New "HABBENING MURDAH STREM" thread

basically some chick is duck taped to a chair and I just want to keep seeing the sheer autism that is happening because of it.

old thread : boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127584778#top

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/299950/Get_Even/
twitter.com/GetEvenGame/status/867061614658428928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumb this shit

Bumpity bump bump

new live feed?

I don't think it's a viral campaign, why would they make it so hard to find and with so little time?

Why would they primarily target Russians for a western game?

Just a viral ad campaign. Stupid fags...

Someone posted a steam link in the other thread tying it to the stream. Pretty sure it was confirmed viral marketing for vidya game in last thread.

Exactly what I was thinking

cant see shit.

Why not both? Maybe the guy made the game, but is a sick fuck and the game was a warning/ad.

Viral marketing scheme.

No marketing of video.

checked the steam link, no mention of the stream anywhere. plus, these viral marketing streams are always on their own page or they at least notify the streaming service so the video doesn't keep getting pulled down

Get even

store.steampowered.com/app/299950/Get_Even/

It's CGI, you morons.
Sage and report this shite.

This.

dont think its a marketing campaign for that stupid game. no one would be dumb enough to fake this for a video game sorry. this has lawsuits all over it if it was faked for a game

1) There's no more video
2) Why the fuck hasn't anyone uploaded to liveleak where they won't take it down?

Well, I don't want to see a murder because that's fucked up.
But it's duct, not "duck".

It wouldn't be marketing if Jewtube wasn't so fast at taking it down. This conclusion would be reasonable if the live streams stayed up instead of being flagged/shutdown.

twitter.com/GetEvenGame/status/867061614658428928

Would they delay their game a month so as to not offend anyone after a bombing and then fake a woman strapped to a bomb less than a week later?

i think some rainbow six game faked a terrorist attack on a subway for viral marketing i don't remember the exact details though, marketing people are dumb as bricks so pretty much anything is within the realm of possibility

Is fake?

Lawsuits for what? Tying a consenting person with a rope and streaming?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!

It's both. Duck is a brand and it was duck before it was duct.

Yes, it's CGI animation.

do you think if i save her she'll let me cram it in?

anyone have a mirror of the original video??

i would freak out if someone fucked with me in my own car

duck tape is a brand of it my dude.

This is retarded, obviously LARPing, and you are fucking retarded for believing it for even a second.

Also, how the fuck is this related to politics?

Seems slide-y if you ask me.