Watching some weed documentary "the culture high" on netflix

>watching some weed documentary "the culture high" on netflix
>first scene in the documentary is a SWAT team or DEA or something breaching a house on marijuana use suspicion
>dog barking
>shots fired
>man gets put against the walls while the angry police man just yells accusations in his face while he's crying and asking "why would you kill my dog?"
>cop fines him $300
youtu.be/kgUzoawq21s

TL,DR;
>be american
>smoke weed
>your dog gets shot
>get fined $300

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgUzoawq21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, i guess we have to legalize everything and disband the police departments. Great convincing!

>>watching some weed documentary "the culture high" on netflix
>>first scene in the documentary is a SWAT team or DEA or something breaching a house on marijuana use suspicion
>>dog barking
>>shots fired
>>man gets put against the walls while the angry police man just yells accusations in his face while he's crying and asking "why would you kill my dog?"
>>cop fines him $300
>youtu.be/kgUzoawq21s
>TL,DR;
>be american
>smoke weed
>your dog gets shot
>get fined $300

Dirty dope fiends should be shot on sight.

>be Finnish
>gook

>Smoke the pot, your dog gets shot

It helps when you aren't a criminal

Doggy didn't do nuffin. He was going to church 'n sheit.

What does legalizing pot have to do with an officer being bad at their job with handling animals? Sounds like a false cause fallacy.

the only reason we still fund the police and army (welfare queens) as well as we do now is because if half of those guys became unemployed they would turn to violent crime

police departments actively encourage hiring for lower IQs

This just proves that marijuana is harmful. It broke his door. It killed his dog. And tax payers will have to foot the bill for that militarized police response.

that's hilarious tho.

search warrant for smoking weed my fucking sides, tax money well spent

they terrorised a family, not just the dude but a kid and his mother, all over a small amount of weed, a grinder and a pipe.

holy shit my sides are gone.

good to see another weed addict get what he deserves. Next time hopefully they lynch him

>Man, i guess we have to legalize weed, get more taxes, less prison overcrowding, more jobs, and the police department could spend their welfare dollars on shit that matters. Great convincing!

>look at all this milsurp gear you made us buy!!!

I believe the actual procedure for SWAT is to shoot animals on sight. They're all scared of dogs for some reason.

Not in my state, pastie-fag.

Drove home last night with a gram in my pocket that was so stinky, it smelled right thru the plastic bag and my jeans and pocket, still secure though in the knowledge that state and local authorities couldn't do shit about it if they pulled me over, because small possession where I live is LEGAL.

Whooo.

it's that trigger reflex from growing up on Doom and Counter Strike

you can say what you want guys

but shooting an innocent dog is pretty low

It was a weed dog. It deserved to die.

Laugh it up. A doggo died because some piece of human debris couldn't kick his ganja habit.

>Drug addiction is common
>We should therefore legalize it
kys

lmao i want to do this one day where i frame my self for drugs just so i can kill a whole swat team

Daily reminder that caring about if people smoke a plant that makes them stay inside and laugh more than usual is highly correlated with being a complete loser.

There is no difference between cops and niggers kicking in your front door

In fact i would prefer niggers as they aren't armored and trained as well

The main difference between a cop and a nigger is that a cop has 6 more iq points but 6 less inches of dick

>life would be perfect if only it were legal to smoke a plant

Lmfao

Heres what shoulda happend kill the guy let the doggy live? reasonable? nah muh gun only kills innocent things. proceeds to shoot dog.

Weed laws are there for an excuse to lock up uppity niggers. Thank Nixon.

>Degeneracy punished
what's the problem?

>shooting people's dogs for victimless crimes that are nothing more than an annoyance

You probably shouldn't post shit like that on Sup Forums but it's your life.

>Drug addiction is common
>Therefore we should shoot dogs and get swat for a mall-cop level raid.
kys

No reasons to go kicking off their door and killing their pets though

>law enforcement should spend more time busting people who choose to smoke a plant in the privacy of their own home and less time keeping muslims out of the country

If you faggots haven't figured out yet that this whole "war on drugs" is just an excuse for extending the power of the government and fuck over your rights while they prep you for the coming police state you are bluepilled as fuck desu.

Wow i found a sensible american

Let that be a lesson to us all: The devil's lettuce. Not. Even. Once.

I think you misread my post.

