I know a black coworker who has a white wife and 5 kids, with another on the way...

I know a black coworker who has a white wife and 5 kids, with another on the way. Every time he posts videos of his disgusting brown shitskin children that look nothing like his white European wife I almost gag. But I can't find any legit criticism of him or his family. He's still happily married to his wife, buys his kids nice things all the time, is generally a good influence and is conservative in his values.

Help me out here, Sup Forums. I don't know if I should hate the guy for mixing with whites or feel sorry for his kids who will grow up to be mutants.

damn americucks and their racemixing bullshit.

You should probably hate yourself for caring.

I pity you user.
You're sad, weak and disgrace to the human race.

>Black guy
>Knows his kids
I call bullshit user, nice bait though, 7/10

>racemixing is fine as long as the nigger is BASED

kill yourself my dude

he's lowering the average IQ of the world, he's making sure humanity will never transcend itself and colonize the universe making us not dependent to a single planet and a single sun, this is unacceptable and the biggest crime there is. He is guilty of plotting to kill humanity.

They still look like shit colored. What's with that fucking caramel fetish, why can't it be pale white fetish?

What a fucked up world, Asians have a pale skin fetish, whites have caramel/black fetish...what do blacks have?

Get even. Date his sister.

Yeah shame most black women look like trannies.

You should worry more about your own life and less about other functional people who don't drain your taxes. Life catches up with coalburners soon enough, there is no need to worry.

I didn't say it was fine. It's obviously an abomination. I'm just wondering if I should feel pity for the offspring. They seem to be leading a decent life.

#Notallblacks

Next you're going to say you hate Shaq.

Hate them.

You can choose to ignore your survival instincts or you can choose to be honest and non-repressed. Everyone who cries "love love don't judge love" are the very people who will stab anyone in the back they can to get what they need.

In 20yrs these two little munchkins will be the SJWs screaming "I'm white you racist!" and trying to bring down all that keep Civilization together.

>But I can't find any legit criticism of him or his family
Bad genes is a legit criticism, cuck.

He may be a generally decent guy but those kids have the same black genes that cause niggers to be niggers, even if they didn't express strongly in their father the kids are likely to be typical dindus.

Furthermore, the difference between whites and blacks is not just genetics, there is a whole culture promoting crime, welfare dependency and degeneracy while ridiculing intelligence and hard work. No matter how much he tries to shelter them from black culture it will find them and control them.

He is creating more niggers who will be just like every other nigger while using up what in another less corrupt world might have been a perfectly good white woman, there's your "legit criticism."

come back in 5 years when he realizes how much 6 kids costs and abandons them, like all black men do

This...but also...
This.

BUT, if true, then

>married
>works to support senpai (working alongside you, so can't be THAT bad, yes?)
>actually raising kids
...all pluses in my book.

I hate niggers because of nigger "culture"...when they actually have it together, I'm for them 100%.

But Sup Forums is into trannies so it's a win-win.

You should absolutely have that reaction to race mixing. God put that reaction there for a purpose.
It's vulgar to see the mixing of the races. Also it's totally against the way we evolved.

C
I
V
I
C

I didn't type senpie...that's still a thing? I hate posting here, there's always something. Better than "roodypoo" I guess...

>help you out

just look at the stupid bitch in your photo,
she thinks her children are beautiful and she has this proud look of arrogance on her face, as if she is the superior mother pitbull or something

the bitch is very ignorant, and is only propagating dysfunctional hereditary sin.
her children are going to be raised with nigger coon loving values and 'we wuz' inner strength bullshit. none of them will ever goto college, and will develop some type of major dysfunction in highschool.
which will almost definitely include drug use, and whatever ethnic bullshit thug culture planted into them will surely manifest at this time.

those children look innocent now, but they have a life of hell waiting for them. they will be dead by 45

He's disgrace to something that doesn't exist.

No such thing as human race.

There is such thing as biology and you just failed it Pajeet.

Go back to toliet cleaning.

AIDS !
Black got AIDS

>please anonymous strangers, tell me how i should feel about these mulattoes

the nigger and his kids are the least of your worries my friend, sort yourself out.

not ever nigger is a cunt

Why do you even give a shit ?

Cuck. I Iiterally would prefer a white carrier criminal to a BASED black man. White only (that includes North Asians btw)

>the outlier meme

Just unfollow him on kikebook. It's disgusting. I would never be friends with a racemixer. Tolerate him as a coworker, that's it.

who knows maybe they'll become octaroons and just breed the black out of them eventually if you think about it its just like stealing the better parts of black genetics

>I don't know if I should hate the guy for mixing with whites or feel sorry for his kids who will grow up to be mutants.

Why not both?

I don't hate Shaq but I'm real sick of seeing his cheeky mug and listening to his slurred monkey speech in commercials. Fuck off Shaq

just tell her they look just like her.

