saw the nigger attacking a human being - I had to stop him , broke his nose , removed him from the train and applied teargas ( directly in the nigger lung ) . and yes : I do not care about CCTV .

I hate middle/upper class white people and I'm white. Such worthless cucks.

>always sucker punches

This

ALWAYS HIT FIRST

>1 guy vs 4
>still fuck the one guy he's fighting up
>he leaves on his feet while the other guy is laying in piss

what's this video trying to prove exactly?

>Does nobody headbutt in America?
Seems like it. It would be more effective over there as it's not in their fighting lexicon.

No it doesn't?

Thats in Sterling Heights, Michigan. The kid was Albanian and got jumped by those nogs

>what's this video trying to prove exactly?

It's funny and was relatable to the context of my post and this thread.

lmao this is how average Sup Forumstard would end up after meeting a nigger

GET A LOIF
BIN DAT KNOIF

A pussy is a pussy, you're responsible for your own safety.

Oh and

>Rip their fucking arms off
>Still mange to find the one other black person in a 100 mile radius you can realistically fight with

The nice way of pointing out the issue is blacks have poor impulse control coupled with an absolutely toxic culture of endless physical conflict, puffed up egos, and praise of ignorance.

This.
>What is the fence?
>What is adjusting your feet and weight to actually punch hard from standing still
>What is a headbutt?
Nobody over there knows

>Yes goyim, you should be ashamed of yourself for being raised like a human and not being a violent stone aged barbarian.

It's good to know how to fight, but usually it's better to just leave before it happens, even if you can fight. There's a reason nogs die so much. It's because they think they have to stick around and prove shit to strangers. Don't let jews trick you into thinking you're a failure for not aspiring to fight impoverished idiots on the street. Make alot of money and avoid dangerous situations.

>Don't let jews trick you into thinking you're a failure for not aspiring to fight impoverished idiots on the street. Make alot of money and avoid dangerous situations.
Well put. The problem is when guys that know this end up clinging to the hope that sense will prevail when an attack is unavoidable.

black trannies know whats up.

youtu.be/zbXDQI-IPI8?t=2m22s

It's not as common here unless you've had some sort of training to do so. It just doesn't occur on the street enough for most people to think of it I guess. I had a nigger grab me by the arm and get in my face in a grocery store once out of nowhere. I looked at his free hand to make sure he didn't have a weapon then smiled and said "What can I do for you?" He said "That's what I thought" and then walked away. What he didn't think was that I was already well within my right to headbutt him in his nigger nose and if he moved to strike me from that close his nose would have been wider leaving the store than when he came in.

It's being drilled into their brains everywhere they look.

In other words...

>Jews

It can't be overstated how much of an advantage it gives to be raised with fighting and violence, when confronted with a fight. By then it will be second nature

BASED BLACK TRANNY

>why are whites so weak?
>posts another city boy getting fucking rekt

the answer is urban whites are conditioned to be emasculated sissy bitches

you never see rednecks getting beat up like this

it's not about cuckolds

if your white you cant even get into a fight with a black person without being labeled a racist

if the white guy would of beat the black guy the would of likely got charged with a hate crime

Because how is he supposed to fight 4 other people, niggers are pussies at heart who need their whole neighbourhood to beat someone up

Niggers don't care about their lives at all. They're perfectly content spending years in prison and having a felony on their record and ruining their lives just because someone disrespected them

White people on the other hand can think ahead more than 5 minutes into the future and not jeopardize their entire life

You're a failure if you lose, your cringey jew conspiracies/excuses won't protect you.

As a latino I lost a lot of respect for white "men" during high school. Even the tougher jock type dudes were scared shitless of niggers. They're jsut terrified of fighting and getting hit, like they never got punched before. The nigs knew this and would bully them, but they knew better not to fuck with a mexican because we will fight till the death like a pit bull. Once you actually fight back you realize majority of blacks are all talk till they get hit on the jaw. Some have that old slave strength and will beat your ass tho

THIS THIS THIS

Social Engineering.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That white man in the red shirt is white pride as fuck. He just took all of those swung up hits from that black, and just took it as though it was a pet dog lashing out. He didn't even go to the ground, he knew he was fine.

Yes you fucking autist.

Then get sent to Prison and get bullied to the point you hang yourself or convert to Islam because of all the coons and niggers in prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjb-eLUxT94

every fucking time
they are the lowest of low as fighters that's why when they start flapping their big lips and going
OOOOGGGA BOOOGA OOOO
and chimping begins to intensify
you just fucking hit them in the throat

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX
>2017
>not training daily to be a nigger-killing machine
>not being prepared to suppress chimpouts at a moments notice
the whites in this video are an embarrassment to the white race

Is there any reason blacks are so fond of the sucker punch?

They don't want to fight at all do you understand? They are taught to NEVER EVER fight or you will end up in jail and ruin your life. Don't you get this? has hardly anything to do with being a cuck.

>they've never been in a real fight in their life
I'll agree with this thats why you NEVER EVER relax around a nigger NEVER. Always know your surroundings.

No such thing as a sucker punch in a street fight. If the guy is in front of you angry and you get hit, you're a "sucker".

2:10 is where they talk to the guy this user is referencing.

This is actually really interesting.

because they suck at fighting but hate losing

Way too many women staffing this prison, this diversity shit is just not safe.

She's been a guard for a month now and she's still literally shaking like a leaf.