''Jared Kushner should resign'' t. Dilbertman

''Jared Kushner should resign'' t. Dilbertman

Kushner discussed establishing a safe back channel to Russia so Trump's government could bypass deep state leakers. He didn't ''recall'' discussing that according to his lawyers, but it looks like a hot situation. Jared might get fired for this.

Your opinion about case-Kushner? He's a Jew, and as we all know rich jews are the last people one should trust. But Trump, a genius master persuader like him, surely wouldn't have a rich Jew as his right hand man if he wasn't especially worthy of his trust? I can't decide if he's on the side of us or them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsUq4NaWp3w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BytsfUrCVxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish. The dude is a liberal and has been trying to subvert Trump since day one. He is an unqualified liberal hack who will fuck the administration.

If he wasn't family he'd be gone. He remains because of nepotism.

There's nothing illegal about that.

He ran Trump's campaign.

No. you did you RUSSIAN HACKER SCUM.

STOP HACKING US YOU VODKA NIGGERS

He was part of Trump's campaign.

If Trump did not have absolute trust for him, you don't think Trump would have put him (and Ivanka) to non-important positions instead of letting them be his closest advisors? There must be something huge we don't know about Kushner. He could be a Jew-hating Jew for all we know.

Any sources that he's a true liberal, I mean actions not words? Would be happy to see.

That's what Scotty said too, but he argumented in some way that it might be positive for Trump to fire him regardless.

The new lord of kikes is so unlikable they can't force a narritive to spin favor for him. In an effort to meme him into presidency of course.

Kushner will be replaced soon.

I also had the thought that maybe this was Trumps plan all along? Maybe he went with the ''keep friends close, but enemies closer'' and put Jared next to himself, only to burn him out later. I just don't know what he would gain from that. Has he a permanent ''can't be anti-jewish because of Kushner/Ivanka'' aura yet? One would think so, but the medias ''literally Hitler'' -narrative didn't fall despite of the presence of Kushner.

Bump, not going to let this die. For once there's serious discussion on Sup Forums. Or has everyone migrated elsewhere.

>surely wouldn't have a rich Jew as his right hand man

You're looking at this from the wrong perspective. Trump is Kushner's right hand, he is merely a frontman.

if you wanna bump ur own thread put sage into the option field u retarded swiss cheese dyke

I have heard the theory that they are grooming Jared to be next president.

But then again, how would a guy half as young as Trump, control Trump?

My thread is shit, but so is everything else in the catalog. At least this topic is fresh,

I only wanted serious discussion...

Kushner potentially getting fired and no interest. Maybe I should invest in more clickbaitness next time.

he's a filthy kike who uses trumps daughter to manipulate trump into going with kike policies

Jared Kushner is a filthy kike and should be fired
/thread

bout fucking time. that kike has been nothing but trouble. t.

>how would a guy half as young
He's a Jew

How could he resign, he was never elected...

I have no idea what Kushner's deal is, but Trump does think highly of him, so i somewhat trust him reluctantly

wtf is this jew doing advising trump the kike theyre so kiked lol

trump is a kike to soooooo idc wtf you guys are on about kushner theyre all kikes

I strongly dislike kushner and not just because he's a jewelry. However, trump can't fire him. He has to stop giving in to the whims of the msm. Kushner was doing his job. Fuck the deep state, fuck mom, fuck normies who don't get it. Trump needs to grow a pair and tell them all to fuck off.

So it's really this straightforward? He's a jew so he must be a NWO agent?

Still half as young. He would need serious blackmail to control someone like Trump.

This is the reason why I'm not so sure about him.

>He remains because of nepotism.

Has there been any public opinion polling on Trump's nepotism? Are Americans OK with unqualified family members playing key roles?

No, Bannon and Conway did. There's stories about Kushner crunching some numbers in a basement somewhere, but it's all hearsay.

Everything that has plagued Trump's administration is because of Kushner. That is a fact. He was in charge of the transition and stacked the entire staff with disloyal (((bankers))), neo-cons, and neo-libs because he is one. When Crisitie got the boot, that should have been a warning sign. He owns the New York Observer and let his journalists run hit piece after hit piece on Trump out of "fairness." You know he would never let anyone do that if his father-in-law was Jewish.

The Saudi weapons deal, the extreme Israel cucking, going back on HB1 visas, Syria, refugee resettlement. All of that was because of Kushner's influence.

If Trump is going to MAGA again, he has to get rid of the traitors starting with Kushner.

>nepotism
This is only a problem for normalfags who don't know about deep state. I would Trump rather have close and trustworthy relatives in the government than leaking globalists.

Oh and I forgot to mention keeping NAFTA. That was Kushner too.

Jared is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=BytsfUrCVxM

Exactly this. He is one of ((( yours)))
Pol and SJWs should work together to get him removed

That didn't turn the way I planned :(

Troofs hurts

maybe his role is just to take calls from the jews all day

He's /yourguy/

Fuck him and his Zionist POS plan

Informative. My only question would be then, why the fuck hasn't Trump got rid of him yet? Can the Russia-collusion then be his way to get rid of him?

But are you /myguy/? What if Jared is a self-hating Jew and wants you extinct? What if he wants to become King Jew and dethrone Rothchilds?