Hey, goy, to celebrate Memorial Day, don't forget to tune in to saving private jews, coming up next on (((AMC)))

Hey, goy, to celebrate Memorial Day, don't forget to tune in to saving private jews, coming up next on (((AMC)))

We must never forget when we killed the evil Germans, every last one of them a dirty rotten Nazi deserving death

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomdaily.com/breaking-muslim-teen-refugee-charged-with-murder-for-beating-97-yr-old-wwii-veteran-to-death/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/teen-guilty-delbert-belton-wii_n_6792632.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614230/World-War-II-vet-recovering-oxygen-tank-beating.html
abc7chicago.com/news/94-year-old-wwii-veteran-beaten-during-sw-side-robbery/1645837/
archive.is/xYrcs
youtube.com/watch?v=VNo7O9X6y1g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF0db7YrF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cuckold americans fighting so Jews can have everything and so niggers can breed their white woman
>cuckold americans selling out the white race for the Jews

US in WW2 were the biggest cuckolds EVER!

freedomdaily.com/breaking-muslim-teen-refugee-charged-with-murder-for-beating-97-yr-old-wwii-veteran-to-death/

huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/03/teen-guilty-delbert-belton-wii_n_6792632.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614230/World-War-II-vet-recovering-oxygen-tank-beating.html

abc7chicago.com/news/94-year-old-wwii-veteran-beaten-during-sw-side-robbery/1645837/

at least some of those cucks got what they deserved

In the future, please remember to archive sites with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/xYrcs

ye ye I know

n-next time we fight on the same side

go shit on your grandpas grave and piss on it at least once a week.

watch a movie about the Pacific Theater then instead of getting buttblasted

>try to copy italian nationalism and fascism
>fail miserably
>create global power vacuum
>US fills it

And here we are, with Merkel acting like German self determination has ever amounted to anything other than conflict and failure.

>gives everything he owns to jews
>goes to die in jew conflicts
>loves importing niggers and forcing others to take in niggers

Kill yourself as soon as possible you worthless shit.
I hope your grandpa burns in hell.

I've already seen Shaving Ryan's Privates

>Literally a nation destroyed as the direct consequence of BOSNIANS
>blames muh jews for everything
>"Refugees welcome", but conceal carry is illegal

Germans should not have agency. We've seen the result of this. Honestly should have let France take over your industrial sector and turn you into an agrarian society so you quit destroying the continent. Your nation exists because the allies allowed it. Have some perspective and hop off the Turk dick.

thats all a result from Americucks fucking us up in WW2 and giving our stuff into the hands of greedy jews.
by supplying their beloved bolshevik jews in the soviet union and by opening up a second frontline they ruined the white race forever.

Thank god the niggers will breed your jew loving asses out of existence.
americuckolds only deserve death after their betrayel of the white race.

How exactly is a Balkan conflict poorly handled by the Hapsburgs the US's fault? Maybe you should have actually built a navy, then your retarded uboat captains wouldn't have killed american citizens and drawn us in.

Your history is quite pathetic.

Is SPR the best WW2 movie ever made? I think it's definitely number 1 in terms of realism, especially the infamous beach landing scene.

Private Ryan is a great movie, I don't care if it's kike propaganda.

Best movie I think, but the series "band of brothers" was better.

>all those americucks who love jews and the Big Black Cocks

The first was brilliant but I was somewhat let down by the pacific. I had The Old Breed in my head and I feel it didn't do it justice.

>the only German stupid enough to defend his idiotic nation

Rise up quickly so you can have your entire force projecting capability gelded in a matter of years by countries that actually existed for more than 200 years.

JEW MODS ARE TRYING TO SILENCE THIS
HELP ME
A millionaire hands out 100$ bills to Jewish prayers in the Kotel,, mob flocks
You literally cannot makes this stuff up
youtube.com/watch?v=VNo7O9X6y1g

People flip their shit when I say this, but the Pacific > BoB

What in particular made you prefer it? First I've heard seen that opinion.

The death camp episode was so cringy and I'm not even a holocaust denier.

yup, you'll fight side by side for the eternal kike

>Don't shoot, let em burn alive
>Kill surrendering Germans on multiple occasions

(((Spielberg))) YES!