>Why do you even give a shit that America's European heritage is being drowned in mutts and mulattoes?
>(((You)))

We've never had a European heritage.
Let's not kid ourselves. We turned on European immigrants with every wave they came. First it was the Irish, then the Germans, then the South Euros and then the East Euros.

OMG! Le based black man! He's not like your average nigger! He supports Trump, so he's more than welcome to fuck my blonde sister and destroy my ancient bloodlines!

>>Black co-worker
Fucking liar

There father is probably a Mullato. I'm guessing that those girls are probably 65 percent white.

Based Black Guy!

Not good enough

It could worse. I don't condone her actions but but by looking at those girls it can be said that at least she breed with a top tier negro. Some white women will literally fuck anything.

>Top tier
>Negro

>Pick one

Why would he do that when he has a wife.

What better parts?

She could have with like a Somalian, a paki or a true blooded Mutombo negro. At least she went for the best looking negro. Those girls are objectively good looking.

athleticism and massive dong

When they become teenagers, they will turn to drug abuse. They will have recreational sex frequently.

Don't worry; nature will take care of it.

Just fuck off with your trollbait threads.

Stupid.

>Caring about niggers and their families

Bullshit myths.

His kids are white by your country's standards so what's your point again

She's perfect

You've found someone very rare. A real minority. Congratz!
About the children there is the problem of hybrid depression and that's it.

its like breeding roosters take the best qualities of some then breed them back into the mix and do it over and over again till you
have op cock to fight
>in reality i hate seeing interracial couples as the much as the next guy theres one at my hotel right now

(Natural) Blue Eyes Niggers!?

This

>its like breeding roosters take the best qualities of some then breed them back into the mix and do it over and over again till you
In reality you get Brazil though.

>But I can't find any legit criticism of him or his family.
Hi leftypol

I don't condone race mixing but if a white person mixes than at least for for the top 10%. Don't settle for the lowest fucking caste and the most bush nigger looking option.

Second post best post. OP is a shill.

Only just now have I realized your flag was a real place and not the mythical land where the fountain of youth is supposedly hidden in.

GuadeloRARE

thats a disorder some niggers have so not technically (Natural) NICE TRY THO

ITT poeple who can't spot a shill a mile away.

Because half black, half white people totally produce tupi/european offspring.

Regression to the mean, look it up.

I don't know what tupi is. My point was that if mixing all kinds of people was so beneficial then Brazil should be heaven on earth.

Those little girls are gonna be like Rashida Jones when they grow up

First, she' not even pure white, she has african in her already.
Secondly, his kids also don't look like his black ass neither, much less if he had knocked up a black woman 5 times (or 5 black women 4 times each), so it's ultimately a whiter result than the alternative.
Furthermore would YOU have put yourself in his place, and have to deal with that bitch (who would be far less supporting and supplicative of you than she is with him, because you would be her superior instead of her pet subhuman bull that she gets to coddle instead of being legitimately lorded over as per the natural order) who no doubt has some deepseated daddy issues (probably got DEEP SEEDED by him or because he wasn't there to protect her because her stronk empowered mother divorced him for whatever banal self-fufilling prophecy shit - lets hear it for the boomers, great parenting generation, folks) andbhave to tolerate her insanity for years on end while being tied down with kids who are all fucked in this world simply for being born white? I can't even justify taking in of damaged goods unless there was a system in place to secure the future of those offspring, and in that vein, the coalburner does much the same (or rather is trying to, in the most batshit backwards estrogen fueled passive-aggressive way possible) by granting their children racial "minority" (read: brownjority mob rule) status so they wont be persecuted for being white...that is until there are no more whites a that are a lighter shade of these mulattos for the feral nigs to packhunt and gangrape.

Basically it's a triple pronged bladed dildo and everyone gets fucked and glassed by it for different reasons and there's no way to stop it because there will always be evolutionary rejects. R-selection.

You should opposite it on principle. A mixed America will be inferior to a white America.

Wow those are the most beautiful babies i've ever seen

>HEY POL
>WE HAVE THE BEST BASED BLACK GUYS
>AMIRITE? GIVE HIM SOME UPWORTHIES

Cancer

that's because the girls in OP's pic aren't even niggers, their dad is from Fiji

The face of beta cuck whiteness. A shame to the race.

It's all brainwashing to produce a low IQ mulatto serf class.

Mixed children are the best. they are the first step towards a great country

>I don't know if I should hate the guy for mixing with whites or feel sorry for his kids who will grow up to be mutants.
Both? But you should blame the white woman if anything. Blacks will put their dick in anything with legs to spread - the woman should have known better than to burn coal.

yeah true, nigs are too feral to be of any actual use for servitude to the jew, so they have to be BLEACHED.COM'd while pure whites are removed so that no one can stop the jew
all pretty textbook and women, the born world ruiners they are, buy it fully like the good little goyettes they are, helps when you make sure the majority of them are damaged by childhood domestic abuse and practically full on roastie by 14
there isnt really much hope for a stable productive loving white family when you're damaged and they subconsciously know that and play to their audience