youtube.com/watch?v=kY49hMzz74E

These people haven't learnt their lesson and diserve to be blown up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/868830557169471490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I read "people hanging a mudslime". So fucking disappointed

lmaoooo

bump and dislike the video

This shit triggers me beyond belief. I live in Manchester and have seen this whole shit show unfold and I'm fookin' sick of these cunts making the whole attack about them.

Let the families grieve, stop making it a fucking political driver of 'muslims are okay', or 'look how these muslims give free milkshakes'.

You know what isn't reported. The fact that if you're in a supermarket, or walking down a street and you pass a muslim family - 8 times out of 10, they'll look at you with genuine disgust, and likely have terrible manners in the process, such as not moving out of the way if they're blocking your path, or not recognising the social cues involved in being a decent human being.

>in b4 butthurt

>You know what isn't reported. The fact that if you're in a supermarket, or walking down a street and you pass a muslim family - 8 times out of 10, they'll look at you with genuine disgust, and likely have terrible manners in the process, such as not moving out of the way if they're blocking your path, or not recognising the social cues involved in being a decent human being.

Indeed, and the Muslim men lurk the streets giving you the evil eye for being white. Also they will harass all of the females in your family for obvious reasons.

twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/868830557169471490

I live in Londanistan mate, I wish I was up in Manchester, at least then the streets wouldn't stink of them

You cant make this shit up, it's literally the carrot and the stick technique utilized to create stockholm syndrome and deepen ptsd whereas those its applied upon will deny the atrocity happened due to one simple act of kindness.

their only argument is "b-but not all m-muslims are terrorists!"...... really?! i thought literally every single muslim is a terrorsist! the women, the children EVERYONE!

I'm so glad Purple Aki wasn't hurt mate.

Yeah not all Muslim males are terrorists, the other ones are busy raping and pimping white people.

What I can't fucking conceive in my mind is why as a result of this we're now taking a big fucking islamic cock up the bum with all the apologetics.

Where is this imaginary guilt coming from. It doesn't matter how much you preach tolerance from the muslim side, actions speak louder than words. And what happened to that guy on BBC QT who reported the anti-western narrative on a pamphlet given to him at Didsbury Mosque, oh of course nobody cares because what's more important is that some fucking imam's are praying outside the fucking memorial.

>And what happened to that guy on BBC QT who reported the anti-western narrative on a pamphlet given to him at Didsbury Mosque, oh of course nobody cares because what's more important is that some fucking imam's are praying outside the fucking memorial.

Ha yeah, of course the moderator tried to dismiss the leaflet. Didn't quite work fortunately.

I hate the people in this country.

This.
>Step 2: Bring out the "moderates"

This is how the West died. The hordes plunder. The traitors show solidarity. We have enemies aplenty.

>wtf, I don't mind getting my kin killed now

And if they're not doing that they're just living off welfare pumping out more welfare babies while shitting on the country that's giving them welfare at every opportunity. Muslims = completely worthless.

Yet we are supposed to think we are better off importing them on mass.

Well diversity is strength after all and blah blah blah and JUST

Muslims should start walking round with clockwork alarm clocks. The ticking will drive people potty!

It's all fine and 'diversity is our strength' if you don't have to live in their areas lel. The problem is that over time every area will be their areas.

Breach of the peace.
Seize him!!!

More staged propaganda to go along with this stupid hoax.

This.

Muslims are truly horrible people, perhaps they can smell my Christianity and act accordingly.