It was originally for keeping niggers and hippies under control but yeah you're right about its current form.

you're right they should have just shot the drug user on sight

i wish i knew you in real life so i could prove how wrong you are

Life would be perfect if nigger NEET faggots like you wouldn't think about everything from an ideological standpoint. Let's just ban alcohol then.

My bad. A little hungover

> this crap never happens to white people who don't act like niggers

Sorry, but this type of thing normally only happens to white-trash that thinks they're black to begin with, so sympathy is ZERO.

Your local police department does not and cannot patrol the border, nor does it possess the authority to determine the standards by which visas are granted.

>"If only he didn't break the arbitrary jewish rules, he wouldn't have lost his dog and had his kid traumatized for life by the people who are there to keep him safe." -Good Goy user

>marijuana use suspicion

Something tells me that isn't the whole story.

he was doing weed he got what he deserved. Don't do weed if you expect shit like that not to happen

>they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior

You say that like it's a good thing, and not just a recipe for turning everyone into passive open border cucks.

>watching dude weed the movie
>wtf I live weed now

Hmmm......

>not only do I have zero agency to protect my nation but not even the next closest organization, which has a better military capability than most WWII platoons, doesn't either

somehow that seems a bigger problem than busting stoners in their homes

It's not, they had evidence he was connected to illegal sellers which is how they obtained the warrant.

>smoke a plant in the privacy of their own home
Except its dealers that cause all the problems and theyre the ones that get raided.

the opiate problem is way worse and the police are too cucked to do anything about it because German pharmaceutical companies are people too

just the fact that you watched a documentary called "culture high" means you're fucking dope scum.
maybe if you strap makeshift trap on a dogo it will triguer and boom

fpbp

>tax money well spent
they are getting $300 bucks back tho

So you could beat me up, or show me how "successful" you are?

You care about if people smoke weed, in general, you're the definition of a pathetic loser.

I've smoked a bunch of weed, stuffed my face with cubensis and filled my lungs with dmt. Basically looked up most drugs that aren't amphetamines or opioids and assessed the risks vs reward.
I hate jews and niggers of all variety.
It depends on how and why you use drugs. Hippies and open border cucks use them at parties and as a social thing. They're being molded by people around them.
If used alone or for a purpose outside of socializing they can help cut through years of indoctrination and lies.
Look at my flag, look at it! If I followed social norms and conventions I'd be another fag in the pk/sjw horde in this jew infested social experiment of a country.

>break the law
>complain when you get in trouble

>Joe Rogan
Of fucking course

Sorry, that's the way it works bro.
It's not your local police department's job to patrol the border or write the laws, nor should it be. It doesn't matter what their "military capacity" is, if they're off fucking around on the border they're not patrolling my community. Which is great if you're a druggie scumbag that's wants to be able to commit petty crimes in peace, or a drug dealer that wants to murder with impunity, but not really in the interests of the common citizen.

I broke social convention without drugs. Only plebs require drugs to explore alternative avenues of thought. Being a pleb is degenerate. Drugs should be legal but being a degenerate pleb should be the rope.

So in other words psychedelics don't actually dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior, they're just recreational drugs, in which case who cares if they're made illegal?

Except the warrant was for dealing and the dog was a frenzied, starved, and niggered pit bull. The dog deserved it because it was a trash dog to start with. The possession was likely because they didn't find enough to hit them with dealing.

In the end it is a waste of time. But until the feds stop basing 90% of their local PD assistance on drug busts this will continue. We can talk all day long about how it would save money to legalize but it would destroy police funding. Which is why there is so much resistance to legalizing.

I guess it must come naturally to an outsider since birth.

It was also in early 2010, the entire culture surround pot has changed considerably since then. Law enforcement much rather pursue heroin and prescription pills these days, especially with all the medical marijuana states and legal states these days.

For many decades I fell victim to the marijuana hysteria and only recently decided to try it and see what all the hubbub was...

I have no idea how it's actually illegal. Definitely something that should be kept away from children but it definitely doesn't deserve all the hysteria. Doesn't deserve the hype either mind you. Stoners that smoke every day are still degenerate.

Society is already making people into open border cucks without drugs. In fact, being a cuckfag is the norm now, so doing psychedelics would make you question the current "liberal" suicidal cultural narrative that operates in the west.

>that quote
>implying drugfags aren't the biggest consumerist whores of all

only real shaman is alex jones.