Cucked Americans: "Liberating" Europe so it can be populated by niggers and fags. Well done.....

thats what i'm saying, americuck WW2 veterans should be shamed for that and white americans should shit on their graves.

What's wrong hans you don't want to face facts that your pitiful nation produced all of the jews you hate so much? Typical spineless German. No arguments, no historical perspective. I can't wait until Russians take your capital.

What do you Sup Forumsacks think of Band of Brothers series? Is it as bad as this jewified horseshit?

The average American soldier believed in what they were told they were fighting for. We were jewed, just like your people were...and still are.

Also, fuck off.

It is based on real accounts of when they liberated that camp. It is based on a real group of soldiers.

It captures the misery of war much more accurately. The fear, trauma, the horrible conditions. Band of brothers is great, but they're cracking jokes and shit in the middle of a firefight.

Isn't the movie about saving a soldier whose entire family died in war? I don't think it's about 'FUCK NAZIS HURDUR'

You could have just not betrayed the Russians, that was literally all you had to do.

>americucks defending their cuckold grandpas

doesn't stop them from rotting in hell
jew loving bastards

Even redpilled Americans support our boys, even if they're fighting for the wrong reasons. That's something which has been systematically driven out of the German mind, I don't expect you to understand.

Lets not forget where commies and international Jewry originated from shlomo

It showed that both sides did atrocities what is wrong with you faggots honestly, in the end the americansquad defending bumtown or whatever lost the engagement they were defending a ruin so they had a better casualty rate in only numbers the only reason the us won the battle was because the us had air superiority due to tge luftwaffe being decimated, this movie is as unbiased as a war.movie about WW2 can be stop.bekng faggots.

so even repilled americans support the jews?

holy fuck you're a bunch of dickless homos then, just bend over for niggers and jews.

Next time your country will be fully dissolved.

and you took them gladly in and gave them everything you own.

I'd never trust any of you american mongrel shits.
you're traitors to the white race and you will never be white because of that, you're all just Jewish puppets.

I hate Memorial Day. When will people stop lionizing dead checker pieces from old wars that were mostly fought for reasons that were academic at best and self-servingly evil at worst.

>Even redpilled Americans support our boys, even if they're fighting for the wrong reasons.
That's garbage. Does anyone have sympathy for gang members jumping cops to "rescue" their crew or survive? Are they heroes too?

Nigger, we weren't informed of the Jew back then. If Hitler hadn't attacked the poles and fucking overstepped his bounds, Europe would likely be different today. Stop trying to blame this on the Anglo, when it's obviously your Germanic asses fault.

The episodes between Bastonge to Last Patrol of BoB got pretty dark and showed the same type of stuff that the Pacific showed. The Pacific didn't start getting real dark till the ending episodes too.

Even if it's based on the real stuff, it's such typical spielbergian sentimentalism comparable to the Schindler's last speech in Schindler's List.

>Nigger, we weren't informed of the Jew back then
but you were, you sold everything to the Jew in 1913.
Forgot about the whole federal reserve thing you schmock?

bet you even have a circumcised dick, fucking jew loving losers.

I didn't support the Iraq War, but I supported our troops, who had a sense of duty, misguided as it might be, to their people. The same applies to WW2 vets. Those boys went through hell for their country and people, even if they were Jewed into it. The Jews have brainwashed Germans so thoroughly into rejecting the idea of patriotism and sacrifice that you don't have the slightest conception where I'm coming from, and you never will.

We support our nations military force. It is important for a society to honor and respect their armed forces.
Shitting on a grave is truly a spineless act

Shit flipped. KYS, you tasteless moron. The Pacific is reheated mac'n'cheese while BoB is a 24-course dinner at Noma

You got cucked by the communists for years after after the war and would still be getting cucked by them if it weren't for us making them take down the wall, also most of the Jews we got came from (((Germany))).

Some butthurt (((germans))) in here. What's the matter, ahmed? Too scared to go home?

WHY Though?

can i just watch enemy at the gates and enjoy it instead? plus, it has rachel (((weisz)))'s shapely ass

Be careful Mutti Merkle will arrest you for this post Hans

>He doesn't have buddies to know that A GROUP OF MEN will certainly crack all kinds of dark jokes when confronted with a life-or-death situation

> but I supported our troops, who had a sense of duty, misguided as it might be, to their people
That's the american mindset, participation trophies for everyone, even if the result was pure shit.

This is so retarded in the context of all european history you people have beed cucked into delusions

but my grandfather did navy stuff in korea, not wwii.

Saving private Ryan is Jewish anti German propaganda

Play red orchestra and kill communists for the Reich instead

Your vermin people started and lost the 2 world wars. Dont point out who is the actually cuck in here. Be glad your country even exist today.

the final scene or so when Ryan goes to Hanks' grave, camera pans left from road to graves and

IMMEDIATELY theres a grave with a Star of David.

I remember thinking: howlong did they look for a spot where they can
do that?

A visit through Arlington is remarkable. Plenty of jews on tv and online lously callong for wars.

very hard to find a dead jew in an American veteran's cemetery.

How the fuck were we jewed into WWII? Unless the japs are secret jews, I don't see how jews had anything to do with the fucking start of the war between the U.S and Germany.

>Band of brothers is great, but they're cracking jokes and shit in the middle of a firefight.

You get the right group of guys, and that just happens.

More miserable doesn't mean more realistic, not everybody was all brooding and doleful in WWII.

Why are you shitting on non-coms?

>Implying Germany or Europe exists anymore
Not a single one of those countries has a leader trying to uncuck them except poland

>I didn't support the Iraq War, but I supported our troops, who had a sense of duty, misguided as it might be, to their people.
Without the troops, there could be no war. It's aiding and abetting wanton militarism.

Instead of patting them on the back for their role in something you opposed, you should train your hate on them as well by constantly reminding them of how they are responsible for everything bad that happened as a result of this slow-moving carwreck. Then ask them what good they accomplished in their service. Becoming a solider should be stigmatized, and until it is the nation will continue repeating it's mistakes because the entire earth looks like one big nail to these living, breathing hammers.

yeah but we needed it for our economy.
>jews control the economy

>he was never forced to go to war
>he laughs at teenage boys getting broken up physically and mentally
>all the while sipping cola in his comfy living room
kys my dude

>Strangle Japan economically with embargo
>Pretend to allow pearl harbor to get hit while moving aircraft carriers out of the way safely
>Nuke them after they decided to surrender just to make war more brutal than necessary
>whole WW2 was made more brutal than necessary by allied powers getting involved in small regional conflicts that did not concern them

Maybe I'm wrong, and a combat veteran could tell me otherwise, but I would be too busy shitting my pants to crack jokes with swarms of bullets and shells wizzing past my head, watching my buddies dying in front of me.

>all those americucks ITT defending their retarded nigger/jew loving grandpas

She was my favorite actress before Sup Forums, now I despise (((movies))).

you probably get used to it after a while that at a certain point it becomes less scarring

Do you want this back ?

just read the fucking script like holy hell they give it to you after bootcamp

Stop pretending this movie is some sort of jewish anti german circle jerk. The americans in it are 100% dickheaded except for like 2 of them who understand they're just fucking pawns and want to go home.

I think that's retarded. Wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter if it's "your side" doing it. If your brother does wrong, do you simply do nothing, or do you accept the consequences of his actions and remedy the situation?

Thank you.

>t. pretending to know history.
Embargo didn't happen for no reason. They had terms, they failed to stop their imperialism and they were embargoed for it. They weren't fucking angels dude, they did some terrible shit during the years leading to war and they deserve every ounce of the punishment they got for it. Stop being a fucking japcuck.

>Implying the US and other allied countries were not blatantly imperialistic and aggressive
No

Japan is arguably the real Gods Chosen People and you can gtfo this image board if you disagree gaijin bitch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yoF0db7YrF4

>these were open to the public
>implying Japs don't make the perfect society

saving ryan's privates

leave the jews alone desu

Fucking weebs. Will vehemently defend jips if it means the U.S gets destroyed.
Invading lands that belong to other nations is called a war. Jips were doing that to to nations that helped them in WWI throughout peaceful colonies in Indonesia, go fuck yourself they acted like backstabbing shits and got what they deserved.

right, you can enjoy japanimation (what Sup Forums is founded on) without le japanese master race

even japanese people who come here seem happier than normal, maybe they can decompress a little

What does any of that have to do with what they did leading up to WWII?

DivX